The Brackets Are Finally Up

Itasko Envious

Green Cannibal
So who's matched against who? My first match is in the second around against...

The God King of the Void.:face palm:

Anyone else facing kings, gods, or other creatures of the Void?

Where's the betting taking place?

I'm liking Lisette Franco and Fujinaka Ichigori so far, but I haven't read everyone.

Oooo, I'm so excited! I'm actually really eager to read other RPers RPing their duels out in the arena. I can already foresee this being very, very interesting.

Hmm, it will certainly be an intense match-up. I'm up against TheWizard's Ethan Faust in round 2. I'm not up against a God-King thankfully xD An alchemist though... which means I'll prolly be dealing with poisons. He's got one nifty character. Well, good luck everyone~<3 ^^

Heck. I'm excited and a bit scared. Both Erica and Paranoia have good characters.. I guess I just have to wait till one of them wins.

Ranger or a spree killer. Oh well. It's going to be fun anyway!

(Edit.) Azazel Erebo.. Erebos >.< Erebos! Gah ^^

Kitt said:
I'd rather it be sooner, actually, so we just get it over with. Just me?
Feel free to host the next tournament. If you are also a graphical artist, I need 36 banners to be created for the first round alone. Let me me know when they are done & we can get the tournament stated =)

GgAcE said:
Feel free to host the next tournament. If you are also a graphical artist, I need 36 banners to be created for the first round alone. Let me me know when they are done & we can get the tournament stated =)
Hm. You serious? I can't tell xD

Kitt said:
Hm. You serious? I can't tell xD
Sure! If you can get me 36 professional looking banners (one for each battle) we will get started today. That's my hold up. With work & the 3 kids (the wifey being out because of back surgery), I have been REALLY busy. Trying to get this thing going as quickly as possible. I promise.

GgAcE said:
Sure! If you can get me 36 professional looking banners (one for each battle) we will get started today. That's my hold up. With work & the 3 kids (the wifey being out because of back surgery), I have been REALLY busy. Trying to get this thing going as quickly as possible. I promise.
Wow, okay. I'll see what I can do.

I'm just gonna copy and paste all of their pictures into a big collage

B) 
Then I'll fix it up to make it all purty in 36 different sets.

Kitt said:
I'm just gonna copy and paste all of their pictures into a big collage
B) 
Then I'll fix it up to make it all purty in 36 different sets.
I got it =)

Just making a point on the work load. I will have it all ready Monday for the opening ceremonies.

Hmm to face a matriarch with ties of the world soul ^_^ seems if anything else Ethan will have to learn that not everything can be measured in a glass.

As for the banners I'll be happy to help you Kitt if you like wouldn't hurt to alleviate some pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back