• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Start

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.
ccd9201159914b93effe671564ac6fac.jpg
Spaceport R13
Highlander Territory

The crew to the Quatre Freres have just landed on Spaceport R13 under the Highlander territory to refuel and for the chance to get a job for the team. Like usual, the pilots and engineer stayed behind to make repairs and refuel while the rest of the crew went off to get supplies.
Spaceport R13 itself was like usual, just much dirtier than the fancy spaceports that belonged to the other government powers, the Union and the Galactic Front. But the city within the port was bright from fluorescent lights of all colors, digital billboards advertising something new, and people of all kinds and civilizations walked around, minding their own business. The higher you went the cleaner and reacher it gets, but the lower you went the shadier the deals get. You have all been here before, but never stayed longer than needed. Someone is always looking for trouble, and trouble was not good when some of the crew members have warrants for their arrest from the governments.
Those exploring the city of R13, you have a few options on your hands. Split up to cover more grown or stick as a group to take on your task. Just coming out of your last job with a hefty amount of credits on your hands, you are all out to restore the ship’s supplies. Also with nothing else on your hands, you can get into contact with fellow bounty hunters known to frequent the Starlight Bar a few levels below ground level. Whatever is decided, you all have comms on each other in case trouble arises during their stay. This was neutral territory, but then again R13 is known for the nastier crowds to linger the city.
Those staying behind at the starship are repairing the outside of the Quatre Freres, due to the last interaction with the Galactic Front after getting their hands on something they desperately wanted. Quickly selling it and getting it out of your hands, it allowed the crew to pass on the trouble to the next person. A few dents on the Starship’s exterior was easy to fix, while it was also being refueled in both rocket fuel and recharge of battery reserves.

(Whatever you decided, I will be posting a post with the locations description and those faces that you can interact with.)
Tags: DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Torack Torack xAlter xAlter Tsuna Tsuna EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Quatre Freres Interior
Large Starship, capable of holding a crew of twenty, but with only nine members in the crew, it allows them to have a bit more room to do as they want. Everyone has their own rooms that are close to similar sizes and with their individual restroom for their use. These rooms are found further down the ship’s corridors.

Toward the front, you have the bridge where the main ship controls sit waiting to be of use. Two seats at the nose are meant for the pilots. A seat on either side of those seats belongs to the Communication members in charge of listening in on nearby comms from ships. In the middle, a large platform holds a hologram map with several seats around it for the rest of the crew around a table. Nearby, one can locate the mess hall where the crew enjoys their meals at and a large lounge where they can go to relax and hang out.

Just below the Starship, a small docking bay with escape pods that can hold two people in each one, sit patiently to be used in case of an emergency. There are three spots available for any other escape pods they take in their escapes from the enemy. Any small, one person vessel is allowed to be stationed here, but not many at once. Only three at one time.

Yet another day of being a bounty hunter. Well, in specific being a pilot for bounty hunters. Flying around from one Spaceport to another. Jason had become used to this way of life. More or less because they gave him a ship to work on. They said so long as he can fly it, they didn't care what modifications he made to it. Which was good, because they're old setup was pathetic. All of it was Era 2 type controls if it was lucky. It took him about a week, but he finally brought it up to specs. Replacing old joystick style controls with state-of-the-art holographic hand motion control. Not to mention he updated the Fusion engine. Plus, he couldn't remember why he uploaded his entire home computer system to the ship's main hard drive. However, it was now perfect. Of course he left the copilot joystick controls the same. He figured that his way of doing things wasn't the best for everyone, but then again his way of doing things was rather effective.

Jason was sitting in his Pilot's seat, using the holographic computer screens to look through specs and ship Maps. He saw a few areas where things were going bad, but he knew he couldn't work on them. As much as it killed him not to do it on his own, he made a promise to leave the job up to a very special person. He sighed as he leaned back in his seat. He opened a tab on the digital screen. It was an audio tab that connected directly to the team earpieces. He clicked on Ronia's tab and sighed "Hey, I know I said I wouldn't get involved in your work, but I see at least 3 flaws in the fusion chamber, 5 in the overall capacity of our engine and then a lack of power going directly to our Quantum cells. I know that's your area, but can I at least go get the flaws in the fusion chamber?"

Everyone on the team knew it, they are pilot was a total perfectionist. He had a way he like things to be, but it was usually inconvenient for the rest of the people. Jason tried to control his compulsive tendencies, but it usually didn't work. After all, he had the right to be boastful. He took their era 2 ship and brought it up to present date within a week. In all honesty, not many people in the Galaxy could do that. Or at least could do that by themselves. Others would need an entire team. Jason looked at the screens that Lit Up red on the parts that needed repair based on Jason's algorithms. He really just wanted to go fix it himself.

Rory was finishing making a list of bounties available on the local channels when the ship made it to the spaceport.

The 25 year old man handled many of the Communications for the crew. That meant always having the hottest new bounties and merchant deals ready.

While at the spaceport, Rory intended to get some more info on some of the bounties he heard advertised and buy sone personal gear.

"Yo Doc, Victor, Kyungri where are you going? Wanna go to Starlight Bar with me? I just gotta visit a few shops then Im going there to get some info on some bounties.

"Ronia, Avery have fun tuning the ship. Want anything? Snacks? A new handgun or a magazine?

"Captain are you staying on the ship?"

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Torack Torack FabulousTrash FabulousTrash xAlter xAlter Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker

Most of his time on the ship was spent in his own office within the medical bay, where he spent his time mostly drinking coffee and reading published material from all over the galaxy on the latest medical advancements. One in particular had caught his eye moments before they arrived on R13: some sort of nanotechnology recently created by biomechanical engineers that would make deep space travel a little less dangerous by acting as a sort of first-aide should a ship have no materials within their hull. The stuff however, was expensive but he was hoping he’d be able to find something cheaper in the more shadier parts of the city.

The reason he was interested was not because he was afraid of running out of medical supplies on his ship, considering he always made sure he had enough of everything to keep everyone from dying on his watch, but for excursions outside of the ship. And although he was trained to treat medical emergencies in the field, having nanotechnology stabilize a wounded person was far more convenient than having to carry an entire backpack of supplies as a contingency.

And seeing that most everyone on the ship were the shady sort, along with being bounty hunters, he was sure it was going to be a smart investment.

Once they docked, he collected what credits he had and walked out of the medical bay, going through the various corridors of the ship until he came across Rory.

“Gonna go into the city’s underbelly,” he said in response to his question as he took a drag on his cigarette, “gotta buy some stuff. But sure, I could use the drink. I’ll meet you there in say… an hour or two?”

Avery was outside on the landing pad and under the ship, towards the back where the engines were. By her feet was an open tool box with some lone tools scattered around it and above her was one of the secondary engines. The service panel was open to reveal some wires and metal bars which provided structural support, though some of them were damaged from their last flight. In Avery's hand, she held a portable arc welder, capable of making small welds and repairing minor cracks or breaks in metal. However, it wasnt powerful to make fresh weld. It used commercial batteries with a converter inside the device to give it just enough energy, but if you wanted to make some industrial grade welds, you had to have a bigger and more dedicated power source.

As Avery was welding up cracks in the engine's frame, she wore some visors to protect her eyes. In her right ear, she had an earpiece, which was primarily used for communication between the rest of the crew, though every now and then she'd play music through it as well. As she hummed along, she wrapped up the repairs on the engine's frame, shutting off the welder and taking the visor off, revealing her eyes. She placed the welder in the toolbox along with the visor, then picked up a tablet that was nearby. Tapping a few things on the screen, Avery accessed the remote service controls for the ship. A few more taps and Avery navigated to the engine menu, where she pressed a button to close any open service panels. The one on the engine she just finished working on closed and sealed itself, its safety locks engaging as it expelled any foreign air particles out through the exhaust. Avery reached down, closing the toolbox and picked it up, making her way up towards the front of the ship were the boarding ramp was.

As she walked up, Rory passed by her. She smiled and nodded, then paused to think when Rory offered to get something for her.

"Nothing special. Just a restock of ammo, supplies, the usual. I'll give you a ring if something last minute pops into mind" Tsuna Tsuna

With that, Avery got back on the ship, storing the toolbox away in a locker near the door and headed for the bridge. She entered and headed down to the front, taking a seat next to Jason and yawned as she set the tablet on the console

"Physical repairs should be done. How goes it with our electrical diagnosis?" EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Last edited:
Ronia was out of the starship as soon as they landed on R13, tablet in hand as she checked the ship's service panel while Avery worked on the ship's exterior. Making sure to get it rigged up for refueling. Once it was in the fueling process, Ronia closed of her tablet, ready to head in her shop to continue with her tinkering. The rest of the crew were already heading out when Rory called out to her on any supplies she needed. Getting the reminder she needed, she pulled out her tablet to look over a list she needed for her current project.

"You're a life saver, Rory!" Ronia exclaimed, thanking her for reminding her of the things she needed, "If you by any chance find any programming chips and circuit boards, that would be amazing. I'll send you the specs I am looking for."

Sending the specs over to Rory, she waved everyone off as they headed into the city. She was halfway to her shop when she received the call from Jason. She couldn't help smile at his way of trying not to butt into her work as she walked over to the engine room to get closer to the problem. Tapping on her tablet, she got into the ship's specs that she programmed into her tablet to have everything at her fingertips if she needed to hop into any programming repairs. Once Jason explained what was happening and his request to work on the fusion chamber problems.

"I see what you mean," Ronia's face quickly turned to concern as she looked at the things he pointed out, "Nothing that can't be fixed quickly, but since you asked nicely this time, you can have the fusion chamber. I'll be in the engine room if you need anything else."

Stepping into the Engine room, she jumped into work. Something popped out of her pocket once we did. Pearl, her robotic companion was a curious little thing. Smiling, Ronia greeted the device from it's recharged slumber and placed her on her shoulder. Pearl let out small sounds as it observed Ronia work. The device was mainly created to help with her programming and on occasion hacking, watching her work now only added to the thing's curiosity.

Tsuna Tsuna EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Kyu sighed in quick relief as she stood on the spaceship docks. She looked back at the ship, her new livelihood, and let out a big yawn. Stretching, she turned to Rory and shook her head. She couldn't go to the bar, and well, she didn't like drinking. She wasn't a fan. "Can't go. Sorry Rory, but think you can get me some chocolates? You know the ones from the store near the Red Light district." Looking back to the ship she started to walk back on. "Some of the comms equipment got a bit knocked out of place. I need to fix it before we get going, and you know how I feel about others touching my equipment."

Making her way to the bridge, Kyu checked to make sure she was at the very least presentable. Straightening any wrinkles in her shirt and skirt, Kyu walked onto the bridge, heading to her station. Sitting in her chair, she put on the headset hanging nearby and began typing away. The clicking of keys rang out in the bridge, but the monitor showed a different story. A multitude of windows were open as the only thing filling the headset was static. "Physical repairs are fine for me, but I'm going to see if Ronia can do anything about the connection."

Accessing the inter-crew communications system, Kyu paged Ronda. "Kyungri to Ronia, Kyungri to Ronia." she started off her message. "I'm not getting any signal from outbound dealers and suppliers. All I have access to is local contacts. Can you check to make sure the coaxial cables are plugged in? We'll need the comms system up by nightfall."

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Tsuna Tsuna

Jason got excited when Ronia agreed to let him handle the fusion chamber "Thanks Ronia. Promise to make it quick." Everyone who knew him, knew that was a lie. He would work till the crew yanked him away from it. After all, that was the Crux of his problem. He is a perfectionist.

He looked over to Avery and through the screen over to her console to show her all of the damage "Mainly okay, but there are few things that still need to be taken care of. I'm going down to fix the problems with the fusion Chambers. Don't wait up." He waved to her before stepping out of the bridge.

Jason began tapping on the screen on top of his forearm. He had connected every piece of technology he had to the ships Mainframe. Basically speaking, no matter what it was, if it was connected to the ship's main computer, it was at Jason's fingertips. After a few seconds he had arrived at the fusion Chambers. He sat down. Knowing it was way too dangerous to get in the side the fusion Chambers. However, he had a solution of course.

He again began to tap on the screen on his arm. From a chamber on his belt tiny robots crawled out. He had created many different Nanobots. He had created a set that did on the spot computer maintenance, he had another that created maps of wide areas. This particular set was for his own personal work. He let the bots enter the fusion chamber. They went all over and began to laser weld and repair based on Jason's orders. He gave the orders based on what he saw through their camera's. He smiled as he worked, very excited to uprade. To him it was like a video game and his reward was a Better Built ship.
araignée-de-robot-44778523.jpg

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Avery looked over the report Jason showed her. Like he said, everything was mainly ok. The ship could still fly. But if they didnt want to risk anything, they were better off addressing the report issues.

"Sounds good."

Avery watched as Jason left the bridge, then turned back around to face forward, looking outside the view screen, staring at the city. Places like this had its charm, with all the bright lights and seeing so many people. Personally, Avery never cared how dirty a place was, save for a few and very rare occasions. Otherwise, it was easy for her to look past certain viewpoints and see things from a different angle. Perhaps that was why she found her new job so rewarding. It allowed her to really use her own potential.

Avery blinked a few times, derailing her own train of thought as she huffed out a breath, getting up and left the bridge, heading to her own quarters. Against the back wall was her bed. Its sheets were all messed up and folded over itself. Scattered on top were Avery's nighttime clothing. The sheets themselves were a plain black while her pillow was a dark red. Off to the right was Avery's desk which had random stuff all over. Some lose bolts and other small pieces, things she found on the ground that seemed interesting, anything really. In the center of the desk was a physical-based "X-108" model hand cannon. Contrast to the more common energy weapons most people and ships carry, physical weapons used traditional bullets. Thanks to technology, weapons like these weren't as medieval as they should've been with guns being produced with different materials as well as a rework on the mechanics of it all. Bullets were even being made with different metals. Compared to energy-based weapons, physical weapons had an easier time breaking through personal shields. Though, there were the drawbacks of having to regularly maintain physical weapons, as well as finding ammo for them. While not uncommon, people tend to ask for higher prices compared to resupplying energy weapons.

Her weapon specifically was made out of a special blend of metals that made it very light despite its size. The bullets themselves weren't special however. Just your regular commercial high-caliber bullets. Though they did pack quite a punch. However, Avery had fired the thing so many times now that the recoil barely fazed her.

Avery reached for a light switching, turning the lights off and closing the blinds to the window in her room. As it got dark, in the center of the room a blue light turned on and a hologram was projected in the center of Avery's room. It showed a model of the Quatre Freres in the center and off to the side was a catalog of different known ship parts. Avery smiled, and began to experiment.

1537647904721.png

Last edited:
Oh great, this place. Victor thought as the starship landed and the crew prepared to depart. Stretching out his legs, Victor stood up and twisted his torso around to each side, grunting as he got the blood flowing again. When he heard the ship firmly plant itself onto the landing pad, he swiped up the beret that was resting on the seat next to him. Placing it, along with his tinted glasses onto his face, the insurgent turned and began to make his way out of the craft.

On his side was a retractable stunning baton and a heavily modified Carcal handgun; the only defense he would carrying with him into the city. Glancing over at the table, he spotted his weapon of choice. On it sat a somewhat disassembled, light machine gun. The bipod was off, and the curved mag that usually took residence in the chamber was currently gone. Begrudgingly, he noted that he may need to go about replacing the wooden furniture that accounted for most of its stock and handguard soon. Victor would have been inclined to take it with him, had he not wanted to risk invoking the wrath of his captain for strolling through the city with a fully loaded kit. What he had on him now would have to be enough in the event of an emergency.

Turning away, Victor hopped off the ship and onto the pad in his usual animated fashion, over exaggerating his landing with arms spread out wide. Upon hearing Rory spoke, he adjusted his vest and turned to face him. Usually, he wouldn’t head out anywhere, especially not here. But, he was in need of something to help him relax. Maybe a drink would help.

“Eh... Yeah sure, let’s hit it.” Vic replied back, nodding in agreement as he waited for the crew that was heading off. Eyeing the ship suspiciously, he tilted his head and got a clear look at any external damage. It didn’t look too bad to Victor, but then again, he wasn’t too keen on understanding the mechanics of the ship. As long as it kept him moving, and not on fire, he was perfectly fine with it. Sniffling a bit, the insurgent slipped his hands into his pockets and glanced back at the city.

In all honesty, it looked pretty nice to Vic. Something about it was kinda charming, despite what danger may lurk inside. Pausing his thoughts, he shook off any worries he may have. What are the chances of anything bad occurring? Pretty low, he’d have to say. Upon hearing the Engineer yell out something about chips and science-y things, Victor let out a short but loud laugh and started to call out.

“Ha, Nerrrr-,” He didn’t get to finish his sentence however, because moments later, he heard the sound of those little creatures that the pilot let loose. Cringing slightly, he knew that they were harmless, but they still creeped him out. Shaking his head, he decided that he was not having any of it. Stepping back from the ship right as Rory exited, Vic spun on his heels and started to head out into the city with him, yelling back to the ship as he left the area.

“Farewell comrades¡ Stay safe, don’t do anything I would do, please.”

Mentions:
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

"Awesome! We'll meet at the bar after an hour," he said to Wilson.

He nodded to Avery.

"Programming chips and circuit boards. Got it," he smiled to the Ronia.

When Kyungri said she was staying onboard, Rory was a little surprised. Then again Kyungri didnt seem to like violence much so maybe it was easier for her to stay with the ship. Not that Rory expected there to be any enemies here at the spaceport.

Rory was thankful Victor decided to go with him. They would get the few supplies for the ship and then meet with Wilson at the bar later, where Rory planned on getting all the info they needed on three bounties.

Rory took his standard handgun, holstered at his waist under the cover of his jacket, and a basic knife.

"We'll be done in a few hours!" Rory waved to Ronia and Avery. "Have the ship ready to leave... just in case, ya know?" Rory laughed awkwardly.

Surely he didnt plan on them running into trouble. Did he?

Rory and Victor walked off the docks and into city, probably followed by Wilson soon.

They walked towards the commercial district thankfully the shops where they could get the tech Ronia wanted was next to the shop Rory wanted to go to get sone new ammo for the ship.

As they walked into the tech shop, a few non-humans, that looked angry and greasy, scowled at Rory and Victor. Recently there had been more bandits and rogues making their abode here in the city. Mostly from salvaging tech that was thrown away by shops or stealing from the tourists that were using the port as a resting place for the first time.

The non humans had green skin and crimson skin, respectively. They looked human other than their skin colour, a tougher skin and the claws on their hands.

They looked at the two bounty hunters that walked in the tech shop.

"Looks like we have some fans," Rory said laughing, before going to the ask the sales person about the programs and circuit boards Ronia wanted. He checked his data pad for the details she sent.

Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker Torack Torack KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Once the ship had settled and the crew members decided on what to do, Charlie came from his quarters and out to the bridge. Looking as if he was hungover, the Captain sat down and spun in the deck chair, closing his eyes for the time being. "I feel as if I were to leave the ship, someone would have to carry me back..." He replied to Rory before he skipped off to wherever. Charlie then held his head as the spinning slowly stopped and he started to sit up. Sighing heavily, he held his earpiece in and spoke:

"O Captain, my Captain to all Crew. Please be back in the span of 2 hours and have your equipment and the ship good to go." Assuming they all had their comms online, he continued, "Make sure no trouble follows you back to the ship. Charles, out."

Rubbing his temples, he then sat up and pulled up his navigation tools on the ship's big screen (the windshield, mind you) marking a new spot on it. However, something was off... Oh! It was the screen itself! His hand went to his earpiece and he spoke yet again;

"Charlie to Ronia or Kyu, whoever has time, the display is off-center in the bridge and my headache can't deal with it right now. Call me princess, but would you please come up here and fix it for me? Or teach me how to realign it? I'll owe you dearly, it's very important. Love you always~"

The joking manner on his voice sounded tired, however it was almost the same as always. Sitting back now, he studied his off-center map and continued to attempt to work. Heavy emphasis on attempted.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint xAlter xAlter

Ronia was hard at work, on the problem the engine was having. She had gotten through two of the problems, as Pearl lit the way for her when she worked in the dark space she was currently in. "Maybe I should make LED light panels back here for the others in case I'm not around," she thought out loud. Ronny tucked that idea in the back of her mind along with her long list of ideas she gets throughout the day. The comms in her earpiece came to life once more as she was neck deep in the third problem and Kyu's voice came in. She worked as Kyu explained her situation, nodding to herself as she recalled the inner workings of the communication system in the ship.

"I'll be right over once I finish in the engine room, Kyu," Ronia answered back, her breath a bit ragged from the position she was in the small space and the heat was starting to bother her.

The connection on her earpiece ended as she turned her attention to Pearl on her shoulder, "Check the comms program in case of a disconnect in the program."

Pearl let out a beep in reply as it began to run code in its system. Ronia continued to work out the final few problems in the engine, which were easy to find with the specs showing on her tablet. She crawled back out from the backspace she was working on and dusted off her leggings. Taking her white and turquoise jacket and tying it around her waist, she headed over to the Bridge. Just a few feet from the Bridge door, comms came back to life as the Captain's voice slipped in.

"Maybe you should lay off the drinking for a while, Captain," Ronia smiled as she entered the bridge, laughing at the problem he was requesting to be fixed, "Also take a number, I have a list of things that are much more important than the display being off center."

Ronia turned to Kyu, tablet already opened with the specs on display for the communication station, "Let me have a look inside the panel, Kyu."

xAlter xAlter DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Snip snip snip went the sound of the scissors as they cut through Nix's long hair. It had already grown down to his feet and he couldn't stop tripping over it or getting it stuck in doors. He loved it being long like this but it was getting in the way of his work! How could he take down any scum with hair in his face!?
Instead he just cut it so it stopped just above his but and put it in a sort of messy over the shoulder braid. Once he was done with his hair he got himself dressed in a more comfortable outfit for taking a stroll out with his crew. Which was just a boring old jumpsuit. He put his gun in it's holster on his hip and opened the door, letting out a puff of colorful smoke before the door shut behind him.

He walked around the ship looking for something to do, he had no clue what his friends were doing but he didn't have to wait long to find out. Half of them were yelling about what they were doing next. Rory and Vic were going to the bar, bars are fun, so he decided to follow after them, not caring to tell them about it.

"This doesn't look like a bar!" He snickered as he seemed to suddenly appear next to Vic. He played with the end of his hair as he scanned the shop with his black eyes. He didn't know too much about tech, well he knew some things but only things he wanted to know. If he ever needed something done then he would just ask someone to do it for him!

Tsuna Tsuna Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker

As they strolled through the streets, Victor kept his head on a swivel. Each step encouraged him to glance around with a suspicious glare. The place didn’t give him any friendly vibes, and although the city did awe the contractor, he still wanted to leave as soon as they finished up their buisness. Two hours was all they had, so whatever they needed better be readily available. Walking past the shops, he felt the urge to browse for a bit, but quickly shot it down. He didn’t have the funds, nor time to go window shopping.

Lazily tilting his head to the side as Rory spoke, Victor shifted his view over to the non-humans. Seeing as how they sent rude gestures their way, the bounty hunter was obligated to do the same. Right as the two slipped into the shop, Victor paused right behind the doorway and stuck his arm back outside, raising a middle finger and waving it for a brief second before turning to follow his companion.

Except when he turned around, he didn’t see Rory, it was the Xii.

Visibly jolting, the contractor nearly shook his glasses off as he had a miniature heart-attack. When he recovered, Victor frowned and huffed, casting a somewhat angry and amused glare at him.

“Are you sure you can’t teleport? Because I have my doubts...” Victor spoke as he adjusted his glasses and beret, looking around the shop and back at the Xii.

“Yeah, not there yet. We gotta pick up some stuff for the road before we grab the drinks.” He said as he continued past the new crew member who just arrived. Assessing the shop for any particular threats, he continued to trail behind Rory before calling back to the Xii.

“Nice hair, by the way.”

Avery took a breath in, letting it out and she stepped back and examined what exactly she had done. In front of her, the hologram of what was once the Quatre Freres was now a combination of random mismatched parts to resemble some enhanced cruiser of sorts. Even Avery couldnt tell you what exactly she had done. She just thought the design was cool.

Avery dismissed the hologram, the lights in her room turning back on. Though she didnt have time to think as she heard the Captain's voice come over her earpiece. She listed for the moment, then laughed a little bit to herself and spoke out to no one in particular

"Small problem. I havent left the ship."

Avery headed back to the bridge since she figured the captain would be there to. Before she left her quarters, she grabbed her gun from the desk and holstered it on the side of her right leg. Once it was set, she made for the bridge.

She didnt say anything when she entered, taking a look around as soon as the doors opened. Avery could see that new people were on the bridge, including the captain, who looked a bit dopepy, but she didnt say anything about it. Ronia was always here, up towards the front where she was helping Kyu at her station. Avery made her way over to her seat at the front, nodding to the captain as she passed him.

Taking at seat, Avery booted up her display and began going through the flight logs of the ship. In it was all the coordinates of locations they had visited or programmed into the warp drive computer. Some of the places ranged from remote moons with barely any civilization to massively colonized planets where you could easily get lost after setting foot on the ground. What an interesting dynamic the universe had.

Avery glanced over to Kyu and Ronia, who seemed focused on whatever it was they were doing. Curious, Avery leaned in to take a peak.

"Whats going on here? Did Jason leave one of those nano bot things there?"

xAlter xAlter KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Rory talked to the person at the counter of the shop.

He purchased the programming chips and a few extra, then walked to Victor and Xii. "Got em. Hey Xii. Coming to the bar?"

Rory listened as the captain gave them orders.

"We gotta be back in two hours... Guess we should get going. I just need one thing for the ship."

They walked out the shop. Outside, the non human guys that were looking at them before were gone.

They went to a shop that sold ship parts and Rory bought some new ammo they could use in an aerial fight.

"Ready! Lets hit the bar!"

The three of them walked toward Starlight Bar. There were many bounty hunters, merchants and pretty women outside the bar.

"Hey, would ya like to buy some items?" a shady merchant, asked them. "I got guns, explosives, and anything you need."

Rory said no thanks and opened the door of the bar, holding it open for his shipmates.

Inside the bar, it was busy with activity. Rory walked in, looking at the bounty hunters, merchants and rogues that filled the tavern.

Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:
The Starlight
d2044c6216e9267010be52219d1623c5.jpg
Starlight Bar
Highlander Territory
Bounty Hunter Safe Haven

Like the lights around the city, bright neon lights lit up the bar, which was more of a nightclub as music allowed deals to be masked over the loud music.

Just as you walk in you are greeted with several tables with people sitting around them as they enjoy their drinks. As mentioned, music is playing loudly as several danced on the dancefloor. The bar was in the back corner as several bartenders worked to make drinks and bring out food. Overall, the Starlight was a central hub of entertainment that hid the inner workings that actually kept the bar running.

There are three individuals that are recognizable from previous deals and/or from the black market.

Erica Huntress
Well known hitman in the universe. Mainly known as the Huntress to those in the Pandora's Box system known to the Bounty Hunters. She looks furious as she drinks her dark colored liquor. When you approach her, you can tell it's not her first drink of Henesy from the number of drinks on the counter top and the smell of alcohol seeping off of her. Starting a conversation with her will be hard in her current mood.
54efd75136aa1ce9a92debda5332db49.jpg

Derek
A friendly face and an old business part from an old job. He looks like he's having a bit of a celebration with a few of his associates. Smart man with a silver tongue. When you approach, he is quick to greet you once he notices you all. He offers you a seat as he sends his associates away. His smile quickly turns down a bit once they are gone, ready to get to business. He always knows when you are in need of a job.
8f5909325e409a5ae46ab612d27a11f5.jpg

Damien Clearwater
Rich looking man and the mastermind behind the black market found here in R13. Dressed in fancy clothes, he is having a drink at a booth as he watched the people dance. Two of his guards stand off to the side, ready to protect him. His robotic eye glows, taking in everything around him as he enjoys his drink. When you approach, his guards take to guard him, but he motions you all over once he sees Rory. He has seen the crew's image on the wanted list for both governments, as you are all known for causing trouble at times on top of your already known records before the union of the crew. A smile on his face he welcomes you into his booth.
d98a14584c50017a3f40d3bc0c612c75.jpg

(You are free to go to all of them but they all have a job for you, it's your job to bring it to the captain and crew before deciding on the job.)
Tsuna Tsuna Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Torack Torack

"Fine, that's okay." Charlie rubbed his head, trying to just shake himself better. He knew better but still. Now, opening his own tablet, he continued to work on the mapping job. The display mirrored what he was doing... And it seemed as if he was marking off locations deeper inside the galaxy. More specifically, entire solar systems. "Come to figure that my open warrants have marked me unable to return home... or in any sort of colony. Apparently, in said grinds, I'm worth more Dead than alive." The Captain spoke aloud, but more to himself, now pacing around the bridge. "So, once everything's fixed and someone hopefully brings back another job for us, we'll have to avoid these three grids. Cause if not, we'll all be worth more dead."

Getting lost back into his map, Charlie went back to his chair, and paced around. He was in his own little world now.

"Ohohoo! Is that a suggestion Vic?" He giggled at the visibly shaken Victor and smiled at him. "We got two hours and enough money for a hotel.~" He purred, "But you don't strike me as that type of man." He looked around at the other aliens and hummed. "I wouldn't go around giving others the finger. Unless you want to start a fight. I definitely wouldn't mind a nice fight!" He turned his sharp toothed grin towards the more serious man. He loved getting any reaction from Vic, it was like a game to him. He loved meeting serious people, they were so hilarious!

He followed the others to where ever they needed to go until they finally reached the bar. It was more like a club though and Nix loved that! His face lit up as he looked around at all the colorful dancers and many drinks at the bar. But what he was really focused on were the two beautiful Xii hanging out near the corner of the bar. "I'll be right back!" He said to whoever was closest to him before he shimied over to them. They exchanged a few words in their own language as if they had known each other for a life time. The taller female Xii leaned down and kissed Nix on the forehead. The transaction had been completed.
Nix then skipped back to his comrades and smiled to them both. "I think we should go talk to your handsome friend over there!" Nix pointed a finger over at the guarded man and didn't care if anyone saw him checking out all three of the men over at the table.

Tsuna Tsuna Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker Torack Torack

Rory looked around and Nix said they should talk to they should talk to Damien.

He walked towards the guarded man and gave a smile. "Mr. Clearwater," Rory said interested in what business was going on these days.

He wondered if the doctor was getting the stuff he wanted before they would be leaving the spaceport.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Torack Torack Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Starlight Bar
Highlander Territory
Bounty Hunter Safe Haven

Damien offered the group of Bounty hunter a broad smile as his robotic eye began to scan them, moving around the eye socket in a search. Once he got what he needed from his minimal search, he turned to the Rory. "Mr. Cools, it's good to see you have still avoided the grasp of the Union and the Galatic Front. I hear you have just finished a job recently. I hope you have the time now to look into a job I have," Damien lounged on his booth, making himself at home, "I'm in search of a special energy crystal. There is a sudden demand of it from multiple of my clients that will only bring more credits into you and your crew's pockets."

He extended his hand over to one of the security men, overhearing the conversation as one of them handed him a tablet. Taking the time to look for the sketch of what had been rumored to be out in the galaxy, he presented the image to the group before him. It looked like any crystal you would find in the geode heavy planets scattered across the vast galaxy. "Rumor has it, that the Galactic Front is in high pursuit of it as well. The reasoning for their need is unknown nor do I care for it. All I care if to get a hold of it. Get it to me in one peace and your crew will be 10million credits richer. How about it?"

(Remember! Captain has final say in missions. You are free to approach anyone else from the other two provided.)
Tsuna Tsuna Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Torack Torack

Rory wanted to stay on Clearwater's good side and hoped to be allies with him. Plus, he had always seemed legit to Rory.

"High stakes with the Galactic Front in pursuit," Rory said with a smile. "And an even better pay from a significant man such as yourself. Sounds like the perfect job, if you ask me.

"I gotta ask the captain. I know we all want the reward but he may want us to lay low for awhile. Can I join you and wait for my comrades to finish their business here before contacting my boss?" Rory asked Clearwater.

He hoped Victor and Nix would take the hint and ask around for any missions.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Rory talked casually with Clearwater and then called the captain to explain the mission to him. "I think its good, a little dangerous but we can handle it. What do you think?"

Nix happily took the hint from Rory and wandered away from the group. That task seemed boring to him anyway. He wanted to do something exciting! A mission where he could kill. One where he could bring like six different guns and have the best time ever!!
He slid over to Derick to see if he had anything interesting to give them. "Hello handsome, got anything fun for us this time?"

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back