The Body in the Woods

@CrimsonEclipse A Proxy is a person-being that directly works for Slenderman. It is undetermined why Slenderman chooses someone to be a Proxy; to become a Proxy, you must have to murder someone to actually get Slenderman to consider letting you work for him. My definition is probably not too good, you should probably look it up on a wiki.

Yes, they do do Slenderman's bidding, but they don't have supernatural powers, they are human.

I evidently forgot to inform some people of the deadline (forgive me for I have sinned!). @Zoola and @DarkledMind it would be great if you could post your characters (or at least their WIPs) by the 13th.

Slenderman *shivers*

I stayed at the house of my friend, (who is a atheist) to sleep, a normal sleepover. Well, exactly each hour, at about 12 am, while sleeping. I felt this cold swipe trough my forehead, telling my friend to stop it, and he just looked at me weirded out. That happened three times, until I woke up and saw him fighting with the air, and I was half-asleep, so I fell again in sleep. The next morning, my friend was biting his nails, I asked what was wrong, and if he felt people swiping trough his forehead. He just stared at me, telling me when he woke up he saw a tall shadow standing right next to me, staring at me. I nope'd my way out of there and never going again. This actually happened, and I'm religious, so I ain't ever staying there, again, I got that scared.

OT: Is this a closed roleplay? If not, I might make a CS soon!

@Sugar I am sorry that you had to experience something like that irl! Hopefully nothing else will occurre in the future... Anyway, we are still accepting so if you could make an OC until 13th that would be dandy.

Yeah, some may think it's fake but it actually happened and terrifies me still.

Will do what I can! ^^

Okay, so 13th came and passed. This means it's about time we get this party started and don't worry if you still haven't submitted your character, yet want to play along. You can do so after posting the cs.

Everyone ready your satanic sacrifices and 20 bucks because the introductory post is coming real soon!

However, something needs to me mentioned beforehand: after giving this a thought I decided on beginning the story at Amanda's funeral (or rather just a memorial service) as all characters would be there due to their involvement. It is on this occasion that Jessica would, in secret, bring up the idea of going into the woods to retrieve her sister. Is everyone okay with this?

So excited for this.

And yes, I am completely alright with this, as long as we get this going! Probably one of my many RPs that I am very excited for!

I'm fine. So, once you post the starter, I'll follow-in-line with you.

Ayyyyyy! Finally got around to starting this baby.

Forgive me for the delay but school is awful and hectic. However, from now on until the end of May I will probably be able to be quite active. After that come exams but that's something in the future and life happens now.

Owl said:
Ayyyyyy! Finally got around to starting this baby.
Forgive me for the delay but school is awful and hectic. However, from now on until the end of May I will probably be able to be quite active. After that come exams but that's something in the future and life happens now.
Ah yeah... And yes, school is rather troublesome this time of year. But oh sweet summer vacation is coming! I will get to responding tomorrow morning, that's when I'm allowed on the internet here at home and I can always get on at school... I have a Internet police of a family. Doesn't help that I have only 10 GB of data during the day.

I never really understood giving limited access to internet to someone, yet I guess relatives do things like this sometimes. Anyway, I am really looking forward to your starter!

I don't think I will, I'm having a lot of trouble in Hotline, and a few other casual roleplays to make another character, sorry ;~;

Yeah, sorry. I'm still in. Just had some minor Internet issues. I think everything's fixed now though.

@Owl Do you mind if I post again? I feel a tad uncomfortable without waiting for everyone to post their starters, but since it seems as everyone has, I might as well, right?

@Stew go ahead. Was also waiting for everyone to post a starter but I guess we are done with that. So, after you post I am going to do the same.

@Stew don't apologize, really~

Also, everyone, I was planning on doing a short time-skip seeing as the scene of the funeral will probably contain very little to no excitement. You could say that it's... dead by now. Anyway, in my latest message in the IC tab you might notice Jessica giving some rather vague directions to David. She will do this with all of your characters as they were involved with Amanda in some way or another. After this is completed, the RP will jump to her place, that evening, 8 pm.

Is everyone okay with this so we can get the plot moving?

@Stew just got the time to fully appreciate the song, acknowledged its kickassness, Tim approves!

tumblr_inline_mxh2kh3ihs1rsumdc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back