The Blue Dragon Hotel [Inactive]

Amorrie Sephora, 5th floor.

Well, this man was certainly intriguing. With the manners of a gentleman, and the voice of a prince, he was very kind. "Ah, I believe we haven't met...it's a shame we hadn't met earlier! Would you care to come to the dinner hall with me? I'm meeting someone who may be my 'Personal Butler,' or whatever that is," Ammie said with a blank look in her eyes... she felt that something was wrong, but at the same time, everything was so perfect. Why should she worry? "Well, would you? It would be my honor."

@Pom Pom Express

Elena Stone, Dining Area.

Elena quietly sipped from the wine glass and was hit with a wave of giddy happiness and the urge to *cough cough you know* with someone, but it passed quickly. So, this was what being drunk felt like; she enjoyed it. Maybe she would drink more often. She opened her mouth to speak, but found that her words were slurred a bit. "Tshoo," she began but stopped to clear her throat. "So," she repeated, "What brings you here? Shouldn't you be on duty?" she said teasingly. She knew that Ricardo didn't listen to anyone, but she was still the owner; she could poke at him and get away with it.

@~Juvenile~Orion~

Icarus Stronghold, 5th floor.

"Ivria,"
Icarus said. "Those--those twins MUST stop running. They're giving me a headache. Well, a worse one anyways." He glared down the hall, all of his hate boiling up inside of him. He turned back to her, only to see that she was studying him. How dare she, look at him like a science experiment. His eyes flashed a blood red, emitting a frightening glow, but quickly switched back to normal. He shook his head confusedly and suddenly looked drowsy. "Actually," he said, slurring his words, "I'll go back...to bed..."

He stumbled into hi room and crashed on his bed, already asleep, leaving the door wide open, where a startled Ivria stood.

@Venomarrah

Chris Layard, dining area.

Chris gave a small chuckle as Ricardo mention the human. He gave a small nod to Elena, seeing that she was happy with her drink. "Humans can be rather clumsy, can't they, Mr Valentine?" The male laughed again before heading back to the bar, placing the bottle of Vodka where he found it. He rushed back into the kitchen, waiting for the chef to finish the woman's food. "Oh-! That reminds me. Miss Stone and Mr Valentine didn't tell me their orders." Chris rushed back through the doors, his notepad in his hands once more. "Miss Stone, Mr Valentine, are you ready to order your food?"

(@~Juvenile~Orion~, @Kitt)

Lancing Right- Dining Room

Lancing smiled as he heard the first real order of the day and he jumped right to it. He set the water on boil and another to make the vodka sauce. He went to a chopping board and reached into a portal where he got fist full after fist full of different herbs. He started chopping them up and all around the kitchen things moved on their own preparing the pasta, a salad, chicken rice soup, and a small soufflé. It all plated itself and Lancing walked over to the penne and sprinkled on the spices that gave it an irresistible aroma. It enhances all of the flavor and he picked up the plates bringing it to the girls table setting them down before her. He stood there waiting and saying nothing.

Ah, yes. The thing humans call...'food.' "I believe I'll have the Chef's special." she said, and added jokingly to the chef; "It'd better be good, or you're fired!" Elena laughed, and continues on with her conversation. "Anyways, you said a human spilled a drink on you? Petty fools. I can't believe I fall for some of them. Sometimes, I think they have the same convincing voice I do!" she said, laughing a bit more. "'Elena, we want your body. Have our babies!'" she laughed some more, mocking the human men. "That might be a bit off, but oh well. Those human men are womanizers and b.asterds." 
@~Juvenile~Orion~

Giichi, Lobby

Gii slowly glanced behind him again when the wooden man didn't leave. It only bothered him a little and he supposed that maybe if he got up and walked away first that would solve everything. "Well...I'll be going then.." he said with a smile and a nod and he closed his book and stood up. He had actually heard that this guy liked to follow people around. Surely, he wouldn't...well if he was going to Gii figured he might as well make it interesting for the guy.

@Pom Pom Express

Ricardo, Dining Area

Ricardo easily downed the glass of vodka, the alcohol hardly affecting him at all. Seeing his boss slur her words after just a small drink he gave a chuckle. "Well yes. But I needed a break after what happened to my appearance. I plan to go change clothes after this since how could I possibly go around looking like this." It wasn't exactly like his appearance mattered to much in the whole grand scheme of things since he was usually in shadow form most of the time. He looked over at Chris and just shook his head. "I don't need anything to eat, just more vodka."

@Kitt and @MattStriker

Chris Layard, dining area.

Chris gave a small laugh as Elena made the description on human boys. And, to no extent, it was fairly accurate in Chris' eyes. He's seen it before. In all the years that the hotel had been here, he'd seen it once or twice. It was quite sickening, actually, but Chris carried on with his work. "Why, yes, I'll get the chef to work on it right away, Miss Stone." The boy gave a small nod to Ricardo, as he respected him very much, him being the Head of Security and such. He bounced back into the kitchen, getting ready to wash a couple of plates. "Chef, your special, please." "On it." He almost eagerly began to work on the plate, his hands becoming a blur as he began to work on the plates at a immense speed.

No later than 5 minutes he had finished the stack of plate, and he took a step back, admiring his handy work. Bustling back through the doors, the same, warm waiter smile on his face, he looked over to the other Chef, waiting for the girl he served earlier to eat his food. She seemed to be inspecting it; but it doesn't matter. Humans are strange in every monster's eyes.
"Are you sure you don't want anything, Mr Valentine?" He asked with curiosity. Then again, monsters don't really need to eat all that much. Maybe vampires, being thirsty for blood and all.

(@~Juvenile~Orion~ , @Kitt)

After slurring her words, she decided to never drink again. After all, Ricardo had laughed at that. And being laughed at just made Elena blush even more profusely.

She wasn't a drinker anyways.

Elena, with her cheeks still a bit red, closed her eyes. Slowly, her hair became a dark spruce color and her skin turned a nice tan, but her eyes remained the same. "I was a bit bored with my appearance. Is this one better?" she said, looking around for a mirror. She found one, turning around and around before finally closing her eyes again and going back to her normal look. "I like this one better," she mumbled. She then turned to Ricardo. "So, you'll be off then? I guess I'd better get going as well," Elena said, shifting her eyes to the human and back. She wolfed down her food in three bites and walked out after sticking her head back in the doorway; "Ah, well, I'll see you all later."

@~Juvenile~Orion~

Ricardo, Dining Area to his room

Looking over at Chris, Ricardo said, "No, no. I'm not very hungry." He was never too hungry really and when he was he feasted on souls and blood of guests who had yet to be claimed. Really he had no intentions to leave so soon but he watched as Elena scarfed down her food and left. Well now what was he supposed to do to entertain himself? Ah well, he did have to go change into a new outfit. "See you later Chris." He said and without glancing back he left to his room.

@MattStriker

Gretchen Eisenberg, 7th Floor

As she watched an unfamiliar girl approach and engage with in conversation with Don Zom Bee, Gretchen quietly crept away. She cursed under her breath, trying to think of a solution to her problem, as most of the staff members seemed occupied with guests. Gretchen hurried back into the storage room. The man was beginning to stir now, the effects of the alcohol wearing off. She would have to act fast. Gretchen looked around, and smiled as she spotted a laundry cart.

Minutes later, Gretchen unceremoniously dumped the man onto his bed. She quickly stripped him of his shirt. 'Oh I'm sure he won't notice,' Gretchen thought derisively, as she threw the shirt into the laundry cart she had used to transport the man to his room.

Gretchen yawned, she had woken up way too early for her taste, but once she had woken up, she could not go back asleep. She wandered back onto the hallway, closing the door of the guest behind her.

Lucas Elgort, 7th Floor

Lucas woke up in his room, though he didn't remember how he got there. He winced slightly as he sat up in his bed. His head felt heavy, like a deserted battleground, still smoldering from the ruins of war. He buried his head in his hands, and rubbed his temples. Suddenly, he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What. The. Actual. Hell." Lucas said, completely dumbfounded. All he could remember was that he was hanging out with a pretty girl, before he passed out. Out of habit, he started to fix his hair, brushing it with his fingers. Although he didn't have a mirror, he had gone through this routine so many times, he almost didn't need one to see how his hair looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sen/Lobby/following Gii

Sen let the statement hang in the air as Gi mentioned leaving. As he stood, Sen rotated, seemingly on a rotating section of the floor. As Gii made it just past a few feet from him, Sen began his usual clack clacking after Gii. Though he usually walks in straight lines, following Gii, Sen follows the barely noticeable sways exactly. Unlike most creatures, Sen has no sense of balance, as he anchors himself to the floor through magic, so he has no need to swing his arms. A wooden pole, bobbing up and down as he moves forward, following his next victim.

Many times people attempt to run from Sen, but he wasn't made part of security without reason. Through the magic of the hotel, he keeps tabs on everyone, staff and guests alike. This fact is what makes Sen effective, capable of shifting the house to cage people in without even being there. Other than when people try to leave the outer borders of the building, the only time Sen takes orders are from the head of security, as per the magic that binds him here.

As Sen follows the man about, moving when he moves, stopping when he stops, he will continue being quiet. Sen doesn't understand the concept of changing your mind, so he will take the first think you told him and stick with it, making sarcasm a bad choice when it comes to Sen. As he chases Gii, his shawl can be seen swaying behind when he moves forward, pushing past briefly before settling down as he stops.

@~Juvenile~Orion~

Don Zom Bee/5th floor to dinning area

"Ahh, you must be speaking of your provider." Don Zom Bee exclaims, a light coming to his face as he knows it's an honor. At the offer, Don gracefully side steps, bowing slightly and bringing his hand over, showing the way, "After you Miss Sephora, it would be my honor." Don walks with an unnatural grace, seemingly from years of experience that his age just doesn't show. Don has had many years in the afterlife to practice and perfect his technique, with the simple goal of pleasing the living. The living, of course, refers to not only humans, but to trolls, ogres, elves, and the like, though not creatures such as wooden dummies or demons.

Making their way towards the dinning area, Don comments on facts of the hotel most people find interesting. Types of woods in the making of the building, methods for making or installing some of their top notch items and advanced amenities. Along with his informative chit chat, Don greets various guests and staff they pass, most of who have a very positive disposition towards Don, as many people love him. Sadly, some people take advantage of Don's over pleasing nature, using him for their entertainment, making him do silly things or cause trouble.

@Kitt

Ivria Lovelyn, Icarus' room

"I've already taken care o-" She stopped as she saw his eye turn red in a flash, then back to normal. "Icarus, are you alright?" She asked gently, concern drawn on her face.

"Actually," His words slurred. "I'll go back...to bed..." And he turned and walked to his bed.

Ivria raised an eyebrow, and followed him in. "Whatever you wish, Sir..." In his state he was already asleep on the bed, deep in sleep. The receptionist pulled a spare blanket over him gently, her eyes still as confused as ever until she thought it through. Was a creature messing with her soul? Anger flashed in her eyes, yet her face stayed clear of emotion. She was suddenly out of the room, closing it behind her with a soft click. She glanced down the halls for some sign of betrayal. She growled low; "Who has tainted my guest?"

@Kitt

Elena Stone, 10th floor.

Elena stepped off the elevator and into the private hallway. You had to have a key to get up here, and only the most trusted staff do. She kept walking until she reached the colder part of the hallway. She opened the end door, and inside of the tiny cubicle-like room was a black and blue starry portal. Elena began to glow and on top of her head grew a pair of silver and gold horns. A ripping noise filled the room; her back had sprouted black dragon-like wings. Her eyes had become ever more bright and cold, and when she smiled her teeth were filed down to points. Elena stepped into the portal and her image began to warp. In the blink of an eye, Elena Stone had become her true form, Reine du Djall, or... Queen of the Demons. In a voice that dripped with sarcasm, she called out to the blackness in front of her. "Honey, I'm home..."

Amorrie Sephora, Dining Area.

Ammie skipped down the hall into the Elevator. "Come on! I'd like to try everything before they close. I'm starving!" Amorrie gushed, which was very much unlike her. She punched the number in on the elevator and they travelled down into the dining hall. "Hello! I'd like a table for three, please--" she began, but her "Provider" seemed to already be there, waiting. "Well, we'd better sit down."

@Pom Pom Express @Zachariah el Morgan

Icarus Stronghold, His Room.

Icarus wakes suddenly from his dreams of death. He rushes to the mirror and gasps in horror. Atop his head are little horns, peeking out from beneath his hair. Just like in the dream. He begins to start screaming quietly, then louder and louder. "Ms. Lovelyn, I need you!" he cried frantically. Icarus was grabbing at his hair, back, anywhere there might be any more...growths. In his dream, he was standing on London Bridge, a...demonic look in his eyes. He had horns and black wings, like the woman who haunts his dreams. The Woman then flew up, and told him in a familiar voice; "This is your destiny, my dear," before flying off again. He then began to destroy London. Fire formed in his hands, and he grew to ten times his size. He had then woken up... "Ivria! Hurry please!"

@Venomarrah

Ivria Lovelyn, Icarus' room

She sucked in breath, thinking another trick was being played upon her guest. With her master card, she opened the hotel's locked door. "How can I help you?" She asked hesitantly as she stepped inside, only to meet the eyes of... what seemed to be Icarus, a forming demon. Her eyes narrowed for but a millisecond before she stepped to his side. "What's happened?" Was her first response, before she eyed the... horns. She made a brisk walk to his side, touching his shoulder to hold him still as she eyed the jutting bone from his scull, not believing it was real.

Was he becoming a demon? No. He walked in human. She could still sense his dark humanity within. Pieces of hair fell into her face, which she overlooked as her crystal eyes flashed with fury through her pokerface. Ivria had no use for a demon soul. Lovelyn cursed under her breath, gently touching the small horns jutting from his head. "Icarus. What have you done?" The sharpest of listeners could hear the slight resentment she seemed to speak to him, as if a mother scolding a child for killing a cat.

@Kitt

[Azumi Rosario - Dining Area]

Azumi was pleasantly surprised by the arrival of the young girl, and it seemed another staff member had deemed it necessary to accompany her here. Normally, Azumi would be irritated, but it was just Don Zom Bee, who was quite the likable... zombie. Anyway, when the duo neared his table, he instantly pulled his hands out of Nami's hair with a softly whispered of promise of, "Later, my Nami. I'll service you later." When the girl arrived at the table, Azumi elegantly rose from his chair and pulled out the girl's chair for her. "Allow me, young miss." Then, with one gloved hand, he gently took one of her hands and helped her into the seat, pushing it in comfortably once she had sat down. "Have you thought over my offer? You needn't be hasty if you haven't decided. My time and patience are at your disposal, after all. And, Don Zom Bee, it's a pleasure to see you. I'm afraid work doesn't lend itself to much socialization does it?" As he spoke in a soft, velvety voice, Azumi smiled a dangerously charming smile that had ensnared many a guest. Of course, Don Zom Bee knew that all Azumi did at that hotel was laze around, socialize, and do things at his own leisure, contrary to the zombie's own behavior as a butler. But then, perhaps the difference made Azumi enjoy the undead butler's company a bit more than some of the other conniving employees of the hotel. @Kitt

Don Zom Bee/Dinning area

Seeing his fellow butler, Don can't help but think of how he would dress so much better than this fiendish angel, if it weren't for his often falling limbs. Being a creature not of the earth, Don does not care to please this man, often just outright ignoring him. @Zachariah el Morgan @Kitt Taking a seat next to Ammorie, Don places his hands neatly on the table. Keeping his body straight, he tilts his head towards the girl, continuing his regal appearance, "Miss, I am sorry you have this man as your provider. I would have done a much better job. It's just too bad, it can't be helped." Hinting at, yet not revealing the secret of the hotel, the disappointment shows on Don's face, acting as though his lazy coworker were not even there.

Lancing Right- Kitchen

Lancing looked down at the girl who he had just brought the food to and then turned around walking back into the kitchen to make the order. "A chefs special." He ran his arm into a portal pulling out a large fish throwing it in the air and filleting it perfectly. He set it in a pan of the finest oils and went to attending to his special precious herbs. Lancing made a quick Caesar salad and two salted soft boiled eggs setting them on a tray. He then pulled out a lava cake plating it perfectly and finished up the fish setting on the seasonings. He brought it out to her @Kitt and set it all before her waiting for her to eat it.

Lucas Elgort, 7th Floor

"Where's Don when you need him?" Lucas said, muttering to himself, as he attempted to get out of bed. His joints felt stiff, and it took an insurmountable effort to heave himself off the bed. Lucas stretched, and flexed his arms. It helped loosen his muscles, but it did nothing for his pounding headache. The dull pain settled in, and began throbbing in his temples. He shivered slightly, noting once again, that his shirt had mysteriously disappeared. Lucas walked into the bathroom in his room. He checked his reflection in his mirror, and wrinkled his nose in distaste at his ruffled appearance. He quickly began to fix everything that seemed out of place to him.

Chris Layard: Dining area to hall.

Seeing that more customers were filling the dining area by the second, he hastily took his apron off to the other waiters handle things. He wasn't going to do it all by himself, even though he knew he could. Chris rubbed his eyes, heading past the kitchen doors, waving the chefs goodbye, into the back room where all the waiters would change out of their suits. Chris took his tie off, a small yawn passing through his teeth. Boy, he was hungry for blood. He rubbed the fangs on his teeth before turning on his heel to walk out the doors. He put on a black tee with casual denim pants, a red jacket and a white scarf to accompany it all.

He was thinking of heading to the pool, but then again, he could find something else to do. Maybe play tennis with some of the guests or staff, or head over to the Casino and test his luck. All of the possibilities the male had thought of were in reach, but he was sure Elena would get angry with him. The boss. Sigh. Oh how Chris wished to be promoted.
That's alright. The male thought. I can wait a couple hundred years.

~Juvenile~Orion~ updated The Blue Dragon Hotel with a new update entry:

Plot Direction

Okay so after starting and everything this rp has gone pretty well so far.
so now we need to decide on the direction of the plot.

Something I definitely want to happen is to have the humans figure things out and try to escape (lol this always ends up reminding me of Bad End Night for some reason...for those of you who know Vocaloid).

But there could be other things as well.

Maybe a betrayal/conspiracy among the staff?

Maybe a fight over souls?

I don't know but please try to think in this...
Read the rest of this update entry...

~Juvenile~Orion~ updated The Blue Dragon Hotel with a new update entry:

Help Me, Help you

Okay so I noticed tonight that with as many people as we have it can be a bit hard to keep up with all the posts and all the characters and everything going on.
So I have a few suggestions to help with this

1) This is something I've stressed before but Put your characters name and where they are in the hotel at the top of your post

2) Another thing I really stress, Tag the people you interact with.

3)Keep a separate tab open that you can use...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Analiese " Ana" Mirae Crowe- Lobby

Ana, or Analiese to those who didn't know her that well, tapped her feet against the polished golden floor of the escalator, the heels of her dark red pumps making curt clicking sounds. Biting her lip, she glanced to her left, once again checking her reflection in the shiny walls. Her raven black hair was pulled up into a loose chignon, with a few strands hanging loose, framing the porcelain skin of her face. Her pale grey eyes darted towards the doors when she heard it 'ding', and grinned. Finally. When the doors finally pulled open, she stepped into the lobby. She looked around, smiling, no matter how long she'd worked here, the grand lobby never got old.

The skirt of her short kimono ended just a few inches above her knees, the black, red and white floral-patterned fabric swishing around her thighs as she walked. She surveyed the area quietly, arching a brow as she did. She usually hung around the more popular areas, or waited in the lobby until her services were required. She made sure that Elena wasn't around before sauntering to the middle of the lobby where she usually sat. If Elena found out that she was late, she'd probably get an earful. Taking a seat on a plush red couch, she crossed one leg over the other, and tapped her fingers on her knees, waiting for the start of her day.

Amorrie Sephora, Dining Area.

Amorrie cocked her head to the left and narrowed her eyes a bit, but then shook her head. These people may be a bit...strange, but they weren't evil. Certainly not. "I never accepted the offer," she pointed out to Don. "He has a strange feel to him, as if he is not human," she continued, watching the man's face tighten, but relax again as she added," But he seems perfectly well to me, so I must not worry." she smiled, awaiting their response. Ammie just kept going on and on. "Well, so what's this Main Provider business? I've never heard of it. Is that a special service your hotel offers? I've noticed that this place is very posh and rich. I wonder how I paid for it. Anyways, am I supposed to choose a Provider? Or do they choose me? This is all very new, you see," she gushed, never stopping for a break. She swept her gaze from the butler-man to the girl next to him.

She smiled at the girl. "Oh, hello! My name is Amorrie. I don't believe I've met you before," she said, the manners her mother had drilled into her head coming into play. She stuck out her hand and waited for her to shake it. After all, it was custom manners to shake hands, her mother had always said.

@Pom Pom Express @Zachariah el Morgan @Party Poison 
Elena Stone, 10th floor to Lobby.

Elena stepped back out of the portal, looking fresh and rejuvenated. Too much time around human scum dampens her mood, therefore her appearance. That's what this room was for, sort of like a bathroom. Anyways, she got back into the elevator, determined to find her Human. After all, she did have to Provide for someone. "Ren, dear, do you need anything?" she called. He might not be able to hear her, but he can feel her presence. Everyone in the hotel could. She had been a part of this operation since her creation, while the other staff come and go. She turned away from the elevator, and found herself facing Ana. Late again? "Ms. Mirae Crowe, you have a job to be doing. Why aren't you doing it?" she said, like scorning a child. She lowered her voice a bit and continued; "Where were you? Now is not the time to collect souls, we have a job to do."

@LannaRae

[Azumi Rosario - Dining Area]

Azumi's insides felt all tingly, that sensation one gets when something unbelievably delightful occurs. 'This one... so interesting! She is a unique creature indeed.' he thought. However, his smiling face showed no sign of his thoughts. "If you ask, I shall answer. As you said, this hotel is quite grand, simply a cut above the rest, if I do say so myself. A "Main Provider" is simply one of the many services provided at this establishment that distinguishes it from any others. As for the purpose of such a "Main Provider", we have one simple task: tend to any and all needs of our specific guests. There's no need to worry about choosing a "Main Provider" of course, as we are all capable, so we can all serve you. As it is, in your case, there's no need to fret; I've already given you my bell, and I assure you I am most competent at what I do." Azumi smiled as the girl introduced herself to his Nami. "Ah, I see you've met one of the guests whom I act as the "Main Provider" for. This is Nami Rei." he said, speaking to the girl. "Pardon my mannes, but it seems it completely slipped my mind to inquire as to your name, young miss." Azumi gestured at the young girl, as if to ask her to state her given name. @Kitt @Party Poison

Amorrie Sephora, Dining Area

How silly! The man was asking her name, yet she had just said. But, she must be polite. "My name is Amorrie. Yours?" she asked, not skipping a beat. He seemed like a nice man, but that all might be a facade. She must investigate a bit more before making a decision.

((sorry about the short response, I'm exhausted.)) @Zachariah el Morgan @Party Poison 
Icarus Stronghold, His Room.

Icarus began to hyperventilate, right in front of this woman. "No, no, no!" he cried, his eyes streaming. He usually was a very controlled person, but he let it all flow. "I don't know what I did, Ms. Lovelyn. I keep having these strange dreams, with a crazy lady with dragon wings and silver and gold horns, and..and.." Icarus stuttered, and he collapsed on his bed. "I keep having all of these strange things happen to me, and now here I am, gushing about them in front of you like you're my therapist. And you're not my therapist, unless that's part of your job description, and it isn't..is it?" he murmured to himself or Ivria, you couldn't really tell. He looked up at Ms.Lovelyn with the eyes of a child. "Help me; please?"

@Venomarrah

(( Ahh, sorry, I turned in early last night OTL ))

Nami Rei - Dining Area

( @Kitt @Zachariah el Morgan )

She'd gotten a bit lost in thought, Nami, taking note of the girl in front of her. She was very pretty, and she could even feel a bit of jealousy rising up in her when she'd caught word of Azumi being her Main Provider too. The girl, however, did her best to dismiss the said feeling and offered a gentle smile toward the other, her lightly freckled hand extended to shake.

"Like he said, Nami's the name! It's good to meet you, Amorrie!" Her eyes closed slightly with the grin she presented, and her handshake was light, far from what her father told her was a 'business man's handshake,' but she was okay with that. Besides, business never interested her too much anyway, so she paid little mind to the tips and tricks her father told her. "That's a pretty name, I've never heard of it before. It fits you." Her hands returned to their place on her lap, and she just continued to observe the interactions between the others.

Asami Kohaku - Fifth Floor

( @~Juvenile~Orion~ )

"Hm?" The woman turned upon hearing her name being called, one eyebrow raised upward. "Oh, you two. You're not getting into too much trouble, right?" She teased with her hands on her hips, knowing their habits.

She happened to be on her break at that time. Now, weather or not that was a good thing all depended on what the twins had in mind. They'd obviously gotten bored, having found her to come and bother. No, that wasn't the right word, Asami thought. It sounded too harsh. She didn't particularly dislike their company, and actually rather enjoyed having them around. They weren't in any way, shape, or form boring, and always seemed to be up for a good laugh. It made many of the staff members angry for some reason, but Asami had grown to appreciate them. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? Well, that's how she thought of it, and it really was troubling that so many others were persistent in their unkind ways. Then again, she could be unkind in her own way, when she really wanted to. The girl shoved those thoughts out of her head to pay attention to the others in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back