The Blight

DearestEnemy

New Recruit
So, I was wondering what you guys wanted to do about the other companions? We could either pick them up and take turns using them as extra characters whenever we need to, or we could just leave them where they are. I will be bringing Wynne along later on but I wont be using her as a main character, just when we need her. Obviously everyone is free to use her, too. Let me know what you think. If you've got any plans or ideas, let me know here, too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, bump into them and leave them wherever they are until someone claims them and brings them into the roleplay, then? Or should we bring them along, even if they won't get much use unless someone decides to play them?

Get them into the "party" so to speak, then carry them around at camp until someone takes them. In the meantime, we can use shared NPC control for dialogue with them.

I agree with Vudukudu about the NPC thing. If we don't need them/are waiting for someone to pick up the character then I think we can just "leave" them at camp, like in the game. (Is this redundant? Because I feel like it may be. . . hmm. . . .)

No, I love getting everyone's opinion :) That sounds perfect to me. We'll go with that, then!

Oh, and for the people who are waiting to meet up with the group; maybe you could overhear the conversation they're having with the farmer now, or wait until they're in the tavern and join with Leliana. Or whenever you feel like it, really :D

I'll jump in at the tavern. Cateline likes to hang out there, what with the odd jobs that pop up here and there!

I'm in agreement with everyone :)

And I was thinking Athon could possibly meet everyone as they're leaving Lothering. Just so everyone doesn't meet up at exactly the same time.

I've been in touch with Vuduku to see if he still wants to continue. I haven't heard back as of yet but if there's no response by Friday, I'll reopen Alistair for someone else to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back