The Blight (ALWAYS Accepting) - Updates

Uncultured

Dreamer/Cynic

-MISSION BOARD-

1. Help return the kidnapped son of the weapons magnate, Johnathan Barksdale. His son has been captured by bandits and is being held for ransom by the gang. John don't negotiate with terrorists though, so go get him back in one piece will ya.

2. The capsule requires a replacement part! One of the air filters for the hydroponic level has been compromised, a new air filter is required. Rumor has it that an old military base has what you're looking for. You can find the base about fifty miles east of the city. Unfortunately for you, the base is surrounded by hundreds of Reavers. (Taken by @The Velveteen Rabbit )

3. ATTENTION $100,000 bounty for this guy - Taken by @ryanpk200

criminal_minds__the_reaper_by_mafer-d39dddh.png

He is as crazy as his eyes suggest. He's wanted for several murders and he is held up with his gang, a group of severely deranged assholes with a thirst for blood. Word is you can find them in an old abandoned subway station roughly thirty miles to the north.

Ze_Train_by_eWKn.jpg

4. Help the militia fend off incoming Reavers on the north wall.

5. Link up with several ambitious Red Mask members and go-a-raiding on some NSF bases. There is a lot of loot there and the Red Mask are out to get some of it, so help them, or...... don't. The bases are located everywhere, this is an ongoing mission that can be accepted by different people at one time as the Red Mask loves screwing with NSF and there are a lot of Red Mask people in the city.

6. Protect a convoy of goods heading from Pleasanton to the nearby city of Garrettsville. (Hint, there will be blood).​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the first mission. Helping out a weapons magnate sounds like it would involve an appropriate reward. If anyone wants to join me, go ahead!

@ryanpk200 Depends on how long I'd have to wait. I still need to read through some pages of the IC thread and finally write my first post, therefore it would probably be possible.

@Revan The Courier As far as I remember you two are on the same mission. That means that you would actually be able to join if you'd still be interested.

@ryanpk200 I should have been more specific: I was planning on giving you guys about a week. Rushing others is something I don't really like doing. As I said, I still need to write my first post and I tend to be rather slow at that. (Seriously, I usually need at least 30 minutes per paragraph.)

Revan The Courier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13122-encreedem/ said:
@Encreedem[/URL] I think I will take up that offer.
@HunterJJ this is for later on, but are people allowed to post missions for others if there character has a reason to?
Give me a description of what the mission will be and if it's alright with me I'll post the mission on the update board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back