• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blessings

(Well I tried keeping it like that because there was a surprise.... But of course it had to be ruined because someone looked too f**king deep into it.... even after I said to just drop it.)

(I am fine with what is going on. I am a little worried about the lack of info from Jasper. Dentrex don't give no shits about plot. We want war and blood that is all. The only assumption I am making as far as plot goes is that the Thresh are indeed trying to stop the three kingdoms from going to war.)

(Okay don't get too mad, and I have no idea what has been ruined because all you have said is there is a plan so I wouldn't worry about that. I think she was just being cautious that things were going to fast. When someone has a plan and doesn't express what they want to do then the other characters then they don't have room to do what they want, and their idea of where the story can go will be completely changed. I don't think she was trying to directly defy you though.)

(I am sorry The Master you are right. I looked too deep into this, we should drop it. I was being a little selfish just wanting to know more. Sorry. )

anime-cute-gif-kawaii-Favim.com-373746.gif

Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace~

(Okay)

Ebene tucked in her wings and hugged her knees. She knew her brother was right, but she was so lost. Everything that she had learned was now pushed away from her. Why hasn't Richard told her when he found out. Didn't he take the same way, and why was he so angry. Ebene would have told him if she thought he could und retains, but before that she has no idea he knew too. She was at least glad she didn't have to fight this alone, but she was worried Richard didn't feel the same. He has carried this weight on his back for year, deciding by himself what had to be done. She knew by her reaction that she had ruined their relationship.

"Why." She screamed at the sky. The dark clouds kept moving, not responding to her pleads.

"I still think what I bear is a curse. I know it is selfish of me to think this, but I am no god. What I hear is a curse because I haven't yet used it as a blessing." Her words became weak as she knelt down tears falling from her eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard had gone to his room, standing out on his balcony while looking at the dark clouds moving in on the Itspule capitol. He grabbed onto the railing and continued to stare at the sky. He felt the weight in his chest simply get heavier when he thought about the stuff his sister found out. Richard wanted nothing more than to make his sister happy and at peace. He had gone to extremes not even the Dentrex could reach, as far as he knew, to make sure Ebene was safe and happy.

Richard had become a tyrant ever since his father died. He knew very well that all he did was pure evil but he did it all for his sister. He still had nightmares about what he had done to Jasper and Dentrex assassins and citizens. The blood and screams still echoed and played back in the back of his mind. Richard buried his hands in his face as he leaned against the railing. He was corrupt beyond compare, his blessings being truly horrible to his psyche. "A master politician and general...." He mumbled to himself. If that didn't spell out pure evil, what did? Richard sighed and decided that he was powerless at the moment. He needed his sister, he needed to know she was happy, and he needed to make sure she was not in any pain.

Richard was in his pajamas, his armor and weapons put away. He rested on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Richard had ordered his Elites to keep Itspule territory under lock down. Any blessed other than Ebene were to be slain upon sight after a warning was given. Regular people were not allowed to leave or enter. He knew it was extreme but he had to make sure there was no risk of Ebene being harmed.

Toric scrubbed the floor of Istpule Castle vigorously, teeth gritted in anger. He had not realized the job of an assassin would contain so much hard labor and be so demeaning. For month he had worked his ass off as a household servant in the city. Starting with the poorest of lords Toric had made his way up the hierarchy of servitude to the royal palace. This is the only way! Toric reminded himself as he scrubbed. The previous assassins had failed miserably, but they had been hasty. Toric would not make that mistake, he could not make it. Curse Sieph! That bastard! Toric thought bitterly.

Faking a background and citizenship had been easy enough. Toric made to be a very good servant for he was a hard worker and was never deterred. This was not Toric's nature though. Toric had once been Sieph best friend and had trusted him with his life. Sieph had granted him a powerful position in court that had minimum responsibility. Toric reveled in the luxury and pleasure that ensued. There had been a price however. Toric was Sieph's test dummy. Each night Sieph would use his Minds Eye to caress and explore Toric's brain. Ef promised to never do anything invasive or harmful, he only wanted to learn how the mind worked. He lied.

Durring the last mental session Sieph had twisted Toric's mind. F$cked with my brain! Now he had a permanent desire to clean and please his master. He could still feel anger. Oh yes! Anger filled the the despicably man's soul. Sieph had messed with that as well. Any anger Toric felt was directed towards the Istpule royalty.

Soon it will end. Soon I will be free again. Free to murder Sieph! The months of hard work had payed off. Toric was now in the perfect position to kill those who filled his mind so. Once Ebene and Richard were dead his forced hate towards them would be no more and Toric would be free to hate whoever he wanted. Richard will have to be first, and now is the time. He wont expect another attack so soon after Ebene's abduction. First though, Toric had to clean.

Tyr let out a laugh at his brother off hand comment, he forgot how much he enjoyed his company and was glad to be once again surrounded by people who actually possessed some intelligence. His laugh quickly faded as he listened to his brother decode the message and speculate about their father's attendance at the war counsel. He tried his best to hide his nerves, smiling nonchalantly and averting his eyes to the signal fire. It wasn't that he feared his father, far from it, it was just that Tyr always felt a great emptiness around his father.

Growing up his father had always been busy running the kingdom, so understandably had little time for his sons. When he did find time for them he would constantly praise Sieph while berating Tyr for not being as good, despite the age gap. Tyr always felt inadequate around him and hated the power the man held over him. There was nothing he could do about it either. Even though he had bested Sieph in several different things his father didn't seem to care, only interested in what news Sieph had to share. Tyr knew it was ridiculous and he shouldn't care about his father affections but he still couldn't help but feel like there was a void of things unsaid between the two of them.

Artemis circled in her room. She knew there was much unrest ever since the capture of Ebene. She wasn't sure how to react, and mainly she was worried about how Richard would react. Manipulating moods was part of her persuasion power, and she could easily sense the moods of everyone around her. The day of the meeting, Richard has been tense like always. Though, there was something else, he was bitter for revenge and it ha felt as if he wanted to kill everyone in the room except for Ebene. She knew that if he had the power, all the blessings and kingdoms leaders would be dead. Even though that's what most of the blessed wanted he had a passion, and a mission.

A loud tap sounded on her window and she looked over to see a hawk perched on the roof just below her painted window. She walked over taking the slip of paper on the hawks foot. After reading it she put on her cloak and spread her wings, flying out of her window. She needed to see Ebene.

Sieph and his father had always been close. The king was always amused and proud of the devious ways Sieph had manipulated his peers. "Friendship is below us, bonds among royalty are wrought for power alone." One of the king's sayings. Sieph had lived by this rule. When Tyr was born the king had little interest in him, being the second son, and devoted his attentions towards Sieph. When Tyr had proven to be better, much better, in combat their father had taken to resenting Tyr. When Sieph abdicated his rights to the throne it only made the relationship between Tyr and father worse. All the better for eliminating the old man. Sieph thought with a small grin as he noticed Tyr's slight discomfort.

The carriage came to a stop at in front of the palace. "There is only one thing I want to know, brother. Are you resolved to attack Istpule?" Sieph said this quietly; tone calm, not quite a whisper.

@Allcure

Tyr cursed himself as he realised despite his best efforts Sieph read his emotions clearly. Though deceit was in his blood growing up alongside someone makes lying an interesting challenge. Yet Tyr was unsure of why he hid his emotions in the first place, the love lost between his father and himself was far from a secret. Perhaps simply admitting that he hated the old man was difficult for Tyr because he still clung to the desperate hope that somewhere deep down his father did harbour some love for him. Tyr snorted at his own diagnosis, realising how foolish and idiotic it sounded. As they pulled up in front of the palace Tyr turned to his brother, listening to his half whisper before looking off into the distance and smiling mutely to himself before speaking. "I wouldn't be satisfied with a mere attack, I would see every house along every street burn and their precious castle in flames. Their Prince rules as a rat pretending to be a lion, n0... I'm not resolved to attack Itspule, I'm determined to destroy it." He finished with a sly grin and cheery tone as if he had simply been discussing the evening feast. Climbing to his feet He nodded towards the carriage door. "Shall we?" He smirked.

"HAHA!" Booming laugher. "We shall!" Sieph stepped out of the carriage and embraced the crowd. Many people jeered and booed when Sieph came out first but the air was quickly filled with applause and cheers when they saw Tyr, the peoples beloved prince of war. Such was the nature the politics in Dentrex; the citizens loved their army and hated the politicians. In the end it worked out, mostly due to the military police force. Propaganda helped as well. Either way the people of Dentrex truly did love Tyr while despising Sieph. The people's love will not make me emperor of all the nations. Sieph reminded himself. Only military power can get me where I want. Still Sieph was not able to stifle a pang of sadness at the peoples enmity towards him.

"The people love you!" Sieph shouted over the commotion, "I shall postpone the war council until the southern envoys arrive." Sieph gestured towards the cloud of dust that was approaching the capitol. "Enjoy yourself for a bit little brother...But not to much. If we are lucky you will have a new play toy by tonight." A bit of mock affection tinged his tone. In some ways Tyr was more twisted then Sieph. If their fathers forces had actually captured a Thresh and were bringing it to the capitol Sieph would very much enjoy watching his brothers play time. Sieph patted his brother on the back and strode into the castle.

When the legislators had been dispersed Sieph remained in the meeting room and sent a servant to retrieve the papers from his study. When the members of the southern army arrived the legislators would return and the meeting would start.

@Allcure (you can start the meeting in your next post if you so desire.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebene looked up at the figure with silver wings flying toward her. She say right outside of the Jasper boarder cooks by a heavy darkness. She gathered her thoughts knowing that she had little time. She had to warn her she couldn't see her friend in pain.

Once Artemis reached her Ebene knew she only had a minute. jasper security was tight and they would soon notice Artemis was missing.

"Artemis you need to go. Fly faraway and out of this land. Go to another kingdom and stay there it isn't age here. I can't tell you but you need to leave, alone."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The doors to the council room opened. Sieph looked up from the tax collection summaries he had been recording into a ledger and caught his fathers eye. The king looked slightly irked at seeing Sieph already in the hall. The old man does like his formalities. Sieph thought as he rose to his feet.

The king, surrounded by his personal guard, entered the hall leading a bloodied man in chain. Preceding the prisoner were the generals of the 12 legions each with two legates accompanying them . Next in the entourage were 4 wizened old men, the senators of the 4 states of Dentrex. With each of them were two representatives of the senators choosing. Obviously, anything put to a vote at this meeting would be in the favor of the army. Last in the entourage were 8 legislators who were there merely as a formality. The legislators were elected by the people of the 4 states to make laws, they did not however get to vote in decision concerning the army or foreign affairs.

The king ascended the pedestal at the end of the hall and took his seat on the throne. The High Priest, another meaningless title, came forward from the shadows behind the throne bearing the royal crown. The crown was helm that could be worn into battle. It protected the neck and temples, but was open on the face. It was a large heavy looking piece of metal shaped like a volcano with lava boiling out of the top. The metal seemed to soak in all the light around and glow with an even stronger luminosity. The result of this reflection was that the lava seemed to actually bubble and flow as the king moved his head. It was not made of normal metal. There were legends that if anyone who was not the king were to wear the crown their head would burst into flames. This was pure fantasy of course. Sieph had tried it on himself when he was younger...After goading his brother into trying it first. It was also quite lighter then it looked.

The thresh prisoner was chained on his knees to the floor in the center of the room. As the magnificent crown was placed on the kings head the soldiers and politicians took a knee and bowed their heads in honor of their king. After the councilors took their seats at tables around the perimeter of the room the proud king of Dentrex intoned, "The two hundred fifty sixth war council of Dentrex shall now commence!" The king was very serious about these meetings. "For todays business we will interrogate the thresh prisoner."

The doors to the council room opened. Sieph looked up from the tax collection summaries he had been recording into a ledger and caught his fathers eye. The king looked slightly irked at seeing Sieph already in the hall. The old man does like his formalities. Sieph thought as he rose to his feet.

The king, surrounded by his personal guard, entered the hall leading a bloodied man in chain. Preceding the prisoner were the generals of the 12 legions each with two legates accompanying them . Next in the entourage were 4 wizened old men, the senators of the 4 states of Dentrex. With each of them were two representatives of the senators choosing. Obviously, anything put to a vote at this meeting would be in the favor of the army. Last in the entourage were 8 legislators who were there merely as a formality. The legislators were elected by the people of the 4 states to make laws, they did not however get to vote in decision concerning the army or foreign affairs.

The king ascended the pedestal at the end of the hall and took his seat on the throne. The High Priest, another meaningless title, came forward from the shadows behind the throne bearing the royal crown. The crown was helm that could be worn into battle. It protected the neck and temples, but was open on the face. It was a large heavy looking piece of metal shaped like a volcano with lava boiling out of the top. The metal seemed to soak in all the light around and glow with an even stronger luminosity. The result of this reflection was that the lava seemed to actually bubble and flow as the king moved his head. It was not made of normal metal. There were legends that if anyone who was not the king were to wear the crown their head would burst into flames. This was pure fantasy of course. Sieph had tried it on himself when he was younger...After goading his brother into trying it first. It was also quite lighter then it looked.

The thresh prisoner was chained on his knees to the floor in the center of the room. As the magnificent crown was placed on the kings head the soldiers and politicians took a knee and bowed their heads in honor of their king. After the councilors took their seats at tables around the perimeter of the room the proud king of Dentrex intoned, "The two hundred fifty sixth war council of Dentrex shall now commence!" The king was very serious about these meetings. "For todays business we will interrogate the thresh prisoner. What do you have to say for yourself Thresh!"

Bloodied and in chains the Thresh seemed calm and collect. The man did not speak however. Sieph opened his Minds Eye and stared into the mans soul. He was surprised to find it completely blocked to him. This man has great self control and concentration. Not able to obtain anything from the mental probe Sieph instead spoke mentally to the Thesh. It is ok, speak freely. This trick often worked on people who had little knowledge of Sieph blessing. The Thesh's eyes snapped to Sieph suddenly alert. Finally the thresh spoke.

"Although I come in chains I come as an envoy to those who call themselves the Blessed."

An envoy...Why now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back