• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bizarre Adventure of Ideals ( Private )

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
In the beginning, five gods emerged. The first governed over life & death, enabling the creation of the next five gods. Desire, conceptual creation, time, energy, and the god of light & darkness. These gods created the universe and the planet Vestonia, making their first trial run with life.

Vestonia was nothing but a dark realm, having very to little light but an abundance of gas instead. Humans were no more than shades, a spectral entity made of pure energy, the basis of all life. Other beings were much stronger than humans, especially since they fed on pure energy for power. Humans were both inexperienced and easy targets for such sustenance. Due to being hunted to near extinction, humans desired a better world and begged the gods. The divine pitied the humans and took favor to them, above their other creations.

That being said, the gods gave birth to a new generation of gods who reshaped Vestonia and it's inhabitants. Vestonia became a planet of rock and water. Weather, plants, and temperature were brought into existence. The first and most important detail of this generation were the sun & moon. Beings were born with flesh and blood instead of spectral bodies. The head god of this generation controlled both the sun and the moon. The sub gods consisted of blood life, water, fertile soil, nature, and air. The previous gods gave their last decree before stepping down from their throne room of power. "If Vestonia and humanity continue to evolve, a new generation of gods are to be born. Each generation of gods must represent the current generation and must replace the previous gods in the throne room of power. There is to be one head god and five sub gods. Gods who go against the progression of humanity are to be labeled as anti-gods. Anti-gods are to be dealt with by demi-gods, a child of our divinity and human blood. These demi-gods are to have the power to push humanity forward into a new generation and slay both god and anti-god. Though if the anti-gods are to conceive demi-gods as well, may the balance be left in our children's care." The gods of generation zero, were never seen again even to this day.

Currently the year is 3019, generation 7. This generation has advanced technology in its hands, making floating screens an easy arts and crafts project. Hover-boards, advanced AI and robotics, cyber reality, full dive video games, flying cars, and creating objects from artificial light are common things to see in a city. Despite this level of technology, there are still issues with equality when it comes to man and AI. This generation decided to have a taste of older generations, especially since this world also has magic. Dabbling with both new and old, this generation has a mix of a cyber world and the free-world magic era. Within the cities, advanced technology exists. Outside the cities, open land, magic, and supernatural beings are all there is. The head god of this generation is past culture & advanced technology. The sub gods consist of freedom, travel, order, and inequality. The head anti-god is forgotten culture & old technology. The sub anti-gods consist of slavery, borders, discord, and equality. To this day, the battle to move humanity back or forward still pushes on, leaving the demi-gods of this generation with one question. Why not stay here?

( Pictures of this generation. Skaggon Skaggon KrisKun KrisKun Virescent Virescent )
IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

502E33DC-9304-4908-85A7-977CABB1B012.jpg

( Characters: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-bizarre-adventure-of-ideals-characters.350827/ )
( Overview: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-bizarre-adventure-of-ideals-overview.350828/ )

Last edited:
This world was nothing more than a crystal ball waiting to be dropped. Though while it's still active, one might as well use it until the magic runs out. That's the exact logic Kinziel uses, walking through everyday life with it. Now, she had seen enough prophecies and was ready to act. Using her power, she had called up four different demi-gods, asking them to gather in the Alpha company's main building in Hunzel city. Each of their interests were picked at when the individual calls were made. For Lucius, a chance to finally spread true equality would be discussed. As long as he arrived at the location, her illusions would take care of the rest. Stella was offered a chance to speak with the worlds most powerful businessman about sponsoring her hoverboarding team and spreading her views on freedom. Panora's call was a bit strange, offering to disclose hidden secrets of the past was enough though. Gregory was the most difficult, if anything powers seriously had to be used to manipulate him into coming. So far, everything was at least going according to plan. The moment they cast their eyes on this building, they're already within her illusion. "It's about time I break the crystal ball...isn't it?" ( Skaggon Skaggon KrisKun KrisKun Virescent Virescent )

"Great people of this city, as I leave this stage I want you to remember one thing!" Lucius was giving one of his amazing speeches to a crowd of people. "We are only defined by our actions, and don't let anyone tell you other wise, good day!" Lucius walked off the stage with a smile and grabbed his coat. Getting compliments from people and hearing the cheers of the onlookers who he had just walked away from. He was putting on the coat he had just grabbed when one of his AI assistants walked up beside him and told him about a call he had received while giving his speech. Lucius had assumed it was another person calling to promote a cereal, or to invite him to be in a movie, which he didn't have time for. "Mr.Dynamite, the person on the phone said that a discussion to spread true equality was the only thing they ask of you. *beep*" Lucius' eyes lit up for a moment as he thought about what his assistant had just said. "That's amazing, where did they want to meet?" He could hardly wait to get there and discuss his ideals with another person who thought like him. His assistant handed him a piece of paper with the time and place of their meeting. "The jet is already set for you *boop* Mr.Dynamite." Lucius was ecstatic as his limo took him to the airport where he would board the jet to the meeting with this mystery man. Walking up the planes steps, he looked at the paper and smiled. "This'll be worth the long flight."

2D442459-6B23-4A7C-8AEF-D7B588BB6C22-1876-000002E87431358D.jpeg
Silence

It was early morning. The light from the sun still not visible in the sky.
The halls of the underground kingdom were overgrown and filled with life, however, besides the occasional chirp of a bird, there was no movement whatsoever. Walls and floors that were still visibly rock wore away with the centuries and continue to eroded.
Panora roamed the halls of the ruins with a manner of stride that, if another adventure would see him, they might mistakenly assume Panora a ghostly figure or even a Draugr considering the man sized sword he's carrying with him.
“It should be around here somewhere…” Panora mumbled as he peaked a corner. He saw that the hall was clear so he continued onward. Walking down the corridor, Panora stopped and leaned against the wall to his right, sheathing his claymore and pulling out a map and compass. He crosses out all remaining empty rooms he visited and then circles the area at the end of the corridor, “So close.” Panora stated as he put his map and compass back in his bag. He reaches for his claymore, “This find will take me one step closer to-” static can be heard behind him, “Hmm...How...Bizarre.” He released his grip on the sword and pulled a bag off of his back. Panora sets the pack on the ruin floor and digs through it, uncovering the source of the static: An old imperial era radio transceiver. Panora knees and places the radio on the ground, bringing the receiver up to his ear and the transmitter down to his mouth. Panora holds down a switch on the transmitter, “I read you. Please repeat, over.” He waits for a response. Static proceeded. Panora was stone faced, “To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to, over.” He responds. Long drawn out static. Panora was dumbfounded. “Why should I believe you…I don't even know you or how you could reach me here.” He stated, confused at the whole event. Static continued. The being on the other side mentioned something Panora was very familiar with: Fate. The voice fades into static. Panora froze, the transceiver still at the side of his head. “My fate…” He pondered, putting the radio back in his bag which he then places back on his back. He stands up slowly, “Sounds like an adventure most strange-” Panora quickly pivots on his heels and grapples the head of a creature shrouded in black, then slamming its skull into the ground, shattering it instantly. Panora quickly releases his grip on deceased entity and reaches under his coat with one arm and reaches for his boot with the other, pulling a knife out of a sheathe on his boot and a revolver out of his coat which he quickly spins the chamber of once then quickly looks back into the darkness that the creature seemed to spawned from. Red dots appear by the twos, 10 pairs in all. Panora points his sights towards the creatures, his other arm underneath, steadying his aim, with the knife pointing in their direction. Panora’s left eye begins to glow under his visor, “Great…” He muttered. He quickly looks over his shoulder, seeing a light in the distance of the corridor. Panora gave out an audible sigh, “Guess it's not here anyway…” He looks back at the approaching eyes, his finger resting firmly on the trigger of his weapon, “This will truly be quite the bizarre adventure.”

Last edited:
With the wind rushing through her hair, Stella knew she was free. A subtle buzz went off in her left ear, letting her know a message was coming though. "Stella, get your ass in gear and finish the race! You're slacking!" This deep voice sent a shock through her body, sending her train of thought into the void. This wasn't the biggest race of her life but it was kind of important. Grand Collapse: Jungle Edition, the second most largest race track in the continent of Urel. The race starts off on an empty city street, then leads into the neighboring jungle. Halfway through the race, the road disappears and one must rely on their crew to guide them through a merciless jungle, using a communication chip.

Stella was barely holding down third place so it seemed. It was about time she took first place by storm. "Alright, Keith, what's coming up next?" A relieved sigh could be heard through the earpiece, signaling Keith's joy to her newfound drive. "A stone structure. After passing through, I want you to turn left once you go up the stairs. There's a large cliff so you'll all have to take the left path down, since it's the fastest. See the stone structure yet?"
IMG_3434.JPG

"Yeah! I see it, bright and beautiful." A grin crawled its way around Stella's face. Instead of slowing down, Stella shoots up to 50 mph and ramps off of the stairs, spinning while doing so. "Hell yeah! This is what it's like to be alive!" Stella didn't turn left, instead she blasted up to 80 mph going forward. "Keith, I'm going to tell you three important things. One, I'm a wild fuck. Two, I know you are what you eat but stop being such an uptight asshole. Three, I'll find my own way because FUCK RESTRICTIONS!" With that, Stella sped off of the large cliff, performing the longest stunt since the jump time allowed it.
IMG_3450.JPG

Why would she do such a thing? It's because of the call she received earlier in the beginning of the race. It was all she could think about! Finishing this race as fast as possible and heading towards that company was the first objective in Stella's mind. Even if it meant a near suicidal 3,469 foot drop. For Stella, this was everyday life.

Gregory had been preparing to go out into an isolated wildness to train for quite a while. He had no clue how long he was going to be gone but he knew that all he could bring was one days worth of food everything else was on him. He checked his gear. He looked at his right glove. It was his favorite weapon. He used it to create orbs of gravity in combat. He grabbed his gun and slung it around his shoulder. He was about to step out when his phone rang. He answered it and after a long conversation he was eventually worn down and agreed to go to this mystery persons location. He figured if it was a trap it was an opportunity to test himself. He turned off his TV it was the news abd had starts covering some idealistic fool who believs that by standing and speaking he will change anything. This clearly was a man who doesn't take action and Gregory immediately didn't like him. He stepped in a cab and good the drive to take him to the location. Unfortunately he didn't know how complex it really was and after a string of transformation he was eventually going to make it there and hopefully on time.

Lucius jumped out of the taxi and yelled to the driver, "Yo homes smell ya later!" It was about a 5 hour trip from the city he was in to here. "It's all worth the trip." He told himself this over and over, hoping it was true. If the person who called was telling the truth then this would be the best deal of all deals. Lucius looked up at the gate that he was dropped off at. "Hmm..." Lucius thought that he would be getting warm welcomes from the people who wanted to discuss a topic so serious to him. As he walked towards the gate he realized that it was slightly cracked, like someone forgot to close it when they walked in. After he slid through the crack,he got a better look at the building he was at. "Alpha Co. huh? My assistant never said anything about the caller being from Alpha." Lucius thought this was strange, if they had said they were from Alpha, he would've been even more eager to come here, they were a very prestigious company after all. He walked down the path that he assumed would lead to the entrance and saw a woman in red, also walking along the path, about 30 feet ahead of him. "Why, hello miss!"

Stella was in quite the hurry, she needed to meet whoever called her, fast. Discussing a large sponsorship for her hoverboard team was one thing but the opportunity to talk about freedom was another thing. Her own goals had to come first, spreading freedom is her life goal after all. Nothing will ever get in the way. That's when Stella heard someone call out behind her. She turns around and gives Lucius a raised eyebrow, examining his appearance. "Uh, hey there...mister?" She didn't know how to respond, this situation was kinda weird after all. "What brings you here?" Stella really wanted to ask why he was talking to her. This man was pretty...buff. If he decided to go all super smash on her, she'd be flatened. Well, that would be the case if she were human. ( KrisKun KrisKun )

Gregory had finally made it to his destination. He saw that he was not the only one and didn't like that. He had his suspicions on why they were all there. He didn't say any and lean against a wall listening to them. One was a big guy the other a little girl. The two were clearly stranger given the girl expression and the way she check him out. He prepared him self for an ambush in case she was the enemy. He knew somewhat of who the guy was because if that little speech earlier about equality. This new girl didn't show any traits if an ally. This made him suspicious. "Who are you two?" He said after ignoring anything they would have said for the minute he was thinking.

Lucius eyed the woman, who he could now see the face of clearly. She was a very beautiful young girl, maybe 16 he thought. "I got a business call, I'm meeting with someone here." Lucius, because he had arrived early, decided to chat with this pretty girl. Though, after finishing his sentence, he realized that she was eyeing him rather strangely. "What's wrong miss? Never seen a man as handsome? Or, could it be the clothes? I know, my choice of clothing is a bit off, but it doesn't matter what I wear, it matters how I act." He then quickly held up his finger, as if to tell her to hold on. He put his hand behind his back and pulled out a rose. "I'm Lucius, Lucius Von Dynamite. You might have heard of me. Now, what might your name be?" He said this as he gestured the rose towards her, hoping she would take this gift. As soon as it seemed she was about to act, a male voice was heard behind them. The man was asking who they were.
051d46aa5f8146cc0a459e20d6b42d57.jpg

"Méchri tin epómeni forá! (Farewell and Thank you!)" Panora shouted as he waved goodbye to the trader who became ever distant. He turned around and looked down at his transportation, a desert friendly sled being pulled by a group of the ever abundant West-Desert Giant Sand Hamsters, "Such a good deal, one sled and four Hamsters only for 11 Ruin-Rat pelts. What a steal!" Panora exclaimed as he looked up to the horizon, an endless desert stretching before him with rocks jutting out of the ground, some high enough to reach the heavens. Panora basked in the wonder of the spirals, arches, and overpasses that were ever present in the landscape.
desert-man-lizard-1920x1080.jpg

Panora's face became serious, he reached his hand behind him rustled through his bag, pulling out a map and compass, "By foot it would have taken 3 days, but now it should take less than 1..." He glances at his compass, "...East...the mountain range is east and that means so is my destination." He looked at the map, "And there's a pass through the mountains there..." He returned the map and compass to were he grabbed them and focused his attention straight ahead, "I'll be there in a few hours or so, but in the mean time...MUSH!" He whipped the reigns of the sled and the Giant Hamsters reared up landed back down on the ground, their speed increases drastically.

Several Hours Later

The mountains gave way to a green plain and became ever more distant behind him, Panora was nearing his target location. He grasped an outdated Global Postioning devise in his hand, the green monochrome screen's static was clearing up and revealed a map. "I have a signal now, how excellent." Panora stated, "According to this devise, my destination is right over the horizon..." He looked up towards where the land met the sky and could make out a structure coming into view, "...that looks like the place."
294942.jpg

Panora tied the reigns of the sled to a stone pillar that he stop by, then grabbed a box of a flakey substance and spread it out in front of the Hamsters which they proceeded to dig into. Panora set the remain hamster feed on the sled, then grabbed and put on his ammuntion pack. He pondered to himself, "I'm on the East side of the structure..." Panora looked out towards the east entrance, a stone path was the focal point of the exterior, smaller paths lead to statues and shallow ponds and were all connected to the central path, "...no one's here...I'll walk around to the North side and see if there's another entrance...they said they'd meet me outside after all..." he walked a path around the building to, what he could only assume as, the main entrance. As he turned the corner he could visibly see two people standing outside the entrance with another in the distance. Panora tried to quickly relocate back to a blind spot, but was spotted by the beings that he saw. "How..." Panora hid his arms under the cloak he wore, his hands immediately grasping two powerful firearms he kept on his sides, "...Unfortunate." Panora approached the figures, his hands still holding onto the hand-cannons, "Which one of you is the on I seek. The one who called me here today..."

Last edited:
Stella took the rose with a nervous smile, lightly nodding her head to Lucius. "My name is Stella...Stella Jackson." She was still extremely suspicious of the man offering her a rose, the asshole questioning them, and the displaying weirdo she was about to punch. "Look, I'm just gonna go. I have a meeting to attend, like most of you do, can't be late. Thanks for the rose though." Stella turned around and instantly felt the world spin. Darkness began to cloud her vision while her legs began to fail on her. In a matter of seconds, Stella hit the ground, unconscious. The others followed suit in the order of Lucius, Gabriel, and Panora. Once they all come to, they seem to have bracelets upon their wrists and a new girl is among their group. The room had one light hanging from the ceiling with stone walls. These stone walls were made out of Grandium, a power nullifying stone.

"What the hell is this?" Lucius was desperately trying to break his confines with Property Manipulation but had no luck. "Why can't I use my powers?" He had a meeting to attend and needed to get out of there. Lucius then realized the other people in the room with him. "Don't worry you three, you'll soon be saved. For I am the great Lucius Von Dynamite!" He knew that was a loaded statement, but wanted to make these strangers feel better about the situation. Where were they, why were his powers gone, and what was going to happen to them?

Gregory was awake during his little outburst he touched the walls. He took note of him saying powers but didnt say anything about it if he mention it a fight probably would not be winnable in this situation. They looked stone. He would be pleased with this display if situations were different. He noticed the bracelet tightly fastened to his arm. He turned to the crowd. 2 new faces. Two he has seen faint with him. He looked to the two. "So either you were watching us and passed out with us or we should kill you now. I will hear your case but I am not physically strong so go ahead." He ignored equality boy and the little girl; he was to good and she had passed out first and probably couldn't drag them.

Last edited:
Panora sat calmly on the floor of the room, "Von Dynamite...I've heard of you and your elaborate speeches..." Panora looked to the two other people he remembered seeing before he blacked out, "...Hopefully these two are more level headed than you seem..." He looked down at his wrists which were cuffed by mysterious bracelets. Panora's left eye glowed a subtle purple, "...How..." He sat up, firmly grabbed onto his left cuff with his right hand and began trying to crush the shackle. Panora strained his arm trying to break the cuff, letting out sounds that suggesed his struggle. His eye's glow dimmed, Panora released his grip and leaned his back against the wall, "...How pathetic..." He panted, raising his hand in front of his face, "My power aren't working as well...damnit...!" He clenched his hand into a fist. He then looked passed his hand and noticed a girl he hadn't seen previous, he lowers his fist, taking on an emotionless look, "You...this is your doing...why have you brought me here...?" He then looked around the room, "Well...why'd you bring US here...rather..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back