Other The Beginning

Zesa

Hit Me!
In the dimly lit chambers of Lucius's castle, shadows danced along the walls, and the air crackled with an otherworldly tension. The whispers of arcane secrets resonated through the corridors as the Shadow Ascendant paced, lost in contemplation of his next dark endeavor.

Suddenly, a hooded figure emerged from the shadows, bearing a sealed parchment. The hooded messenger bowed low before Lucius, who turned his piercing gaze upon the intruder."What news do you bring?" Lucius demanded, his voice a silky murmur laced with an undertone of authority.The messenger hesitated for a moment, then spoke cautiously. "My lord, a new empress has ascended the throne of Vilyra. Her name is Celestina."A flicker of interest crossed Lucius's face, obscured by the shadows that clung to him like loyal servants. "Celestina," he mused, the name echoing in the room like a prelude to ominous orchestration.

The messenger continued, "She bears an uncanny resemblance to the former empress, Azazel."Lucius's eyes narrowed, and a sinister smile played upon his lips. The news stirred something within him—a blend of curiosity and opportunity. Celestina, a puppet on the imperial stage, presented intriguing possibilities."Fetch my cloak," Lucius commanded, his voice carrying a tone that brooked no disobedience.

---> Long ass time skip here as he travels to Vilyra <----

As Lucius made his way to the castle of Vilyra, the night sky above seemed to shudder in response to the unfolding machinations. The winds whispered secrets of betrayal, and the shadows lengthened, extending a cloak of darkness over Lucius's path.

Upon reaching the grand gates of Vilyra, Lucius observed the castle looming in the moonlight. His elven eyes scanned the fortress, seeking the presence of the newly crowned empress, Celestina."Halt! Who goes there?" demanded one of the guards, his hand firmly gripping the hilt of his sword.

Lucius pulled back his hood, revealing a regal countenance with a calculated air of authority. "I am Lucius Eli Vasaerys, King of Zikha," he declared with a tone that echoed through the courtyard.The guards exchanged wary glances, clearly uncertain about the unexpected visitor from another realm. "What business does the King of Zikha have in Vilyra?" one of them questioned, his skepticism evident.Lucius, maintaining a demeanor of regal composure, replied smoothly, "I come bearing greetings and goodwill to the newly crowned Empress, Celestina. I wish to discuss matters of mutual interest between our realms."

The guards, though still skeptical, hesitated under the weight of Lucius's proclaimed status. Sensing their uncertainty, Lucius subtly tapped into his innate charisma, weaving an enchantment of persuasion that lingered in the air like a subtle, hypnotic melody.

"I assure you, this visit is an opportunity for cooperation and friendship," Lucius added, his voice resonating with charm.The guards, their skepticism momentarily softened by the persuasive aura that surrounded Lucius, exchanged glances once more. After a brief, unspoken agreement, one of them nodded and gestured toward the castle.

"Very well, King Vasaerys. The empress is in the castle garden. Proceed, but remember, our eyes will be upon you."Lucius inclined his head in a show of gratitude. As the gates creaked open, he entered the castle grounds, shadows cloaking his every step. The night embraced him as he ventured towards the castle garden, where the newly crowned Empress Celestina awaited, unaware of the shadowed king's clandestine presence in her realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back