THE BEGINNING - Noivian

Ooh, a new Pokemon game! Nova sets that aside for later. She equips the Neptune Sweatset and the Mewscythe, sells the Scythe Contraband, and breaks down the rest of her alchemations for more grist. Hmm, what else, what else... perhaps a hands free pesterchum device? Going around the house looking for head-bound things proves to be a challenge, as neither her nor her cousin needs glasses or owns a pair of sunglasses. Besides, sunglasses make you look like a douche, especially when worn inside. Nova returns with a beanie, one of her cousin's prized possessions. Nova supposes she should probably also find a way to make this alchemizing portable. 

ALCHEMITER || BEANIE || IPHONE

ALCHEMITER && BEANIE && IPHONE

ALCHEMITER && BEANIE || IPHONE

ALCHEMITER || BEANIE && IPHONE

@Verdana

ALCHEMITER || BEANIE || IPHONE = TOUCHSCREEN BEANIEMITER (Beanie-shaped alchemiter with touch screen controls)

ALCHEMITER && BEANIE && IPHONE = DIGITAL ALCHEMITER-SHAPED BEANIE (Inaccessible)

ALCHEMITER && BEANIE || IPHONE = BEANIE OF ALCHEMITATION WITH HOLOGRAPHIC PESTERCHUM AND SYLLADEX VIEWER (Better than what you were aiming for!)

ALCHEMITER || BEANIE && IPHONE = BEANIEPHONE WITH LONG TUBE FACING INWARDS (When equipped, the tube will impale your brain through your eyeball, killing you)

Nova immediately scraps the last one. No death, thanks. Since the first two seem to also not work, Nova equips the third one. Hands free, portable, and useful! Fuck, wait... how is she gonna play Sburb like this? How is she going to draw like this?

BOAWHPASV || LAPTOP || DRAWING TABLET

BOAWHPASV && LAPTOP || DRAWING TABLET

BOAWHPASV && LAPTOP && DRAWING TABLET

BOAWHPASV || LAPTOP && DRAWING TABLET

This is getting out of hand. 

@Verdana

Last edited by a moderator:
BOAWHPASV || LAPTOP || DRAWING TABLET = DRAWTOP WITH BOAWHPASV IMAGE ON ITS COVER

BOAWHPASV && LAPTOP || DRAWING TABLET = BEANIE OF ALCHEMITATION WITH HOLOGRAPHIC PESTERCHUM, DRAWING APP FILLED WITH ALL YOUR UNETHICAL ARTWORK, SBURB HOLO, AND SYLLADEX VIEWER (BOAWHPDAFWAYUASHASV)

BOAWHPASV && LAPTOP && DRAWING TABLET = PICTIONARY MODUS

BOAWHPASV || LAPTOP && DRAWING TABLET = TABLET WITH SBURB INSTALLED AND BOAWHPASV ON ITS COVER

Oh my fuck. BOAWHPDAFWAYUASHASV is now your hat. Nova tosses the other three out the window, nailing three more Imps. This is probably going to be her running gag. Taking her Mewscythe, she starts to clean her house out of imps, ascending upward. When she reaches the second story balcony, she notices the gate above her house. Where's her sprite? For that matter, where's the faceless dude? 

AA: mr faceless?

AA: where the fuck did you go?

AA: also

AA: here, kitty kittysprite... 

AA: here, kitty kitty....

?? teleports to Nova.

??: Sorry, I was-- IS THAT A BEANIE OF ALCHEMITATION WITH HOLOGRAPHIC PESTERCHUM, DRAWING APP FILLED WITH ALL YOUR UNETHICAL ARTWORK, SBURB HOLO, AND SYLLADEX VIEWER?!

AA:  uh yeah

AA: whats up?

AA: is it special?

AA: also its kinda weird that you know its exact name, and it has something about unethical artwork in the name

Nova tilts her head curiously. 

As Nova waits for a response, she starts using the beanie to build up TT's house for ZC.

@Verdana

??: It's a rare beanie without defense. The good thing about it is that Eminem, the First Guardian of Rhapsody, wore it. And the words "Unethical Artwork" are because, if you open the drawing app, a bunch of ships (e.g. ?? x Nova) are drawn of all the Sburb players in the current session, meaning that there are 49 ship images for this BEANIE OF ALCHEMITATION WITH HOLOGRAPHIC PESTERCHUM, DRAWING APP FILLED WITH ALL YOUR UNETHICAL ARTWORK, SBURB HOLO, AND SYLLADEX VIEWER.

AA: ooooh shit

AA: im totally going to oogle all our ar-

AA: i mean

AA: im 

AA: i 

AA: i don't know

AA: you never did say for certain if you wanted a relationship

AA: by the by

@Verdana

AA: i didn't ask you to ask me what i wanted

AA: i asked what you wanted

@Verdana

??: It's a yes.

?? attempts to blush, but fails. Instead, he appearifies a pink highlighter and draws a blush on his face. That should work, right?

AA: fuck it, you're too cute

AA: fine, let's do this shit

Nova doesn't move. She wants to step forwards for a hug, maybe try a kiss, but how the fuck does she move now that she knows someone's watching? She feels her heart beat way too fast. Way too fast. 

AA: i just realized

AA: how the hell am i gonna kiss you

@Verdana

??: Um.. yeah, about that. Just try like you normally would I guess?

THE SHIP IS CONFIRMED #NOV??

In a swift, if not slightly stiff and robotic movement, Nova moved in closer to ?? and jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull his faceless face closer, her lips pressing against where his would be. It was a brief kiss, and she quickly let go, standing there awkwardly, looking up at him as if unsure.

((SHIP CONFIRMED))

@Verdana

Yeah, it was definitely a kiss. And ?? has no idea what to do, so an awkward silence lingers in the air.

YES.

HELL YES.

HELL

FUCKING

YES.

Nova can't help but laugh at the stoic reaction. It's as if he was stumped! Smacking him lightly on the chest with her hand, she shook her head and went in for another kiss. 

AA: we need to get you a mouth.... if only i didn't put my cat in my sprite

AA: yeah, with my cat

AA: dude that'd be wrong

AA: i don't

AA: i'm not into that

@Verdana

??: Oh yeah, I see your point.

Looks like SOMEONE doesn't know how to romantically roleplay at all whatsoever. I was meaning to say that actually. *Hits self for not knowing how to romance rp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back