The Beast Within Us

DemonicPheneomenon911

One Thousand Club

Chapter 1 The Pilgrim Pack

View attachment 13632

Marrok walked through his house, then turned on the T.V the news channel was on, The news woman was speaking, There had bee resent murders going on the fellow campers and missing kids and such, Marrok sat on the couch, an watched
Another counted murder happened last night, A young male, about his early twenties, his friends that had been camping with him are missing, all except one, The one that we have under questioning was at a creek near the camping site, he says so far that they were having a good time, roasting marshmallows and smoking, when a dark blur attacked his friend, They all pan iced but then another blur attacked his friend and ran off, He ran away and came to a small cliff when he felt a hand on his back, and fell forwards, after tumbling down the cliff side, the police found him the next morning- Marrok had heard enough, he ran through his home and toads the door, he ran outside and then in the quickest movement he changed into his wolf form, the massive wolf ran across the field, he was about the size of a grizzly bear, a loud growl erupted from the massive wolves throat, he ran through the woods, his huge paws leaving just as big paw prints in the damp ground, the grass still wet with due, He panted until he came to a field, at the other end two massive wolfs broke out from the vegetation, the ran side by side their paws hitting the ground with loud thuds, Marrok ran to them, once they met up in the middle of the field, they spoke "The news-" Marrok was cut off by the female voice of Sage "We knew we saw what happened-" She got cut off as well by Kurt "What are we going to do, What if the humans think it was us-" once more they got cut off, Blaze spoke "Will we be forced to kill the humans?-" At that moment Marrok growled loudly, the monstrous noise rang through the woods loudly, "We would not kill the humans!" he snapped at Blaze "Its our duty to protect them and we are designed not to go back on our tasks! You should know better" Marrok snapped again, Blaze met Marrok's gaze, and their eyes both burned with the dual elements, Blaze looked down at his massive paws, his long sharp claws dug into the damp dirt violently, "We are going to protect these humans, No matter what." He growled at his small pack, They nodded in agreement, then Marrok turned around and ran back into the woods, his huge paws thudding loudly,Sage, Kurt, and Blaze ran after him, and they crashed through the woods loudly.

Seth ran through the woods with incredible speed, then he heard the wolves, he ran up a tree and looked down as they past, he had heard the end of their conversation and smiled as it echoed in his mind over and over, he chuckled very softly then once the wolves where far enough he dropped to the ground and leaves under him flew into the air with the great impact, he touched the ground gently with his hand, the wolves massive prints were dug into the damp mud, he shook his head and stood up slowly "
Dumb dogs." he muttered and turned around, then walked the other direction the wolves had gone, he had his hands in his pockets, the sun didn't shine today, it was a gloomy day the sun covered with dark gray clouds, he walked through the field, then a noise startled him, it was the sound of a stick breaking under pressure, he stopped then turned his gaze in the direction of the noise, his a frightening bright blue, not human what so ever.

Victoria walked through the streets, she wore a purple hoodie and had the hood over head head, people walked past her, bumping shoulders slightly she kept her bright blue eyes on the ground, not wanting anyone to question her about it, her skin was pail and her eyes so bright, people would get suspicious, she walked towards the ocean, then stepped onto the white sand, no one was at the beach except her, she walked over the sand towards the dock, then walked along the dock, she came to the edge and looked down at the water, it was a dark murky blue and it lapped at the dock as it swayed in the water, the wind blew causing her hair to blew to the side slightly and it whipped at the fringed air like black flames.

Victoria walked across he street, she held Macy's leash tightly as the dog pulled at her, The beautiful dog looked delicate and gentle, but was actually strong and loved to take Victoria on a walk, Victoria wore her black skinny jeans and SWS shirt with a half zipped up jacket, then as Victoria pulled out her found and just barely loosened her grip on Macy's leash, the dog stopped, her ears erect towards the woods, then in a quick move she jumped forward, Victoria released the dogs leash and cried out in pain as the thin rope cut her hand and she fell to her knees dropping her phone, Macy barked loudly as she ran into the woods, Victoria groaned as she looked up, a rope burn over her palm bled just barely, she looked down at her hand and then watched Macy run away "
Macy!!" She yelled "Come back!" she said as she started to run towards the woods.

Nathan was waiting in a clearing and petting Macy "Hey! Is this your dog miss?" He smiles charmingly and waves at Victoria, he was in the woods hunting a target wow. This girl smells delicious.. And her eyes.. Nathan shakes his head trying to push the thoughts away. "You shouldn't be in the woods this late, it's very dangerous." his teeth flashed dully as he spoke

All Nathan knew is that his target was a male named seth, and Victoria obviously wasn't him.

( [MENTION=2581]DemonicPheneomenon911[/MENTION])

"KANIN..SLOW DOWN."Kanin stomped throuh the forest, her teeth baring as she was angry. Her brother had taken her hunt. She lookeed back at him his massive paws follwoing swiflty after her. TTo throw him off she transofrmed into her human form but tripped on a rock. Her brother tumbled over her now falling on top of her his teeeth baring to her face, as kanin looked away. " do not run off like that again kanin."

(@TheyCallMeFox))

Victoria looked up at the man's voice, she watched him cautiously, "
Y-Yes that is my dog..." she said gently as she stepped closer timidly, Blood drips down her hand from falling, She met his gaze then quickly looked down at Macy. Macy sniffed Nathan's hands and backed away slightly, Victoria narrowed her eyes as her dog backed away then looked up and into Nathan's eyes, Her blood slowly dripping onto the concrete.

Seth moved quickly
towards the sound that was made and then saw the rabbit in one quick move he jumped onto the rabbit and sunk his razor sharp teeth into its soft fleshy throat, Its blood splattered onto the ground and it dangled limply from Seth's mouth, He took its limp body in his hands and licked the blood from his lips and fangs.

Marrok and his pack walked through the woods then smelt the human blood and the Vampire, Marrok growled loudly and it rang through the air, then he began to run, His paws hitting the ground loudly, His breath clear in the frigid air, And his pure white fur bounced as he ran, but his huge fangs where bared with anger, He was going to protect the human, Vampires Could
never be trusted.

Macy heard the growl and the loud paws stomping on the ground, her ears went erect and she watched the woods.

(@GoddessOfGod))

Sage had
wondered away from her pack and walked through the woods, a large elk dangled from her jaws, even though it was full grown it didn't dangle on the ground. then she heard the growls and sniffed the air, a new wolf scent, she dropped her kill and looked around then saw the human with a wolf growling in his face, She bared her teeth, it was her natural instinct to protect all humans, and she didn't know the one who was pinned was also a wolf, She made a savage noise, the blood from her kill dripped from her jaws and she growled loudly as she stepped closer slowly, "Step away from the human" she growled, Her eyes locked on the other wolf, They were a fury blue.

The drool from his fangs dripped down onto her face as his eyes were serious. He steppeed off a few minutes after wards now chaning into his human form aswell." always making a fuss over things." Kanin got up brushing herself off annoyed. " maybe if you kept your ugly paws off my meal , i wouldnt be so pissy."

Nathan hears the paws pounding the ground too, he appears infront of Victoria instantly he pushes a slip of paper into her...bleeding...delicious.. He shakes his hand again "This. Is my phone number. Take your dog and leave. Now. Call that once you are safe at home." he looks into her eyes "Do you understand?" Nathan looks at the girl and slips off his jacket and wraps it around her this will keep other vampires away from her. I'll have to deal with the mutts. ​Nathan smiles sweetly and hands her the leash

([MENTION=4039]GoddessOfGod[/MENTION])) I changed my last post and it involved your wolves.))

Victoria was confused, She took the leash and the Paper, she accepted his jacket. "
Why are you leaving so soon?" She asks the dogs noises weren't heard by her human ears since they were so far away.

Marrok, Blaze, And Kurt ran through the woods, they broke twigs and branches, Jumping over fallen trees and rocks, their growls were loud and monstrous.

Goto looked up toward sage with annoyed eyes. " ...human where , where do you see a human, open your nose you filth we are wearwolves,." He growled through his teeth as he tied his hair up into a high ponytail

Nathan frowns "I promise I'll explain at some point you just must leave now." He turns towards the way the wolves were coming and he hisses He wasn't just one of the most dangerous vampires but also one of the most dangerous assasins in the area

Victoria nodded then turns around and Walks off with Macy towards her home.

After Victoria had Left Marrok stepped out of the woods and growled loudly, he bared his massive fangs Kurt and Blaze stood beside him, Marrok's voice was clear and hostile "
That'll be a promise you never keep you vile bloodsucker." he growled loudly drool dripping from his fangs.

Sage growled loudly with annoyance and shook her head, Her fur prickled with anger and she then turned away and picked up the large elk in her jaws and began to walk off, her massive paws thudding loudly on the ground, Her tail swayed in the air.

Nathan looks at all three of then, he was good but not that good "That girl is now under my protection. You muts are not to touch her. Because I will kill you." He hisses at the group and bares his fangs "You have no business here! I did not hurt the human. You are just interfering with my job."

Marroks makes a violent hostile noise, "You are a fool!" he snaps at Nathan "You are untrusted , We are here to protect the humans." he lowers his head and bares his massive fangs "You would drain her of her blood at the first moment alone with her." he takes a step forward and growls loudly. Kurt and Blaze growl loudly as well, licking their fangs with the desire to rip the vampire apart.

"Please. I'm stronger then you. I'm no animal. I wouldn't do that. She's different than other humans and it intrests me. You're really tough. You have to have a pack of three to kill me. Some alpha male you are. Do not mess with me mutt. I will kill you. Then your friends. Then your family. Then every other werewolf except ones That decided Vampires weren't that bad." He smirks despite facing almost certain death

Marrok bares his fangs, and growls loudly and steps closer again, his eyes locked on Nathan "If you merely harm that Female Human, I will spread your guts over the cold hard ground we stand on." he growls loudly, Kurt looks up at Marrok surprised "Marrok what-" Marrok cuts him off with a cold glare then looks back at Nathan "I'd make sure you would regret it," his voice was cold Kurt and Blaze growl loudly, Then Marrok turns around and steps back into the dark depths of the woods, Kurt and Blaze follow him.

"do you here that knain..a fight is aboutto happen , shall we go watch." Not turnning back into their wolf form they walked toward the , problem. Kanin twirling her hair around by her finger as goto stayed silent. Now slipping behind a tree the two watch the convfertation.

Nathan lets out a sigh of releif "Damn that was close." he sits down on a rock and pulls out his phone waiting to see if victoria actually called him, he starts to hum happily "You wolves better watch your back! You and your whole pack!" he continues singing his song making it up as he went along

Marrok, Blaze, and Kurt walked past the two attempting the watch their conversation "To late." Sage spoke behind them, her voice cold, "Trying being faster next time." She then jumped over them and landed hard on the ground, she looked back at them her tail swaying back and forth, Marrok looks back, his cold blue eyes locked onto Sage then saw the other two, He sniffed the air and they were as well werewolves, he shook his massive body and then continued to walk, Kurt walked over to Sage and greeted her with a nuzzle on the shoulder, Kurt looked over at Knain and Goto, His bright green eyes were deep and gentle looking, Marrok and Blaze where already on top of the hill "Sage. Kurt." Marrok called them They looked up then ran up the hill side by side their bodies working like powerful machines.

Vicoria shut the door to her home and locked it Macy went to her dog bed and laid down, her head resting on her paws. Victoria got out her phone and then took out the paper, he hesitated then dialed his number, and put the phone to her ear her hands shaky and cold, The phone rung as she waited for a answer.

Nathan picked up almost immediatly "Oh thank god. I'm sorry. My name's Nathan and I promise I can explain everything. Just ask what ever you want to know and I assure you I will tell you."

"..looks like they told you brother." The brother stared at her with rage then bit into kanin's neck. His body going to wolf form as he held her by her neck. Out of reaction, Kanin turned into her wolf form as well, snapping back it him toward his neck. ripping from his grip she growled in a playful manner while goto growled with anger snapping his jawas.

Marrok and his pack watches, Kurt chuckles softly "Seems like some one had an anger issue." he looked up at Marrok, Marrok nods his head briefly , then turned away and slowly began to walk towards the lake to drink and possibly feed. Sage and Kurt watch them for a few moments long then follow Marrok.

Victoria was silent for a moment then spoke "
Why did i have to leave?" She asks and clings to his jacket gently.

Nathan starts to follow the scent of wet dog hoping to find someone to feed off of "Well. You know how you here stories of vampires and werewolves? They aren't stories. I'm a vampire. I was going to feed off of you until I saw your eyes. Then I heard werewolves coming. Werewolves are evil creatures. So I sent you away. The jacket was to keep any other vampire away from you. I'm rather well known around here" Nathan crouches behind a bush when he sees the group

The two bowed to each other then kanin stood by his side. Goto smiled toward her as they sar diwn by each other." goto..what to do now."

Seth was near the lake he dropped the dead rabbits carcass on the ground after draining it of its blood then saw the werewolves coming, he growled then quickly climbed a tree to escape being chased, then smelt another vampire.

Victoria couldn't take it seriously, she didn't speak at all, she shook her head "
What?" she said confused.

A pack of normal wolves drank from the lake.

Marrok saw the smaller normal wolves and huffs softly, he distanced himself from them and he was on the other side of the lake then began to lap up the water thirstily and his pack did as well.

Nathan pinches the bridge of his nose. "I can prove I'm a vampire. Let's meet somewhere close and I'll show you." Nathan looks at the group and he hops down he sprints moving incredibly fast and he taps Sage's shoulder before sprinting back to his hiding place

Evangeline Aeternus looked around, her favorite type of Victorian dress on, and she whistled. She was walking along the edge of a forest. Having just moved here, she didn't know the area well, but her memory served her well, and she could remember where she had been. Unfortunately, that memory went both ways, and she caught herself thinking of what had happened, how she had snapped. Evangeline kicked a rock, wishing she could forget.

The last town she had been a resident in, a small place, not many residents... But even fewer now. Her bright blue-green eyes flashed a glowing red for a moment and she bit her lip. "I won't do it again. Not another town. I can't..." She muttered to herself and decided to stroll into the forest.

'I'm thirsty...' She thought idly, and looked around. When she was like this... More human and kind... The animals didn't fear her, but when her eyes turned the red color she dreaded, her humanity all but vanished. It was hard for her to control herself then, but she was working on it.

Her mind was fragmented though, her more vampiric side almost taunting her with the instinctual needs, and the other side pulling her to do the right things. To not kill humans. Humans especially. Ignoring her thirst for now, Evangeline just stuck her earbuds in her ears and turned her music up, walking continually, not knowing where to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back