The Battle for FableWood - OOC

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Out of Character Chat

dragon%20talking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Know me I likely missed it, but how much time ic has passed since they were in the desert to now?

Edit: And is it fine if I keep both my characters from the last RP?

Naloth said:
Question, are all ic character's human? Or can we make animal hybrids?
I think it's in the rules you can make a variety of characters as long as they are not the ones he listed down as no goes ie vamps, demons angel etc

Peaceswore said:
Know me I likely missed it, but how much time ic has passed since they were in the desert to now?
Edit: And is it fine if I keep both my characters from the last RP?
One month, and yes, though I'd prefer if you had one in each of the two tabs.

Naloth said:
Question, are all ic character's human? Or can we make animal hybrids?
Anything from fairy tale or legend, please read the rules, they are in the overview tab for the moment.

SilverFlight said:
One month, and yes, though I'd prefer if you had one in each of the two tabs.
Two tabs? You mean two post for my CS? Or are you talking about neutral character and normal character?

Peaceswore said:
Two tabs? You mean two post for my CS? Or are you talking about neutral character and normal character?
We're going to have two IC tabs. One for the battle and another for the questing.

Peaceswore said:
There will actually be two IC tabs, one for the battlefront and one for the quest, I did say this in the Interest check thread dude :P I would like to keep the veterans in both tabs, since they will be the only ones allowed 2 characters.

WOOOOOO!!! SO much excitement!!! I still have Leo's CS saved.

Should I put Otto's and Leo's CS' together in one post or multiple?

zCrookedz said:
WOOOOOO!!! SO much excitement!!! I still have Leo's CS saved.
Should I put Otto's and Leo's CS' together in one post or multiple?
Up to you. I haven't even put up Kallin or Leia yet...they won't be up for a bit.

SilverFlight said:
Up to you. I haven't even put up Kallin or Leia yet...they won't be up for a bit.
Cool, ill get Leos put together.

Want me to hold off on posting it till you get Kalin and Lea's?

SilverFlight said:
There will actually be two IC tabs, one for the battlefront and one for the quest, I did say this in the Interest check thread dude :P I would like to keep the veterans in both tabs, since they will be the only ones allowed 2 characters.
Sorry, I forgetful ^^;

zCrookedz said:
Cool, ill get Leos put together.
Want me to hold off on posting it till you get Kalin and Lea's?
Go ahead and put up your CSs I think I will combine my characters in one post.

My WiFi is down and i'm currently feeding off of data. When i get to school tomorrow, i'll use that WiFi time to write up my cs :)

Dominaiscna said:
My WiFi is down and i'm currently feeding off of data. When i get to school tomorrow, i'll use that WiFi time to write up my cs :)
No rush, you have time.

Awesome! And may I ask what type of pictures would you prefer? Because, for me, pictures usually take the most of my time to fine >. >

Dominaiscna said:
Awesome! And may I ask what type of pictures would you prefer? Because, for me, pictures usually take the most of my time to fine >. >
As you like, anime or realistic, I'm not too fussy, just as long as they aren't humongous when you put them up xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back