• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Barren Palace

DemonAbove

The Kitten
This world just isn't right. Forever it will be- slightly slanted, to worsen over the years.
Asta Winters

• Asta Winter's was right, no one believed her, but she was right. The world has became a horrible place for all.

The king has fallen ill and died slowly for all his enemies to watch and cackle.

The prince went into hiding in fear he was next.

People fled the kingdom in fear the kingdom would crash and burn because of who was left in the royal family.

People rioted.

People shook their heads.

People felt unsafe.

As only the 11 year old princess was left to rule the kingdom.

The princess had no training to rule over a kingdom, as she was raised to be married to a handsome prince and soon king who would take care of everything for her. But now the young princess had to do it all by herself.

Servants told her many things on how to be successful, but none of it ever made sense.

They told her to trust no one.

They told her to have an ear to her people.

They told her to never do anything without her council thoughts and suggestions.

They told her to step down and let someone to take her place until the prince returned.

The young princess had no idea what on earth she would do.

A year past and all the other kingdoms made fun of her. None wanted to be her ally, most stayed out of her way wanting to see the kingdom fall on its own.

It is amusing to watch a kingdom stand on one peg. One weak little peg that will snap and let everything crash into flames and to be forever forgotten. It all just takes time and patience.
    King Herold the IV

The princess did her very best to not let the kingdom fall, but it did, on her thirteenth birthday. She trusted the wrong people and she was assassinated, her brother never came back, and many kingdoms went to claim the land as their own. After the great war of four kingdoms, the land was never taken, all four kingdoms fell, but unlike the one ruled by the young princess, they rebuilt themselves.

The little princess's kingdom never did, it was just left alone, the castles crumbled over time, the buildings fell, mice moved out since nothing seemed to grow there, it was useless to everyone.

Now, you ask. What was this kingdom's name? Well, it's name once was called Mandala, but now they just call it: The Barren Palace.

If Interested, click the link!

The Barren Palace | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, though I have a question. Can we play as the monsters, or do we stick wth human only characters with the monsters as npc?

CrimsonEclipse said:
I am interested, though I have a question. Can we play as the monsters, or do we stick wth human only characters with the monsters as npc?
You can have a monster character but you must have a human too. you can not have use your monster character until i give the word

I will make the roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my charicter is human he is the advisor of the future king or queen once thay clear all of the monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back