• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Project Cronus: Gods Among Us (Idea I'm craving)

Sacred

1x1 Action/Adventure idea

(We will be controlling multiple NPCs throughout the thread, and the other gods. But the story mostly revolves around our 2 characters)

The year is 2093, A.D. For years, now, the government has been taking in individuals they deem as “high risk” for experimentation dealing with biogenetically re-engineering their DNA structures to create the ultimate super-soldiers. Within the last three years, the results have proven, to say the least, promising. Further testing to see what the subjects' thresholds for their powers and the usage therein began under the code name “Project Cronus," referring to the Greek Titan of legend, Cronus being chosen as it brought forth the birth of 12 unique individuals, their old selves forgotten, who would be named for the Twelve Olympians, in reference to the powers they now had. Testing was inhumane, cruel in the sense that they would on a daily basis be pushed to the brink of death in the “danger room” sequences suited to their individual strengths and weaknesses. But what the government didn't take into account was the rest of the myth. In Greek legend, the Olympians eventually overthrew Cronus, taking it upon themselves to forge a new destiny. Thus would be the fate of these subjects. The twelve have escaped the facility, and now live on a day to day basis, constantly on the run, as their tormentors make it a daily point to track them down... Dead or alive.

We play as two of these Gods that walk the Earth, hiding from the entire government and trying to live day to day in hopes f surviving the assassins and experiments that they continue to send our way. Our characters meet each other and survive a battle with government agents that had set us up to capture us. After surviving the ambush, our characters agree to go and find the remaining 10 gods to finally put an end to the tyrannical government bent on controlling the world and using their experiments to enslave everyone. There will be blood, murder, innocent deaths, and perhaps love? (I'm cool with yaoi or anything of the sort) The only question is how far are you willing to go to stop a government bent on world domination? Only time will tell.

List of the 12 gods that you can choose from:

Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Hermes.

Post here or PM if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I've taken quite a huge interest in your RP! If so, I may join as Aphrodite's soldier version!

I see you already have a few takers, but if you should be interested in one more partner I'd love to take the role of Athena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back