• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The band

"Are you ready to rock out you guys!!!?" Shantell giggled ready to play. She was just jittery with anticipation. Nothing seems better than going out there and playing for fans who look up to you and adore you. Even if most of them pay attention to the lead singer only, she knew that there were people who liked the guitarist and drummers as well.

Cameron Booth
download-19-jpg.305636

Cameron twirled the drumsticks in his fingers as Shantell spoke out excitedly. "Oh you know I am" he said with a grin. Some people dream of going pro in sports, Cameron's dream was to preform on the big stage with thousands of fans shouting their name. He flipped his hat around so the brim faced backwards. With a couple neck movements, the sound of his neck cracking became audible for a second. This commonly meant he was ready.

"Are you ready to rock out you guys!!!?" Shantell giggled ready to play. She was just jittery with anticipation. Nothing seems better than going out there and playing for fans who look up to you and adore you. Even if most of them pay attention to the lead singer only, she knew that there were people who liked the guitarist and drummers as well.
Cameron Booth
download-19-jpg.305636

Cameron twirled the drumsticks in his fingers as Shantell spoke out excitedly. "Oh you know I am" he said with a grin. Some people dream of going pro in sports, Cameron's dream was to preform on the big stage with thousands of fans shouting their name. He flipped his hat around so the brim faced backwards. With a couple neck movements, the sound of his neck cracking became audible for a second. This commonly meant he was ready.
Ozzy opened the door to his dressing room and grabbed his guitar. He hadn't been psyching himself up in that damn room from the past thItty minutes for nothing. He swallowed hard and slung the red six string over his shoulder and approaching the others.
"We ready for this guys? We have to pick a song, though. I'm thinking either Kickstart My Heart or Runnin' Down A Dream." He said with a smile, tapping into his frontman charm.
FTR FTR

Lilith had been sitting on a couch nearby, her head leaned on the back of it. Her eyes were closed as she faced upwards, holding a Schecter Hellraiser bass guitar. Rob Zombie's "Lords of Salem" blared in her headphones, as he softly swayed to the rhythm. As the group gathered to discuss their opening, Lilith was somewhere else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back