• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Band

Nick36545

The Golden one
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
dd294d16beebd9d481e5d87e982c39fa.jpg Nikki, he wants to start the band,but he is looking for people to tryout. 

hot-college-girls-23-photos-6.jpg

Chasity Taylor

Outfit: 

dress-white-lace-bra-bralette-lacy-cute-teenagers-tumblr-4984172.jpg

Chasity looked at the band members and smiled. They had done a great job preforming the song. "That was great guys. Good job. Now, I have some news. I managed to save up enough money to rent you a better space for band practice. Its a lot bigger so you guys can fit all your music equipment inside. Another thing, you guys need to practice extra hard. Wanna know why? You guys have a gig at the music club and cafe downtown!"she told them excitedly. She had finally managed to get them it gig. The last one was about a month ago, so this would be a great comeback for the group.

ba1f9479f4102c390ebd6de4dac00803.jpg.d452e9496e8d6265f615fd42a3487312.jpg

outfit: cute-clothes-for-teenage-girls-12.jpg

"Thanks",said Nikki Smith to the band manager. "Also, where is the new place",he asked. He was happy, that they now have two new gigs. Lastly, he said, "We will practice as much as we can."

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

(Don't pay attention to the girl in the clothing pic that has nothing to do with it XD)

paige stood next to chasity smiling happily as the band finished making her clap happily before she looked back down to the note book she was writing in. It was her lyric book which was packed with songs she had thought up. "They did well." She said softly to chasity in a sort of quiet shy tone

@TheCandyEmo

Last edited by a moderator:

best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg

Scarlet Lexington

"Woah, really?!" She asked her manager Chasity. Even if she was just the back-up singer, she was determined to be a part of the band too. She looked over at Nikki, the lead singer. "Maybe we should start working on a duet. I've written some lyrics if you wanna see them." She said, feeling like she was being ignored. She pulled down her shirt and sighed, knowing that Nikki wouldn't go for the duet.

c045b9d8-de27-43e2-a0f5-575c2c8b6b8c.gif

Dorothy Kareen Stone

Dorothy gave the others a small smile, trying to tune her guitar again. She swore silently ovet it, it never stayed tuned. She smiled up more when Chasity told them about the gig.

"Oh man, that's freaking great! A big place and a gig? Give us just aome time and we will concure the whole world!" Her voice happy, filled with excitement and life.

As Dorothy was standing close to Scarlet she bumped her slightly with her fist on Scarlets arm before she gave away her thoughts:

"You have such a wounderful voice gal, tot's you should get a duet, only right thing to do!" Dorothy gave Scarlet a knowing smile. They both had been placed as back up singers, but as Dorothy also played the guitar she was okay with it. Though Dorothy undersood that she  herself would never be able to take the lead, as her favourite parts to sing was growl. Scarlet on the other hand had a beautiful voice, almost as of an angel, that would suit their band well.

Out loud to the bad she said:

"We would never sound this good without your amazing lyrics, Paige, they are so amazing!"

Dorothy Kareen Stone

Dorothy gave the others a small smile, trying to tune her guitar again. She swore silently ovet it, it never stayed tuned. She smiled up more when Chasity told them about the gig.

"Oh man, that's freaking great! A big place and a gig? Give us just aome time and we will concure the whole world!" Her voice happy, filled with excitement and life.

As Dorothy was standing close to Scarlet she bumped her slightly with her fist on Scarlets arm before she gave away her thoughts:

"You have such a wounderful voice gal, tot's you should get a duet, only right thing to do!" Dorothy gave Scarlet a knowing smile. They both had been placed as back up singers, but as Dorothy also played the guitar she was okay with it. Though Dorothy undersood that she  herself would never be able to take the lead, as her favourite parts to sing was growl. Scarlet on the other hand had a beautiful voice, almost as of an angel, that would suit their band well.

"We would never sound this good without your amazing lyrics, Paige, they are so amazing!"

IMG_1826.JPG

paige clearly became flustered and embarrassed at the compliment. Cowering a little in shyness as she spoke almost in a whisper as her cheeks reddened a little. "T-t-thank you." She managed in a shy and quiet tone as she hugged her lyric book tighter to her chest while glancing at Dorothy then looking away again out of embarrassment 

d2fcbeee190d112fd19c90d521f4e1c5.jpg

Charlie sat behind his drums not hearing what was happening as he still had his ear protection in while lightly tapping on his drums before finally deciding to take the plugs out just as Dorthy and Paige began talking " Well yeah of course that and my awesome drumming" he responded to Dorthy and Paige with a Smile " But seriously... we wouldn't have the amazing sound that we have if it wasn't for the talent and dedication of all of you" He Spoke loudly as he often did " now if we could just get a gig" he  spoke a bit quieter tapping his chin with his drumstick as if he was deep in thought " but where?" he questioned 

Eryn remained seated in front of her piano, merely watching, listening and taking everything in. To show that she wasn't just staring, she smiled whenever they did. She was overjoyed about the good news but she didn't want to draw any attention to herself.

Dorothy Kareen Stone

1.jpg

Scarlet Lexington

Scarlet grabbed a strand of her blonde hair and began to twirl it, her cheeks reddening the slightest bit. "Thank Dorothy, but you're a better singer than I will ever be. And you have more than one talent. I'm just a one trick pony. And NOBODY likes a one trick pony." She said, then laughed and pulled Dorothy and Paige in for a hug. "God, I love you guys way too much. Better be glad I haven't spoiled all of you yet." She added, with an attached laugh.

Scarlet Lexington

Scarlet grabbed a strand of her blonde hair and began to twirl it, her cheeks reddening the slightest bit. "Thank Dorothy, but you're a better singer than I will ever be. And you have more than one talent. I'm just a one trick pony. And NOBODY likes a one trick pony." She said, then laughed and pulled Dorothy and Paige in for a hug. "God, I love you guys way too much. Better be glad I haven't spoiled all of you yet." She added, with an attached laugh.

IMG_1826.JPG

Paige's face flushed blood red at the guesture as she just stood there frozen in embarrassment as she stood there in the group hug between the three girls

Jason just watched the group talk and watched as girls hugged then sighed. He played with his curls and put them in a loose pony before playing in midair. His fingers playing notes and he watched his hands carefully. He just kept doing that, taking in all conversations. @any.one

joPlus look when the last in character posts were by the original few... your last message was January 2nd. If it wasn't for the two wanting to join we honestly wouldn't be talking about it right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back