• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Babysitter

Logan smiled wickedly as the man stumbled his way towards her light - he was an nitwit and in her opinion she was doing the town a favor. If he got lost and rotted in woods even better. Softly she hummed and the man slurred vulgar offers her way, the urge to throw up over came her. The deeper they went the darker the woods got and she couldn't withhold her snickers. Rocks, roots, and various plants started to fill the places where the path disappeared. Logan turned the light off - "Have fun! This is where people like you belong. Don't waste time coming back because the town is better off without you." Skipping off as he threw curse words to her back, she blew a kiss his way - even if he couldn't see it she'd nudged it in. The town saw it as malicious acts but she was doing it a justice that the cops couldn't legally do. She brushed her hands on her shorts and walked towards the light of the town beaming. 

@Petra

Last edited by a moderator:
It was his soul duty to keep her out of trouble and he knew it wasn't going to be easy. He had spotted Logan before she had entered the woods with her victim. He didn't want to stop her then because...maybe she would stop herself? Turns out, she was ready to leave the man to die there. "That was very unnecessary" he had appeared right in front of her and held her arms gently so she didn't end up falling over. "Hello Logan. I'm Gavreel, I've been assigned to keep an eye on you" He looked back in the direction of the lost man. "I will give you a chance to turn around and go fetch the man and bring him back with us" he was smiling kindly but his tone was rather serious. "If you don't, then I will have to take matters into my own hands. I really don't want us to be enemies before we even get to know each other." His smile seemed to brighten "so what do you think partner?" He let go of her and nodded back towards the forest.

@poutysunshine

Logan gasped when a guy appeared in front of her suddenly, then grumbled and jerked her arms away from him. It was an elf - if the "oh I'm here to do good for all mankind and blah, blah, blah" attitude didn't give it away then the pointy ears would definitely have. They always humored her when given to "bad creatures" and also pissed her off. The few friends she had went all moral when assigned to their goodie and she had no interest in ever going that way.  "Aw I have a babysitter, isn't that adorable?" She pinched his cheek and laughed at him. "Look cutie," Smiling sweetly at him she tilted her head, "I think you and I both know I'm not going to go get that loser out of the woods but I'm not gonna stop you if you do!" She started walking by him and looked over her shoulder. "Don't get lost Gavreel!" One bright side of him being around is it'd probably be entertaining to patronize him. Now if he honestly thought she was going back to get that fool, then he may also need to get lost in the woods due to being totally deranged. 

@Petra

"You do, and this babysitter isn't going to let you get away with this stuff" Gavreel narrowed his eyes on the young woman. He didn't get angry easily, but annoyance was a different story. "I won't get lost" he smiled kindly, quickly catching up to her he seemed to manifest a glowing pair of handcuffs out of nowhere and quickly attached one to her wrist and one to his own. "You are coming to get this man out of the forest. I haven't broken a horse before but I imagine this is how it would be done" he continued to smile and speak in a chipper tone despite referring to her animalistic side. He wasn't about to let her get away with anything she wanted to , he would show her how things were done and that he wasn't one to mess around with. Smiling he tugged on the handcuffs, they weren't something that she would be able to break out of but he did expect quite the fight from her as he tried tugging her along with him. 

@poutysunshine

"Aw little fairy isn't happy with me." Her laughter and stride was stopped short when her babysitter decided he was going to handcuff her to him. If looks could kill Gavreel would killed over then and there, especially when he compared her to breaking a horse. "I'm no flippin horse you lunatic." Yelling at him Logan had no heed if someone came even if it was highly unlikely they'd defend her. Standing her ground was something she'd do until one of them died. A large part of her couldn't imagine him being more stubborn than herself, the thought also occurred that eventually more in likely he'd give in before she would which gave her cheshire cat smile. He tugged on the handcuffs and not prepared Logan fell taking him to the ground with her. She laughed but the glow from the handcuffs reminded her of the current situation and laughter changed to angry pouting, "Why can't I have my fun? Do you know how bad that man is? I'm doing the town a favor Gavreel so ... I think you should let me go and worry when I try to drown some okay person." Her tone was serious and maybe she could get through to the good little fairy that some people deserved what she did to them. She made no plans of getting back up from the ground so unless he fancied dragging her kicking and screaming into the woods their night would be long and remain there.

@Petra

Gavreel winced as he fell to the ground with Logan, "that was unnecessary" he muttered and sat up. Dusting off his shirt for a moment he looked over at her as she laughed and then started to pout, her burst of emotions was starting to confuse him greatly. "Why? Because this man has family, this man has a reason to live. Who are YOU to determine if someone is to live or die? You have that power over your own life, not someone else's" he explained in a calm, matter-of-fact tone. He didn't show any signs of moving at the current moment either, "what made this man so bad anyway? If you're going to try and leave him in a forest, you have to justify it to me" he crossed his legs and looked at her like a child waiting for a good bedtime story. He knew better than to try and force her to do something, he already tried that once, it didn't work. Sure, if she made him sit there for any more than an hour he would have to get up and move her so they could avoid staying out late at night and hopefully find the man she lost in the forest, but he was hoping to talk some sense into her. 

Logan couldn't hold her amusement at Gavreel's wince. Twisted face she shook her head at his matter of fact view of a man who certainly wasn't the way the town and Gavreel saw him. "It's like you all see this clear pond but it's just an illusion for this mucky swamp. I know I'm a demon and what not but I don't usually hurt people like you sitter. He blew all his money on alcohol and the mother had do all the stuff on her on. He slept with women and made passes at even me." She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. Partly she couldn't determine if he was truly interested or believing her story. Logan was happy to see that she was right he'd give up but not happy to see that only went in regards of method. Sighing she looked at him deciding conversing with him wouldn't end the world, "Why do you wanna save him? Why do you only see the good in people? Why try to change me and not just go get him yourself?" 

@Petra

(Sorry to ask this but could you please change your font color to something slightly darker? That's a little hard on the eyes >.<)

Gavreel  shrugged "I don't see the world as a clear pond, I see it more as...a pond that hasn't been disturbed yet" he smiled with a firm nod. It wasn't that he covered his eyes from all the bad that was in the world, he like to give a person the chance to right their wrongs and if they chose not to then he would try to understand why. Only after trying to understand would he make his true judgment as to if the person was 'bad' or not. "Why? Well because I am sure that he could probably turn his life around if he tried. Everyone should be given the chance to right themselves before being thrown out, even pieces of trash can be reused if you can find their purpose" he pointed out. Sighing slightly as she continued her questions, "I don't only see the good in people, I am perfectly capable of seeing the bad as well. But I first strive to understand why someone is doing the things that they are. Such as yourself. You believe you are doing GOOD by getting rid of a BAD person. But, someone else might see it as..you are doing something BAD to a GOOD person. It is all a point of perspective that one must understand before making a full judgment. Perhaps you're right, maybe that man is truly bad, but have you considered why his actions are what they are?..." he stood up, not making an effort to help her up. "How about I make you a deal, you come with me to bring the man back, and we will watch him for a bit...find out why he is who he is...and if he is truly bad, I will allow you to drown him or do what ever you want" he felt like it was a rather good deal, especially since it went against his own rules as a fairy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back