• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Awakening

BELL

Some guy
In a world like ours, but different, The world has been engulfed in war. The third world war has started long ago, but never ended. This war has not been fought with nuclear technology, but with airships, magic, and men (women too, but the term 'men' is often used when referring to people). Australia, New Guinea, and Indonesia have formed the Oceanic Alliance, and their ships are the only ones that can fly or sail the treacherous area around it. North America has started a conflict with the army occupying Africa and South America, and is winning, currently occupying North and South America, As well as all of Africa except for Madigascar, where the last reserves of the South America/Africa alliance holds out, but for how long? Europe and Asia have formed one army, occupying the whole Eurasian landmass. They've been mostly peaceful, striking up an alliance with the Oceanic forces. The only areas not occupied by any military are around Quebec and the entirety of Greenland. Those areas were overrun by monsters long ago. Giant walls have been but up around Quebec in North America, and the Eurasian army closely guards Iceland. Everything goes on like this, until something odd happens. Attacks on Ontario, the western area of the United States, and Iceland have occurred, spreading beyond the walls and guard stations. The governments send troops to investigate the areas around where the monsters inhabited, and found them uninhabited, abandonded and breached.

Sorry for any tense changes, it was long and confusing and I'm very tired. But, aside from that, I hope this looks interesting. Your characters can be soldiers, civilians, politicians, whatever. Some humans possess the ability to use magic, so that could happen. The post lenght can be sinple or detailed, whatever, I'm easy.

Hi, I'm interested too. Is this a faction war type of campaign, or a party-following-a-story style?

Well, it starts out as a war between factions, but later on I'm hoping to throw everyone together into one party, and see how it goes from there.

It's not starting yet, we need al least three more people, then I'll make the thread. Spread the word if you want, tell your friends or something.

Oh look, an unexpected present, I am so surprised. Yay. Sure I'll join, give me a quick rundown on the basics.

Well, I need to go make the thread, you can read the initial thingy to see the story thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back