• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Astra Veda [Lore]

Lexielai

Cal Bear

Astra.png

- Welcome to THE CODEX, Astra -

• fox.jpg
    INTRODUCTION

Hey! Welcome to the Astra Veda. Our story takes place in the sci-fi/fantasy setting of Trinity, a massive, continent-spanning city divided into many districts and levels. You take on the role of an Astra, a person gifted with the ability to become a supernatural warrior in this advanced society.

This is the Codex, a post dedicated entirely to the lore of this world. There is a lot of information already here, and I intend to add more soon! Take your time, and start with the summaries tab; it has all the information you need to know. I’ll reiterate one more time that you do NOT need to read everything. The content under the summaries tab was written to help you quickly learn the most important bits!

RULES AND EXPECTATIONS

• All RPNation rules apply, and the other usual suspects: no godmodding, bunnying, etc.
    • Be respectful and considerate of other people.
    • Keep communication civil. Do not rage at or harass anyone.
    • Do not start drama or cause problems for your fellow players.
    • You may only have have ONE character for now. I’ll open up additional slots when we have everything figured out.
    • This roleplay is about perseverance and failure! Your character’s weaknesses are just as important as their strengths.
    • Posts must be of reasonable quality, and at least one paragraph. I am not a stickler for word count, but I expect to see content with substance to it!
    • If you are inactive (no posts or word from from you) for two weeks, then you will be taken out of the roleplay. If you’re busy, just let me know!
    • If you have a problem with someone, including myself, take it to PM so send me a message.

LINKS

Astra Veda(IC)
    Astra Veda (OOC)
    The Codex (LORE)
    Astra Veda (CS)
    Discord Server

Code inspired by KaiaWolf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back