• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Astra Veda [Cyberpunk | Superheroes | Mythology]

Great! Have you got another link to the Discord by the way? That one seems to have expired

This still happening? I coincidentally decided to hop back on RPNation today since im finally done with school, and lo and behold, the great Lexielai revived his awesome RP last week. Definitely interested!

This RP sounds so freaking fun and perfect for one of my characters that is also super fun! In about a month's time when I have more time, I would love to make an application, if it'll still be open for new players then.

This is so beautiful just what I wanted, however I am curious. Are Astra's immortal age wise? Like can they live forever? I'm just curious as to if any would still be around from the time Astras reigned.

Hey there, Astras are not immortal, although they age slower than other people. Currently no Astras from the Old World are around as far as you know.

Yes! Currently, we're operating with no player limit. Our only limitation is that players who are active get to stay, and we let go those who aren't.

To answer the former, I’d recommend hopping into the discord. As for the latter, we’ll—mostly anything goes. This world has a population five times larger than ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back