The Artists (Open, Cyberpunk)

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
Rules and Guidelines:

• Be diverse and be creative! This world is your oyster as long as you follow the lore and guidelines respectively.
  • Do not overpower your self. It's boring and we don't like it. So don't do it!
  • Consult to me about the technology you want to create/ have it exist in this world.
  • Have a minimum of a paragraph length of post as well as proper punctuation and grammar.
  • Be nice to others. 'Constructive criticism' is here for a reason. Pass is Booperdooper
  • Be open and welcoming to suggestions! We want this to be fun as possible, for you and me.

Post Order from Top to Bottom:

@Bills352

@Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I forgot to put my full name on my sign up sheet. Its Azulium Orber.

I need a list of all the rooms , I'm going to make a map to make it easier and so we all have the same idea on how the building looks

[QUOTE="Captain Azulium]See! The rp stopped

[/QUOTE]
The rp stopped because we were supposed to be waiting for ECD to set up a new post order to have aqua post. Just wait a bit, if nothing happens by tonight I'll try and see what to do.

Let's try this order if Aqua doesn't message / rp within 24 hours of their turn we'll see about taking them out of the rp.. as for ECDeadly I hope they reply

@Bills352

@Aqua

Aqua said:
I'm here I'm not really on that much since I try and limit my internet time.
Alrighty well try to check in once a day or so if you can. Your post is up and to make sure you get a notification I'm reply directly to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread