• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Ali hid in the invisible car.

Once they were all taken to where they should be, or everyone they could get , Bailey, Eugene, and Harry were still out there, one of them kicked Jason awake.
Bailey, having ran off with Eugene when the violence started, finally takes a moment to catch her breath once they were far away from the commotion. "I think we're good here. For the moment at least."

"Yeah they were. I got something for them when they come back though. One of these times they won't have their guns, and then I'ma square up and throw down!" Eddie said confidently despite his body not agreeing with his attitude yet.
"No Eddie, that would be too risky....and how would you know if there isn't a guy waiting outside who has a gun?..." Mirabelle questioned as she looked around. "we have to be smart about this....we are after all stick in a room with no windows...our only way out is the door...and you are still dazed from the tranquilizers, Jason is still unconscious..." she paused "we are also missing others...and we are not sure if they are okay..." she added.

Ali hid in the invisible car.

Once they were all taken to where they should be, or everyone they could get , Bailey, Eugene, and Harry were still out there, one of them kicked Jason awake.
Andrez and Ali had managed to find the vehicle that Lexi had showed them. The little boy closing the door behind him. "This was a bad idea....they are angry....that lady was in trouble..." he said catching his breath.

"Hey! " Mirabelle yelled out seeing one of the men kicking Jason awake. "What the hell, you can't be treating us like this...we haven't have done nothing...your problem is with Lexi...this can be discussed like people not like animals, treating us this way will get you nowhere.." she yelled.

When the whole violent commotion started to happen with the armed men Amelia was quick to find a hiding spot. That was something the young woman was good at was hiding, it was something that was critical in her life before the outbreak and even after. she hugged herself placing her hands over her ears waiting for it all to be finished. Soon the whole house was dead quite. Even outside was silent, that ment that they were all gone. But did that meant the others were dead? The young woman slowly crawled out from her hiding spot out into the room. She looked over to the broken door as one of the gunmen had knocked it open. When doing a search, though he had not found her. She went out of the room unsure what to do, the others were all gone now.

"No Eddie, that would be too risky....and how would you know if there isn't a guy waiting outside who has a gun?..." Mirabelle questioned as she looked around. "we have to be smart about this....we are after all stick in a room with no windows...our only way out is the door...and you are still dazed from the tranquilizers, Jason is still unconscious..." she paused "we are also missing others...and we are not sure if they are okay..." she added.
"Yeah, you're right......wait, we're missing people?" Eddie looks around, confirming that she was correct. "Shit. Hope they're good. Maybe they got away."

Andrez and Ali had managed to find the vehicle that Lexi had showed them. The little boy closing the door behind him. "This was a bad idea....they are angry....that lady was in trouble..." he said catching his breath.

"Hey! " Mirabelle yelled out seeing one of the men kicking Jason awake. "What the hell, you can't be treating us like this...we haven't have done nothing...your problem is with Lexi...this can be discussed like people not like animals, treating us this way will get you nowhere.." she yelled.
Ali nodded. She was talking thoughm she liked she was about to cry.

Jason was brought to his feet. "Where's everhone else in your group?" One of the men asked. Jason just spat on him.

Jason was brought to his feet. "Where's everhone else in your group?" One of the men asked. Jason just spat on him.
"Ali?...you okay?...hey...hey don't cry...look your okay...we are safe here....they can't find us.." Andrez said nervous seeing that Ali was in the verge of crying.

"Oh! And how are we clearly to know where they are?!.....you took us away from that house with out of chance of explaining to us what was going on" Mirabelle spoke up

"Yeah, you're right......wait, we're missing people?" Eddie looks around, confirming that she was correct. "Shit. Hope they're good. Maybe they got away."
"Deary they took us away rather quickly....but we are missing a few and the two children..." Dorothy replied

"Deary they took us away rather quickly....but we are missing a few and the two children..." Dorothy replied

"Hopefully they are okay. I would hate to see them get hurt." Kate said

"They'll be fine." Eddie said reassuringly. "For now, we gotta make sure we're okay." He looks over at Jason as he spat at someone. "Welp, looks like Jason's awake."

"They'll be fine." Eddie said reassuringly. "For now, we gotta make sure we're okay." He looks over at Jason as he spat at someone. "Welp, looks like Jason's awake."
"I hope so too dear, but what ever that Girl Lexi did these people are not happy at all, and I fear they might take it out on us..." she said as a few of those men had returned and are dealing with Waking Jason up.

"I hope so too dear, but what ever that Girl Lexi did these people are not happy at all, and I fear they might take it out on us..." she said as a few of those men had returned and are dealing with Waking Jason up.
"Think if we all work together we could take those guys?" Taylor asked looking over at the men. Kate glared at her. "Taylor that is a bad idea"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back