Story The Ambi Club ( Episode 1- Iron Fist)

Lestat de Lioncourt

Sympathy For The Devil~♡
" How about... the ambi club? Think about it- Ambi means inbetween, and we're all neither chosen nor not chosen! That's it! From today, we'll rewrite our own destinies! We'll take this iron fist put upon our land and crush it!"

And so it was decided. We were Ambis. And that was who we chose to be.

In my world we have no future. We have no lives decided for us. We don't know who our parents are, our siblings- hell, we don't even choose who we have a relationship with! Every year, on our 14th birthdays, we would either be chosen or not. Our days scavenging outside the barrier for scraps would be over and we'd be taken someplace new and exciting an-

Oi, Eric. Stop sugarcoating it. Move over- let me tell them!

Ow! Fine, fine!

And we'll die. It doesn't matter if you're chosen or not- you die. The only thing seperating those two boxes is the time. The chosen get to live 100 years more, while the not chosen are burnt to death in the pit- dun dun duuuuuun!

Jesus christ, Rust! Do you have to make this so dramatic? Let me tell our story!

Go ahead, scrub! Just make it quick!

So, let me start from the beginning... or should I say, OUR beginning.

Cliche much?

Shut up or I'll beat your ass with a pipe.

Now, let's go to the autumn of 4378... the beginning. 20 years after the blast.

Author here! Just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my work! I don't expect this to get big, but it's just a little idea I had! Please comment or DM me if you guys want more! Thank you!
- TheTiniestLifeboat

Interesting set up for a story. While you can receive the attention of the general audience here, a better placement for this story would probably be in the Fiction section of Rpn. It is a newly formed section created under the Creativity category. You can perhaps contact the staff to move it if you wish to do so.

Interesting set up for a story. While you can receive the attention of the general audience here, a better placement for this story would probably be in the Fiction section of Rpn. It is a newly formed section created under the Creativity category. You can perhaps contact the staff to move it if you wish to do so.
Ok, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back