Story The Alternatives

AngelEva

I come here to dream
Hello everyone, I've been working on this story for several years and decided to share what I have so far. I will post it in the google docs link, but here is a small description before you dive in.

'The year is 2038. Insane, mad scientists hidden below the city of Washington DC in an underground laboratory want to enhance human abilities. Make us stronger than anything else. Put us at the very tippy top of the food chain. Make us naturally stronger, heighten our senses, make us faster than anything you’ve ever seen.. Then send us out to kill the weak and vulnerable.
Each year, hundreds of little kids are kidnapped and taken underground, where they are kept in a facility of cells, clean white walls, but unclean air. They are then injected with hundreds of chemicals made to test out their abilities, and see if there are any side effects that need to be gotten rid of. Handled their entire lives only by ‘Shiners’ men in white, full body suits and gas masks to protect themselves by the floating chemicals. Only the healthiest and strongest of the children injected with these nasty chemicals will survive.'

The Alternatives

Feel free to leave comments and thoughts down below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back