Story The all seeing eye forever watches me. (TW contains a lot of triggers, read- at your own risk.)

Milido.

Will you roleplay with me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Maria felt watched, scared, her eyes darting everywhere. She looked at every inch of the room and huddled in her cover. She didn't want this, she didn't want to be here, she felt the glaze, his glaze. He's been watching her for months, always hunting her, like she's his prey. It haunted her, the feeling of his cold, unwelcomed glare. She'd feel it somewhere, it felt similar, maybe the months he's been watching her? No that's not it, she's met the glaze before. She jumped as she heard a creak outside her window. She saw him, his dark skin was reflecting off the full moon's light. She froze, and studied his face. He didn't move either, he smiled even. Maria shivered, he was in her class. Maria launched for her phone and dialed 911. She has done it before but no one believed her, they always thought she was crazy. He broke the window and tackled her, "No.." He said in her ear, his voice deep, sending shivers down her body. He covered her mouth, his hands cold, like winter, no. It was colder. "You're not calling the police again.." He said taking her phone off and throwing it across the room.

She was scared, anyone could see that. But she tried pushing him off, "Get off of me you, Psycho!" She yelled, he was too strong, the only thing he did was laugh at her. "You're not such a saint himself..." He said hearing footsteps and leaving out the window he broke. Her father came in with a bat, she was crying, "What's wrong?" He said taking in the scene. He dropped to his knees and hugged her. He shushed her and told her everything was going to be alright. He put her in her bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep... The next morning she woke up, "Oh my god..." She said her eyes glazing everything it could. She started cleaning her room before she felt the glare again. Maria jumped and looked at the broken window, no one was there. She went to the bathroom, sighing and cursing herself out. She got her toothbrush and looked in the mirror, wetting it. Maria saw him, the same sadistic smile, he did in the window. She darted behind her, nothing was there. She sighed and put toothpaste on her toothbrush, she finished soon enough. Her stepmother came in, "Your father told me what happened.." She said scoffing, "Stop making up lies to get attention.. I'm tired of it.." She continued, Maria looked at her as if she was crazy, "I'm not lying! You have to believe me!!" She started crying, "Please believe me..." Her stepmother scoffed and left. Maria finally had the strength to get up and go to her room.

Last edited:
(By the way, he's referring to Judas, from the holy bible, who betrayed Jesus. Not exactly that, but that was what, "You're not such a saint himself..." Meant!)

Maria looked at her phone and picked it up, checking if it was cracked, not really. Only a few scratches, she sighed, “Alright…” She turned it on to look at the time, “7:43!!” She said getting up, almost falling, she went to her closet and smiled at her clothes. She changed, it wasn’t the best she could do, but school isn’t anything special. She wore a hoodie and sweats, with some converses. She smiled in the mirror, or at least tried to. Maria went out of the house with a tote bag, her frizzy afro, glistening in the sun. She got in her SUV and started rambling for her keys in the bag. Once she found the keys, she turned the car on and drove off. Maria noticed a car that pulled off when she did, it followed her down a couple of blocks, “Should I go to school…” She frowned thinking it’d be a bad idea to show, whoever he was, her school. “Fuck, if it’s the same guy from last night..” She parked into a car slot. “If it’s the same guy.. I will.. I swear..” She couldn’t finish it. She looked in the rear view mirror and her eyes went wide. It was him, “No..” He smiled as he saw her.

Maria felt shivers down her spine and called 911, they didn't answer, why didn't they answer? At a time like this? He got out the car and knocked on the door, he said something. She pulled the window down, only a tiny bit, why would she? He repeated, "Hey Maria!" He said smirking. "What.. Do you want..." She said, terrified of what he would do, he pulled out a gun and pointed it at her head, she didn't move, she couldn't. He looked at her, "Unlock the car." She did, "Get out..." She was hesitant, Maria opened the car and got out, he took the keys from her and put her in the back of the SUV. He got in the driver's seat and closed the door, locking the car. He looked at her in the rear view mirror. He started driving, "Why are you doing this?" She asked, crying. He smiled, "I love you, Maria.." He said stopping at a red light, she didn't talk to him or at all for the rest of the drive, she was wondering what she could have done to make him fall in love with her. She started crying again, silently, she didn't know him. She finally spoke, "Why..." She said, looking at her shoes, her face unmoving and hurt, "Pardon?" He said looking at the rear view mirror. "Why do you like me..." She said, her voice hoarse, "Someone who liked me, wouldn't do this, they would.. Get to know me.. Ask me out on a date... Something normal! This isn't normal!" She yelled at him. "Why me? Why.. Why.. Why.." Her voice went soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back