TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time
tumblr_inline_o3i6dlOvHz1s8x6sw_500.png

Name: Gyonge Rowyn

Villain Name: “I DON’T FUCKING CARE! CALL ME ROWNER IF YOU CARE!”

Other Nicknames: “WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER?!” 

Often mistaken as Gyonge Rowner

Species: Homo mermanus

Appearance: Gyonge can be described as massive. He towers over people and has broad shoulders and a sturdy, muscular build. He is still growing, surprisingly.

Scars littered his face and body. Most of his facial scars are vertical and long, most are concentrated around his eyes. His arms and hands have layers of scars and his left knee is heavily scraped but none of his scars really bothers the man and his movements are not restrained by the tissue damage.

He has black hair, undercut and tapered at the back. His eyes are dark but violet in good light. He has razor sharp teeth that are very noticeable whenever he talks. He is tanned, in a way that a dead body would have. 

He wears a black wetsuit with grey and violet accent. The wetsuit is custom made with the top made like a tank top and the lower portion barely passes his knees. He wears violet shorts over his wetsuit and he had a robe of some sort and a fur lined cape that he ties both around his waist. For casual wear, he prefers to wear black sweatpants and T-shirts since they are cheap and that is all can fit on his ever growing body. And gold. He has gold.... Those are very precious to him. 

Height: 6’3

Weight: “All muscles, baby!”

Superpowers: Aside from the ability to breath underwater and swim very, very fast as a homo mermanus, Gyonge’s superpower is physical strength. He can probably clear the Turkish Straits with a single hop and he likely can leap over the Eiffel Tower, but since there is physic to think about, this aquaman prefers to stick to the sea level or below.

Weapons: Whatever he can grab.

Strengths: SUPER STRONG, SUPER TOUGH, BEAUTIFULLY MUSCULAR,

Weaknesses: “FUCK OFF!”

Imagine a RPG character with all his stats point in STR and nothing else. He has no other good points than his height and muscles; he is the Brawn over Brain kind of a guy.

Sexuality: “NOT TELLING SHIT!”

Definitely not straight, but may be on the verge of asexuality and aromantic due to his lack of interest, or interested partner...

• Swimming and being in water. Bathtubs will do. Just NO SMELL SHIT STUFFS!
  • Dragging stuff in large bodies if water to “test their strength.”
  • Fur. Like really silky materials. Real or fake, he doesn't care. Waterproof and low maintenance is the best kind.
  • His gold jewelries.

Dislikes:

• Being bothered. He’ll go to you if he wants to find you.
  • Rules. He can care less for them.
  • Social norms. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SKIP THE LINE?”

Origin Story: I have no fucking idea why this monstrous teenager is so damn angry, but he is and that is his charm. Of course he is not always angry, just on the fine line of passive and rage. He just grew up in the ocean far from any regular human beings and then to a small cramped pond far from the ocean that he once knew. That was years ago to the point all he remembers of his childhood is having a pet duck that his giant old man gave him. It drowned of course but that is a memory he remembers and it is a reminder that he might have a family.

After that, life just happened. He left his pond, kicking and screaming, and told he was causing public distress. He did school, just enough to read and add and subtract, and eventually got used to the city life to return back into the ocean. He got by fine and made cash by selling craps people drop in the water. He tried to avoid crowded areas and fairly got along with the pawn shop owner that he traded with.

Villainous Motive:

Money and just to be able to walk around wherever the fuck he wants and enter non-chlorinated pools. And may be go find his old man if Gyonge bothers to remember he has a dad once upon a time.

Why You Suck as a Villain:

Gyonge sadly suffers from the All Brawn, No Brain syndrome. Oh, does he has to run away? Nope too late! He forgot to mask his fucking face! Does he has to be sneaky? Ah, there goes his anger. Is he angry at you, well, have fun with him! Does he forget to run away if he hears the police car because he forget people are pretty shallow beings, yeah, sadly he forgets. The things he can do he does them very well, which is strength, power, and punching things, but everything else he is not very good at. He can careless at the everything else stuffs, to be honest.

Theme Song:

The Jaws theme song.

Other: just tag me when i eventually get am image of him! This is too long to quote and scrolling down just to see the accept is a pain in the butt! Of course CnC are delighted uwu

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back