• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The ALIAS Academy - Characters/Application Template

Main
Here
Other
Here

DulceCherry

Certified Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How to Join the ALIAS Academy Roleplay Group

Since this is a school which accepts students from planets other than Earth, and thus species other than humans, there isn’t much of a limit to what kind of character you can use…however, anthros are a bit of a shaky situation. Not because I don’t like anthros, because I’m totally cool with them, but I know there are many who are not. So, in this case, I’m going to have to say anthro characters cannot join, BUT if an anthro character has a human form, even with animal ears and tail, that’s perfectly fine! And also half human/half animal creatures are totally fine as well.

Also, characters used must be 16+, since this isn’t a school really meant for the very young (and of course, it would help if the roleplayer is also 16+, since I’m in my 20s, and have no business roleplaying with people 15 years or younger, honestly. Plus there may be things happening in the rp that aren’t suited for younger players (i.e. swearing, alcohol, etc.) Even so, we will be following the site’s rules of no nsfw roleplays. You may imply it or be mildly suggestive in the roleplay, but please refrain for anything overly explicit, especially if others ask you to stop).

As for anything else, the site rules apply to this rp!

Now, without further delay, onto how to actually apply for this group!

(Please insert reference at the top. Face claims acceptable!)
General Information

Name:

Height:

Species:

Species Explanation: (Mainly for those whose species is different than the norm or is an original)

Planet Origin:

Abilities: (Max. of 3 abilities, as more will be learned during the semesters)

--

-For Teachers-

(See "Other" page for Classes)

Class Specialty:

Cours(es) Instructing:

OR
-For Students-

(See "Other" page for Classes)

Primary Class:

Secondary Class: (optional)

--
Courses

(See here for Courses: Fantasy - The ALIAS Academy - Courses)

1st Period:

2nd Period:

3rd Period:

-4th Period is Lunch-

-5th Period is free time-

After School Activity: (Optional)

--
About the Character

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Backstory:

Additional Information:

Last edited:
General Information

Name: Mikey Eilloh

Height: 5'7

Species: Human

Species Explanation:

Planet Origin: Earth

Abilities: Regeneration, Telekinesis

--

-For Students-

Primary Class: Battlers

Secondary Class: N/A

--
Courses

1st Period: BCE101 - Intro to Battler

2nd Period: BCE103 - Weaponless Self-Defense

3rd Period: BCE104 - Pressure Points

-4th Period is Lunch-

After School Activity: N/A

--
About the Character

Drawing Pictures
Stopping anyone from doing something bad
Bothering Teachers
Likes being a student

Dislikes: Doesn't like orders
Hates lots of people

Strengths: Unpredictable

Weaknesses: Annoyance, Bovinophobia

Personality: Mikey is very comedic. He is quick to act without thinking and is very impulsive. Mikey is loyal and caring about his friends.

Backstory: Mikey was raised by his grandfather in a rural farming village deep within the mountains. He had heard and read many stories about his family from his grandfather, forming his dream to become strong and learn to use his powers.

Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:

I don't really understand the Character Sheet set up but here goes:
General Information

Name: Kai Kain Kaine.

Height: 180 CM.

Species: Half Human/Half Dragoon.

Species Explanation: (Dragoon-Half Human/Half Dragon people, in other-words, Humans with Dragon like traits and abilities, such, as breathing fire or being able to fly for examples, Dragoons have the ability to live over 1000 years and they live on the planet "Drago" where it is believed actual Dragons had migrated from Drago and had flown all the way to the planet Earth in which they became part of its mythologies and legends, the Dragoons would soon later follow their ancient ancestors the Dragons' example and fly to Earth themselves, where there, they migrate and live in both tall and secluded mountains, away from all kinds of society, lastly, Dragoons are masters of all kinds of weaponry but namely specialize in both lances and spears, people on Earth that meet Dragoons call them "Dragon Knights" and/or "Masters of the Sky" because of their abilities to combined their weaponry mastery skills with that of their expert physical heightened abilities and senses.).

Planet Origin: Ancestral home-planet is Drago but was born on Earth.

Abilities: (Pyrokinesis, Master of Physical Combat and Master of Weaponry in both Lances and Spears.).

About the Character

Likes: Friends, Family, Japanese styled cuisine, culture as well, as mythology, films and video games.

Dislikes: Bullies.

Strengths: Is hard working, modest, humble, formal, a true gentleman, thinks of others before himself and is a dedicated worker towards both his dreams and goals, has an unyielding resolve.

Weaknesses: Is too serious, has a tendency to be overconfident, hates weakness, cannot stand and abide by being weak himself when it comes to certain things and factors.

Personality: Cool, Calm, Collected, Caring, Kind, Modest, Humble, Formal, is a true gentleman, has a sense of humor.

Backstory: Was born on the planet Earth but upholds the traditions of his ancestral home-planet of Drago, all in all, he had a very simple upbringing, is the 2nd oldest in a family of four siblings and currently attends ALIAS, wanting to prove his worth to everyone and show the strengths and positives of the people of Drago.

Additional Information:

Japanese Voice Actor: Koichi Yamadera.

English Voice Actor: David Matranga.

Theme Song: <iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

1st Period: BCE101 - Intro to Battler.

2nd Period: BCE102 - Swords (I, II, III.).

3rd Period: BCE103 - Weaponless Self-Defense.

-4th Period is Lunch- BCE104 - Pressure Points.

-5th Period is free time- No Lesson.

After School Activity: Swimming Team.

Last edited:
@aDisraction One quick thing, 4th period is a lunch period, and thus no classes are held there. You'll have to either swap out of the other classes, or maybe add that as an after school course. Other than that, you're in!

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 You did fine here, all you left out were what Class your character is and what courses they want to take. Once you add that, you're in!

@aDisraction One quick thing, 4th period is a lunch period, and thus no classes are held there. You'll have to either swap out of the other classes, or maybe add that as an after school course. Other than that, you're in!

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 You did fine here, all you left out were what Class your character is and what courses they want to take. Once you add that, you're in!
Thank you. I was kinda stuck there.

Added on the Character's Courses.

Name: Vandir Lompak

Height: 5'11

Species: Dwarf

Species Explanation:

Planet Origin: Zandonia
untitled.png
Abilities: (Max. of 3 abilities, as more will be learned during the semesters)
Enhanced crafting
golem building
semi - immortality (doesn't age as quickly)

-For Students-

Primary Class: Engineer

Secondary Class: Battler

--
Courses

(See here for Courses:

1st Period: Intro to engineering

2nd Period: intro to battler

3rd Period: weapon engineering

-4th Period is Lunch-

--
About the Character

Likes: use is axe, making machines, and repairing old ones

Dislikes: competition, being insulted,

Strengths: imagination for building, speed of building, muscle strength

Weaknesses: mental work, easily agitated

Personality: Vandir is a nice boy always up for having fun. He is always wanting to build something new. When he is annoyed he gets angry and can lash out he hates people that think their better than him and stuck up.

Backstory: vandir lived on Zandonia with his parents, it was a derelict planet only shacks scattered the surface as all inhabitants lived underground. his parents where miners everyone there where miners it is the Dwarf way. however, Vandir didn't want to be a miner he wanted to be an inventor, his parents banished him from there underground dwelling, he found a cave and ever since he has been finding old power cores and other electrical machinery, and building battered useless machines.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back