• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Advertures and MisAdventures of "The Pride"

Chris nodded and stood slowly. He ambled down the hallway and slouched in the shower. The water was cool as it ran over him. Within a few minutes he dried off and went to his room. Changing intk a white T-shirt and a pair of black shorts he made his way to the common room. "Y'know the water was cold Angel."

Sasha didn't even have the energy to lift her head off the couch. "Sorry about that, I got caught up in my head in there." She was completely spent and placed her right arm over her face to cover her eyes from the lights in the room. "A cold shower every now and again isn't that bad...especially after taking on an explosion, I'd think you'd appreciate something a little cooler." she attempted to chuckle but in her sleepy state it sounded more like soft sobbing.

Chris chuckled to himself and tossed a small pillow at Sasha's head. "You seem like you need a bit of rest." With a shrug he went to his room grabbed an extra blanket and tossed it onto her head as well.

Sasha chuckled as she was buried under the pillow and blanket. "Yeah," she put the pillow under her head and fixed the blanket around her, "You can take replacements from," she interrupted herself by yawning, "my room. This wingless angel needs a quick nap." with that she curled up and allowed herself to slowly drift into a peaceful sleep.

Tasha yawned, and shoo'd the captain out of the med-bay. She cleaned up and walked back out, yawning even harder.

She glanced at Thrace, and rolled her eyes at the commotion with ' tiger' and 'angel'. She sat down in a chair beside Thrace, and yawned, but avoided contact. "I'm tired."

She leaned her head against the back of her chair and closed her eyes.

Thrace nodded at her, "Long day for all of us..." He had wondered what the captain wanted him to do as far as a direction, but having no orders he looked to the others and said, "In the stead of our captain, I suggest we all bunk down and get some rest. Who knows when we'll be able to with the way you three travel about." He shook his head in mock frustration, throwing his hands up. They were still in zero G, so he sighed and let himself float slightly, "Your all such terrible people, blowing up this and that willy nilly!" He said, though it was all clearly a joke for their amusement, "Think of the children!" He said, drifting over to Tin, he put his hands on the boys shoulders with a look of concern plastered across his face in a goofy manner, "Your all such bad influences on the poor boy here! How can we possibly raise him like this!" He pulled the boy into a tight embrace, not really minding the grime, "I'm sorry son! Your mothers and fathers are so sorry!" He would let the boy go if he struggled, but given a moment, he'd lift him, and send him spinning through the common area towards Sasha, a look of sadness on his face. It was of course, all an act. Why couldn't he let loose and have a bit of mocking fun for a few moments at their expenses. Besides, they could all join in for all he minded.

"Whoa--!" he cried, after being squeezed by Thrace, "Watch it!" He chuckled softly before wriggling from the pilot's grasp. "Think of the adults! I'm such a bad influence on the poor crew here!" he mocked playfully, smirking.

Sasha looked over at the two. "You know, parents don't like being told how to raise their kids," she scowled, "he'll be just fine...a mo-...mom's know best." the playful manner in her voice dropped a bit, but she kept up a half smile.

Tasha raised an eyebrow at Sasha and Thrace, and turned to Tin.

"We keep on calling you 'kid'. How old are you, really? You don't look much younger than me, and nobody here calls me 'kid'."

She couldn't help but pout a little when Thrace mentioned going to their bunks.

"Nineteen," he smirked at Tasha. "Almost twenty. That might be because you actually have an important job on this ship." he scowled. "You can't be that much older than me, right?"

Tasha blinked, surprised.

"Nineteen? I'm nineteen also!" She turned back to the rest of the crew.

"That's it, no more calling him 'kid'!"

Sasha leaned over the couch chuckling. "Looks like Tiger got a partner his age now, cute." she smirked as she laid back down. "Why don't you cubs scamper off and play while the adults get some rest."

"Well, you know, if that's how you want it, fine. I've got to shower anyways." he grimaced, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together, smearing grime on his glove. "See ya."

"Ahhh, don't be like that, Tiger," Sasha was talking in a sarcastic motherly tone, "I invited you earlier and you shot me down, I'm just messing with ya...oh, and by the way, Chris used all the hot water!" she pointed a accusatory finger at Chris before quickly dropping back down on the couch.

Thrace drifted back towards the cockpit after a moment, he'd remained silent before saying, "I can still call both of you kid." He grinned at Tasha and Tin as he turned and drifted backwards into the cockpit with a chuckle. He grabbed a wall panel and swung himself around, pulling himself past the pilot's chair and into it. He tapped the gravity and brought it back online slowly, raising the gravity levels up by 5% every few seconds until they were at normal. Thrace tapped the controls on the ship, putting them into geosynchronous orbit with the planets rings. He sighed, and leaned back in the chair, tapping the comm open to the rest of the ship, he said gently, "This is your pilot speaking, We are now enjoying normal earth gravity and geosynchronous orbit around Saturn's Night Time side, leaving us invisible to most tracking. Feel free to enjoy a relaxing nights sleep while our good captain decides which rabbit hole were headed down next." He snorted and then turned off the comm, leaning back in the seat he sighed, and closed his eyes, "Rabbit hole... Accurate..." He muttered as he opened his eyes slightly. He just wondered to himself which one of them was Alice, and which one of them was the Hatter.

Chris felt himself settle down on the deck and shrugged. "The hot water was gone before I even got there." He walked behind Sasha and flicked her forehead lightly. "You need to keep better care of the children or they're gonna pick up your bad habits." He said jokingly. "Tasha's already trying to give her parents orders."

Tasha smirked, listening to Thrace and his talk about 'rabbit holes', and then turned to Chris and Sasha, an amused smile on her face, and hands on her hips.

"I find it hard to imagine myself being younger than you folks when I have a better sense of self-preservation than the two of you combined."

Sasha sat up and lightly swung her pillow at Chris before turning to Tasha. "Our little girl is clearly just mature for her age and in that 'I know everything' stage. Isn't it kinda cute?" she smiled, "We only act recklessly so we can make sure that you can practice your skills. How else will you become the best doctor around if we don't get a boo-boo every now and then?" she winked at Tasha with a smile. Then looking back to Chris, "And exactly what bad habits would those be, huh? I'm clearly the more responsible parent here." she proclaimed as she propped herself up on her knees on the couch.

Thrace sighed as he looked at the readouts before him, he flipped several switches, bringing the ships engines to a near standstill, Looking out the viewport, he gazed at the planet above them, seeing as how the ship was placed with it's crown facing the ship and it's belly facing the planets rings. Thrace leaned back in the chair, closing his eyes after a long moment, he muttered to himself, "Wonder when I'm gonna wake up..." It still all seemed like a dream, repeatedly escaping the port authority when they had caught him so quickly before. He was waiting for the dream of being on the run to end, praying that it wouldn't, but he knew someday, eventually, they would find him, and he would end up back in prison before.

Chris shrugged and lifted his hands exaggeratedly "I'm just taking the hits to keep my precious family safe is all." He caught the pillow and tossed it to Tasha. "Of course one of us has to show the kiddies how not to behave." He said with a smile turning to Sasha. "Make them not want to live the same life."

Tasha rolled her eyes and chucked the pillow at Sasha.

"You'd think that you guys were a married couple, gosh." She walked quickly to the door before a pillow could hit her, sticking her tongue out at Sasha.

She left the scene and headed to her room, and plopped down on the bed contently.

Today had been good. She had joined a fun crew, made out with a guy in zero gravity, and herassed the rest of crew like she was their age.

Now, if only they could quiet down a little...

She pulled off her shoes and crawled in between the sheets, shivering slightly. It was too darn cold!

Sasha caught the pillow, and then looked back at Chris, "Ha! You're kidding me," exaggerated motherly voice, "I'm a prime example of what they should aspire to. I'm in the Top 10 of my profession," she was trying hard not to burst into laughter, "The kids clearly see what aiming for the top looks like, whereas some of us are simply teaching them how to act recklessly," she looks to Tiger, "Whose the best parent here?" she narrows her eyes at him as she readies her pillow, dramatically, to assault him if his answer doesn't please her.

"Its obviously not the that was captured, interrogated, sentenced, frozen, and shipped to god knows where before a crew of mercenaries rescued her from certain death." Devon retorted dramatically as he entered the room. He had his hands in his pocket and walked leisurely as approached their youngest member from behind him. "And stop kidding yourselves, I don't know you guys that well to shed a tear for you, much more to call you guys family. This is strictly business. Am sure the military test subject may agree to a point." Devon changed his direction and aimed for the cockpit of the ship and stopped right before the door. He slanted his head to his side to look at the rest of his crew. "But if its all the same to you guys, dont try to get yourselves killed. You ugh, can't be replaced that easily." Devon threw his head foreward once more and entered the cockpit. "Ok Thrace How are we doing?"

Chris smiled at the captains words. "To be fair I'm a successful test subject at least." He shrugged. "Growing up in what was essentially a heavily trained, structured, and we'll funded, merc group you start to just accept your position and role with what everyone says..... To a point of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back