The Ademarian Peoples

Soul Stealer

The Active Inactive
Faction

The Ademarian League

RPpic100.png 

(Shhhhh totally not Poland's flag)

Av Appearance.

Human, but with a slightly taller average height. (?)

Soldiers (should look semi like the race appearance)(history is optional for all)

Suicide Gunners (Population: 143)

RPpic93.jpg

Better known as suicide gunners, since they typically have the highest percent of casualties, but do the most damage to opposing forces in turn and typically have the most experience. Are instructed to fight to the death and have only a single grenade with them due to shortages in army resources when they were first established, afterwards leading to be tradition. These soldiers tend to have more experience, if not just being more ruthless, and there are about 140 of them, but, like everything else, they all aren't sent out at the same time. They tend to use guerilla tactics over typical army tactics.

(Formally) Equipped with basic army camo fatigues with a bullet-resistant vest, and an army standard shotgun and grenade. The shotgun has to be reloaded once every 20 shots, but only can be (without further supplies) reloaded a few times, so Suicide gunners are most often used in blitzkrieg (lightning war)

Mecurery Militiamen (Population: 3,600)

RPpic94.jpg

These soldiers don't always have as much experience as Suicide Gunners, but most of the most experienced ones stay as Militiamen or are promoted to be an MT. 

They're equipped with army camo and standardized light armor, and have a facemask for any situation, like nerve gas. They also have an army standard assault rifle with connected scope for optional long range shots.

MTs (Miniature Tanks) (Population: 200)

RPpic95.jpg

These soldiers are always the most experienced, equipped with the best of the best, but are slow. They can't do more than a medium paced jog, and they are spotted easier.

Equipped with heavy army standard armor that stops most bullets, a powerful rifle powerful enough enough to tear through light armor with ease and able to somewhat punch through medium/semi-heavy armor, but has to be reloaded every 12 shots and is very very cumbersome to hold and reload, and a helmet to analyze their surroundings better and act as a gas mask if needed.

Q-03 Scorpions (population: 50)

RPpic96.jpg

Used for transporting soldiers, with its smallness and quick movement, and isn't armed. Can carry up to 10 soldiers.

P-25 Wolfhound(population: 68)

RPpic97.png

Used for most things military-based, and is sent as standard with all Militiamen in medium-sized battles. Armed with a cannon that shoots small explosives and a couple of turrets, all three of which are individually manned. Can carry up to 15 soldiers (after pilots and gunners)

T-84 Pheonix (population:6)

RPpic98.png

Large tanks used for bigger battles. Equipped with three turrets on each side and an anti-tank cannon on its front, capable of putting dents in the weaker points of any tank, or do big damage to lightly armored tanks. Can be used for transport with its capacity of 50 soldiers.

Naval: None

Reason for War: Claimed by Al-Quhr, but is rebelling against them, wanting to stay an independent nation

////////////////////////////////////////////

Character

Name: Cid Collins

Appearance: Stands at a semi-average height of 5'11", with dark skin and brown eyes, and short, curly hair to match. He's strongly built, and wears  the standard uniform of a Suicide Gunner (see above)

Role: Suicide Gunner

Rank: Private First Class (ranks go a little awry inside the Suicide Gunners, but outside of which they're known by their overall ranks)

Personality: Willing to give a helping hand, but more than willing to fight for what he believes in. Anxious at the prospect of war but willing to go through it if it means he's helping his people to freedom (or something?).

Weapons: A Benelli Super Black Eagle II Flyaway Semi-Automatic Shotgun and a hand grenade

RPpic99.png

Equipment: A small, basic medipack in case someone is injured, a backpack with 3 days of food supplies just in case and water

Reason for recruitment: Prior army experience; volunteered

Battalion number/ name: SG002

Combat experience: Three years of experience during a previous, unrelated war.

Done now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it ok if I make it that someone else's Faction started Mecurery and that Mecurery is going to rebel against them by going to their planet and attacking? This question is why I didn't finish xD

Is it ok if I make it that someone else's Faction started Mecurery and that Mecurery is going to rebel against them by going to their planet and attacking? This question is why I didn't finish xD

"W-why... T-the Principality worked hard for... *Coughs blood* the freedom of its peoples.... W-hy do you... Rebel...? *Death gasp. Goes limp. A sad war is declared.* 

^Something like that? *Home Fleet looms in the background.* 

Hello!  Great job on the cs so far.

and to answer your question; Yes you may.

Hey, what about spongedog's faction to rebel against? cause he/she is without someone to rp with...

The kaisic empire cannot handle any more enemies then it is already facing xD

Well, as I see it, there is 2 way's we could go about this. They could either already be on Ademar and we either conquer them or peacefully subjugate them, or they are just already part of Al-Quhr. Either way i'm fine with it, though i'm leaning towards the Ademar path. Then again, it's @Soul Stealer's choice.

Well, as I see it, there is 2 way's we could go about this. They could either already be on Ademar and we either conquer them or peacefully subjugate them, or they are just already part of Al-Quhr. Either way i'm fine with it, though i'm leaning towards the Ademar path. Then again, it's @Soul Stealer's choice.

Who could already be on Ademar? What's Ademar?

OH!.

So you're suggesting that Ademar be the People's planet they rebel on, and that Al-Quhr be what they rebel against? Like, do you mean that they're an extended colony of Al-Quhr that wants freedom? Or something?

Sounds good to me xD

Should I change the name to People of Ademar? lol

Who could already be on Ademar? What's Ademar?

OH!.

So you're suggesting that Ademar be the People's planet they rebel on, and that Al-Quhr be what they rebel against? Like, do you mean that they're an extended colony of Al-Quhr that wants freedom? Or something?

Sounds good to me xD

Should I change the name to People of Ademar? lol

Yep, something like that. Note that we haven't completely established ourselves on Ademar yet, so what I imagine happening is we'll find your town/city/colony/nation and annex you to Al-Quhr. You'll play along with it for a while and then rebel. That sound good? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back