• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The academy of Xiarphia lore and questions page.

God_himself

World's Worst Necromancer
Here is where I will now Begin to take any questions about anything from the locations to enemies.

List of known mothra types

larvae
The most weak type of insect. Easy to kill but dangerous in large numbers
drone
The most common result or grown larvae. These bugs do most of the maintenance for the hive. But don't let that fool you, they can still be very lethal.
warrior
These are the standard run of the mill combat types. More common than any of the rest. There claws can and most likely will cut right through you if you are not careful.
shield bug
These huge insects front two legs are stronger than steel, when it puts the two legs in front of it's body it becomes a living wall. Your best bet is to attack from other angles.
infested
This monstrosity it the result of larvae infesting any humanoid. These creatures are extremely dangerous, and is better to avoid taking on alone.
carrier
These tripods can carry up to two hundred larvae on their backs. Target the creatures legs to make them useless.
queen
These walking fortresses will always have an army by it's side. Acting as localized intelligence for the hive. Any insect around the queen will have a combat efficiency bonus. Queens are capable of producing over a thousand larvae per day and are quite rare.

Information about the academy:
the academy is in the ring district were rich and royalty spend their days. Things to expect from the ring are high end shops, and some of Xiarphia's most wealthy.
layout
the academy is in a triangle formation. with two sides being used for recreation, housing, and meals. While the other side being used for classes. (Note this side is where the prison/vault of dangerous people and things are stored) the academy is three floors tall. The inner triangle is a park with the center hosting the portal to the gauntlet and arena.
the gauntlet
The gauntlet is a pocket dimension very similar to our own. The gauntlet is used twice in an academy school year. The gauntlet is a week long challenge in which students use all of their powers to insure that he/she and their fellow students survive the mothra hordes unleashed.
arena
the arena is where smaller student v mothra combat takes place as well as sparring between students

More will be added as time goes on.
And again, I will be taking all questions here now.

Last edited:
Okay. I was debating on whether or not I wanted another character, so thanks for clarifying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back