• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music "The 9 Circles Of Hell" Metal Album

Dr.Wankpants

Dr.Peste
Hey might as well introduce myself. I am Dr.Wankpants obviously and I play guitar,bass, and drumset. So far I am the only member of my thrash metal band "The Midnight Hellhounds". I am new to song writing when it comes to lyrics and I wanted to post my progress here.

I have a general frame of what I want. A total of 10 songs each following our protagonist as he progresses through Hell.

The first song is "Abandon All Hope, Ye who Enter". This is where the protagonist is at the gates of Hell. This is a lot more dark and foreboding. Not as fast not following the usual tropes of thrash riffs with fast notes. Also fkr this song I may tune down to a Drop D or maybe tune all strings down a half step similar to Slayer. Maybe might not have lyrics in this song and be shorter than the rest

The second is "Limbo". This is pretty similar to the first one,but with a even sadder feel in the beginning. This when lyrics will start to be introduced (I can only scream not sing so I am looking for a friend to do lyrics) describing the sad damned souls. Then it will eventually transition into a crazy ending maybe with a pick slide or some butt fuckerey magic with a whammy bar. If you have heard "Raining Blood" that is the chaos I am going for.

The other songs I don't know yet. Well I got to get to class will post shit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back