• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 7 Reborn

I think I forgot to mention this:

Each character has suddle powers, like Envy being able to make a women crazy for a pair of shoes by just a touch. However, these powers do not work on other Sins so use it wisely.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think about this: Every time there is a fight between Sins in this RP, I'll do a dice game that determines who wins? So we can keep the RP moving.

Sooo, we can add superpowers to the sins? That sounds awesome! And the fight thing would be fair with dice rolls, so I like the idea!

Any specific limitations? Obviously, it has to be related to our sin, but how subtle are you aiming for here?

Not super subtle, enough so that the Sins would know what going on around them, but not so crazy that they can make people around them start worshiping your character and they make a cult. Just use you're imagination, anything really applies as long as the other Sins aren't effected.

You can look act my character sheet for an example.

Okay. Give me a few hours and I'll think of something. I'm generally pretty good with this kind of thing.

I added in Althea's power. I hope that's what you were looking for. If you need clarification on something or want me to change anything, let me know and we can work it out.

I'm actually up about starting, so yeah! I don't know what the first post should be like, so I'm waiting for the others to post first~

I was thinking Satan could kidnap them all and explain everything. Then just go from there.

I also had the idea that it might be cool if instead of fighting right away a character might try to persuade the others that it would be better to get together and fight Satan. But I just don't think my character would be the one to do that since she is Wrath and fighting is kinda her thing.

[dice]8593[/dice]

Ok, I started the RP, and just so everyone knows, from now on I'm making Satan's words and actions show up in maroon so everyone knows it him and they should read it.

I'm interested. Pride might be good for it even. I'll put that in my post and if anyone disagrees, they can shoot me down there. Let the sins figure it out in character.

It seems that Greed ended up dropping this RP so the spot is now open. If any of you are interested you can just adopt the character or just make another pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back