• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The 7 Great Nations

Sage Kaden

Mudrets
PLEDGE

Pardon to our brethren,

for we uplift, hold, and sustain our dead land of unity.

For those that we pursue shall be of bloodshed, and those that

escape the wrath, hung by their fellow comrade.

For these lands are great, and in power there of.

Let us dine together in the lakes of war,

until revelation.

And as the eyes of the weary will fade, the hearts of a newborn

shall look upon the 7 Great Nations.

Hi! And welcome to the 7 great Nations rp!

This rp speaks on the wars of our 7 great nations. In an attempt of power, each nation has fallen into agreement on one simple pledge. This pledge signifies a promise that each nation shall fight their fellow opponent for power until their very death. Re-written history of our wonderful world has confused the minds of our fellow offspring, and we have been taught that survival is murder; and if their nation wishes to survive until the end, they will fight daily. Each nation has a "president" or "leader" that communicates with the other.

1. Kennedy Brackston ( USA )
  2. Albam Cress ( Germany )
  3. Mulan Ling ( China )
  4. Chang Sudan ( Japan )
  5. Ivan Vladimir ( Russia )
  6. Dev Kle ( India )
  7. Tre Alaze ( Saudi Arabia )

The seven leaders lead each country in battle against one another. In hunger for power, they fight willingly. It is up to each character to stop the raging war between these countries. Whether you be a rebel, or a person of high stature. You may be against, or with the wars of the nation. Help fight and bring us together, or fight to rip us apart.

Rules.

1) This rp may be rated R, but please try to remain appropriate at all cost.

2) When you enter, please state your name, nation, and age.

3) If you wish to skip times in rp, please ask me for permission.

4) Please be nice to all participants. No one is to be gossiped about, mistreated, etc unless that is what's

happening in the rp itself.

5) If you have anymore questions, please ask, don't hesitate.

COME RP WITH ME I LIKE PEOPLE AND STUFF SO YEA

I could remember the heavy pad of boots across the soft earth. Mud swallowed our feet, rain hid our tears, and the loud, obnoxious blasts of machine guns deafened us. Our wind turbines had malfunctioned, giving the Americans the advantage over us. These turbines were large, fan like structures with blades the size of football fields conjoined. We used them to generate power to our machinery base, however, we lost that bid once a well-trained agent destroyed some of the main power sources. It left us with no choice but to retreat.

I let the memory dawn me while seated on one of the park benches. We were in Dakota, hiding in a military camp from an American fleet a state to the east of us. The park was decimated however, and only the small bench structure remained.

"Vy v poryadke , shalfey ? Vy , kazhetsya , zabolel." asked one of the generals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stare out the window of a casual old SUV as I'm driven to Oklahoma, supposedly spies have been taking cover in the state which it is my job to confirm. I'm not "skilled" enough to capture them myself. So I do mostly undercover and reporting work, Hoping one day I'll be able to actually capture the disgusting things myself instead of just watch and report. I sigh closing my eyes to rest the rest of the long drive keeping my head leaned against the car window

Speaking was not to my advantage as I received vivid hallucinations. It was my third time in four days that I had hallucinated, and they were only growing worse. Bombs, limbs, blood, bodies, children, mothers, animals, families, the images of them lifeless across the soil traumatized me.

Finally, I managed to tilt my head forward, a failed nodding gesture, toward the general. His look was uneasy, obviously to my hesitant response, but he left without another word.

It was dawn and the air was foggy. Winter was approaching and the heavy, icy winds of fall had killed off almost 48% of the men in our current base location. Our tents weren't built to withstand such temperatures. I looked at my fingers, blistered, bruised, and dirty, then focused my eyes into the distance. Four miles in any direction was rubble, coated with frost, dead to the cold. I found it breathtakingly eerie.

My eyes quickly blink themselves open as the vehicle stops in a sudden halt and parks. I rub my eyes a bit surprised at how fast the ride went by while I look out the window at a small town in Oklahoma. One of the spies is said to "work" at one of the stores for the past three years, he's important for the information that runs through him to the Middle East. His real name unknown but many rumors have been spread and I'm more than sure he's aware of them. I narrow my eyes in deep thought as I open the door and exit the vehicle with caution as if I expect an attack waiting for me, but on this job anything could happen

"Ivan." one soldier addresses me, "Why so lonely?"

My nickname was Ivan, a memory token to our great leader, Ivan Vladimir. The man to speak this name upon me was an American. The story behind that however, is never spoken.

I manage to move my eyes, but let my brain remain separate from the conversation. He speaks, his attempted American accent a disaster, and prolongs his one sided conversation with his talk of guns. This young man was known as Egor, a manager for health aid. To be in the health position was one of the lower ranked sectors in our base camp, but as manager, you were well respected. He kept an eye on me ever since my hallucinations began, about three years ago, and makes sure my mind stays in tact with reality. However, his realization of the matter is very faded. I hadn't been aware of the war truly for an entire year. I only did what was told; live, steal, kill, and destroy.

As I step out of the vehicle I turn to grab my jacket from one of the passenger seats, slipping it on as I smile, I also had enjoyed the cold weather. It was a cool day here luckily, I stuff my hands into the pockets of my jacket scanning the small parking lot in front of a small grocery store we had stopped in. This was my first stop to check out and for some reason I feel its a waste of time, he probably won't be working here. Then again, I could be wrong. I nod to my driver to take off. His name is Edward, a simple but sweet man. His job is very important but at the same time he doesn't do anything else except drive me around and get me things I need. My personal slave. I chuckle at the thought beginning to approach the store with minimumal expectations

After Egor has finished his "conversation", he removes his aid box from his satchel, and begins his operation. I was given a daily dose of invega, zyprexa, and a depressant for psychiatric reasons. War had turned me schizophrenic, but with the desperate need of soldiers, Russia took whatever able bodied being they could.

"One, two, three." he speaks, penetrating me with a needle.

I don't remember him tying a band around my arm to expose my vein, or even feeling the injection forced into my blood stream. I was numb to that feeling, thanks to the cold. When he stopped, he swabbed my forearm with a damp cloth, and injected another type of medication into me. I never truly felt these medicines worked, since I continued to see great amounts of hallucinations every few days, but oddly, it was enough to keep me sane.

I enter the grocery store casually, looking around at the difference one store could be in different states. Originally I'm from California, born and raised. I believe they think I'm best for undercover cause I look like the average valley girl, blonde hair blue eyes. I hated being looked at as a stereotype who doesn't know what they're doing half the time and sleeps around. In mid thought My eyes lock on someone close to the description of the unknown spy I was told back at headquarters. Dark hair, tanned skin and a tattoo on his left forearm as well as his neck. I raise an eyebrow at how easy finding him seemed to be and I proceed toward him with caution and curiosity.

"All done." he nearly coughs.

He was suffering from one of the many sicknesses roaming about through the base. He was able to treat it, luckily, but it didn't stop the horrific symptoms.

"Is Ivan well enough to fight in Montana tomorrow?" a sergeant asks.

"He hasn't spoken since last week. Physically, he's been zoned." I heard Egor respond.

The sergeant was annoyed and clearly had a problem with me. He was new to our sector, a freshly sent soldier from Moscow. When he arrived here four weeks ago, after a hard battle against an American fleet west of us, he wouldn't let our soldiers rest until we made it to North Dakota.

"If he isn't up and talking by noon, I don't want him on the battle field." the sergeant spat, eyeing me.

The man unloads and stacks cans onto a shelf as I give a soft smile and clear my throat, "hello? Sorry, I'm looking for a certain sauce but I cannot remember what the brand was, could you help me?" He turns his head letting out an agitated sigh as if he doesn't wanna deal with me before turning to face me. He stares down at me looking me over with a scoff as he replies "sure.. What kind of sauce Blondy.." I furrow my eyebrows at his remark before crossing my arms "its a white sauce.." He smirks seeing I'm clearly offended as I go along with it although I am actually bothered and makes his way down the isle gesturing for me to follow him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back