• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The 650 pound Girlfriend

This is a role play about a guy whose girlfriend (Maria) weighs 650 pounds. Maria started off a lot thinner, below 200 pounds. But she always desired to grow bigger. Her initial goal for weight gain was 300 or 350, but her boyfriend fed her way past that point. Maria was content at 350, but allowed herself to get even bigger. At 650 pounds, she is surprisingly happy. Despite her very limited mobility, she enjoys a life of near-constant eating (as expected), sex (what's possible), and praise by her boyfriend.

Another reason she allowed herself to get so large was that her long-time girlfriend Heather gave her moral support. Heather herself gained a lot of weight too. She now weighs 550 pounds. She was only 125 pounds when she decided to begin gaining on her own. It was Heather's example that helped inspire Maria to get so big.

Now ABC NEWS wants to do a documentary series on both Maria and Heather. This documentary will focus on how the two of them helped each other gain so much weight. Maria and Heather hesitantly agree to the documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a brave, brave soul man. That's a pretty bold and strange thing to put up a thread for. I don't know if anyone wants to do this but I wish you luck.

I don't know if you intend for this to involve sexual themes (because this all sounds like some strange kink,  but it's stated in the RPNation rules that lemons/erotic content are not permitted on the site. Just sayin'.

With that being said, good luck on your search. I don't agree with it, but good luck anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back