• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The 100: The Return

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Setting 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life-support systems are found to be critically failing, 100 juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they have only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However, they discover not all humanity was wiped out; some people on Earth survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100.

The Ark consists of the space stations previously representing the nations of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France, Brazil, and Uganda.

The Ark

8aa3fca265b7ab31e1a09d9e36e38816.jpg

Some Wildlife

12a26e2cb8b9ceddd6f1ba5831b7029d.jpg

Kinda based on the show kinda not. If you haven't seen it don't worry.

Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Death to all betrayers

Octavia was drawing on the floor. When the door opened."no I have a month before I turn 18."She said. "Prisoner 18 calm down and hold out your wrist.what no I will be reviewed in a month. It isn't time." She said. She mived aside when they went to sub due her. She ran out and looked around." Stop Octavia. She turned seeing her father. "Your going to the ground you and the other hundred are going to the ground to see if it is livable for us." He said. She gets shit with a dart and shook her head."No."She said. Octavia woke in the space shuttle that was to take them to the ground. She had a bracelet on her wrist like the others. It was to monitor there vitals when the were on the earth. She looked around at the other's as the pod was launched towards earth.

Death to all Betrayers

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." A tall young man stood a few meters away with a calm expression on his face. A young woman or girl, it was hard to tell, she seemed awfully short, was clinging to his chest, snoring silently.

Léon leaned against the metal wall with a loud sigh. At last someone was awake. Camille, the young woman next to him, was too stressed to be awake so he had told her to rest for now. He had to admit, he was feeling rather...lonely, perhaps? He observed the newcomer with a serene gaze, adjusting Camille's head to his shoulder. "So, what's your story?" If she backed off and ignored him, he would do the same. But grabbing an opportunity never brought him problems before...

( sorry was talking to family on the phone )

Octavia lifted her head."Great" she muttered.She looks about and spots the guy who had spoken to her. she raised an eyebrow and sighed. "I am the girl from. The floor My mother was floated for having me and my brother is back on the ark. What about you? "She asked. She watched this guy talking to her. Was he really asking her crime every one knew her by name.

Death to all betrayers

(Don't worry about it)

"Keeping this one's addict issues on check." He patted Camille's head gently as he spoke with a seeimingly more satisfied voice. A bit cautious but still speaking to him nonetheless, he appeciated it. " Léon wasn't really usual approach guy. He was a straightfoward person, he always had been. So getting straight to the point was his thing. One could argue it wasn't the best as a leadership oriented person but again, a leader had to be inflexible at times. "Watching out for the family, eh? One of the few good ones...what's your name, sleeping beauty? Or would you like to keep the pet name?" With a faint French accent, Léon trew her a light teasing smirk.

( freedom )

Octavia lifted an eyebrow as she watched him.Octavia crossed her arms and sighed.Octavia frowned at his pet name."Octavia Blake, Bellamy is my brother. "She said and frowned. She rolled her eye's. When the shuttle entered the atmosphere, she closed her eye's as she felt the shuttle land. She unbuckled her seat and got up qhen the dust settled. She walked for the stairs and slid down.Octavia looked about and at the door."Bellamy? "She asked. She saw him and moved through the crowd. She jumped and hugged him."guard uniform?" she asked. She smiled and hugged him the others started whispering. She went to go after them." Have a problem?" She snapped. " Bellamy grabbed her. "Octavia stop okay no fighting not here." He says

Death to all betrayers

(Yeah, think of this as a open relationship, we roleplay when we feel like it)

"Octavia it is. I'm Léon and this is Camille, if you care enough to know." The young man addressed her while nodding his head lightly. When she walked off, he followed her with his gaze for a while, until he closed his eyes once again, leaning against the metal wall. Camille squirmed lightly in his chest. Was she having a nightmare? He tousled her curly brown hair with a small smile. Just like the newcomer, he felt the need to protect someone who was dearto him. In this case, it was Camille, who was like a little sister to him.

( lol okay)

Octavia nods to Bellamy." How else am I supposed to get them to stop talking about me?"she asked. He smiles " by being the first to step on the ground. " he opened the door and smiled. He held the others back till Octavia got to earth floor. She cheered and jumped around. She looked back at Bellamy smiling.

Death to all Betrayers

Soon, Léon was snoring softly against the metal wall, Camille craddling in his chest. His senses weren't completely own however, he still kept a eye open to makee sure no hostilities would take them by surprise.

Octavia walked around, on the earth. She was over the moon with happiness. Octavia walked about and sighed. She looked at her brother and stopped. "Idiots dropped us on the wrong side winter mountain is 20 clicks that way. We need yo see if we can make it through the radioactive jungle to get there." She said. " we need to send people to find if we can make it there safely. " she said. Bellamy nods and looked around. he wasn't sure who should go.

Death to all Betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back