• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The 100- an OC rp based off the CW Show

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
[div style="background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/7e/c3/d47ec3c64a9c5e99a84e432ae62a03d2.jpg'); border: 0px solid #000000;padding: 100px;background-position:20%;background-size: 900px;font-family: Courier New;font-size: 100px;color: #e4ffcc;text-shadow: -2px -2px 10px #009933;padding-top: 170px;padding-bottom: 0px;text-align: right;"]The 100[/div]

[div style="background:#1d301d;border-right:10px solid #06140d;border-left:10px solid #06140d;margin:auto;padding:10px;width:90%;font-family: Georgia; color: #9fdfb4;"]
[div style="background-color:#509550;padding:10px;margin-right:30px;margin-left:30px;border:0px solid #ffffff;text-align:center;color: #d9f5bc;font-size: 30px;font-family: Times New Roman;"]Nuclear Apocalypse[/div]
Long ago when the Earth was on fire, 12 stations floated through space all alone. Then one day, Mir floated by Shenzhen, and they realized life would be better together. The other stations saw this, and they wanted to be together, too. When all the stations were joined, they called themselves…

[div style="text-align:justify;line-height:20px;"]The Ark. In the year 2052, nuclear bombs were launched from every major power, ruining the Earth and bombarding it in radiation. Nearly all life was obliterated. Above, 13 space stations floated. Eventually, in order to survive and combine resources, the stations decided to join together. When the 13th station did not comply, it was blown out of the sky, and the remaining 12 formed the Ark. The station began with a small population of 400, and a one-child-per-couple law was enforced. Nearly 100 years later, and the population has grown to more than 2,000. The Ark was estimated to last for 200 years, until the Earth was deemed safe again. But resources quickly began to dwindle. By 2149, the Council of the Ark came to a decision: the juvenile delinquents in their prison would be sent to the Earth to test habitability.[/div]
[/div]

[div style="background:#1d301d;border-right:10px solid #06140d;border-left:10px solid #06140d;margin:auto;padding:10px;width:90%;font-family: Georgia; color: #9fdfb4;"]
[div style="background-color:#509550;padding:10px;margin-right:30px;margin-left:30px;border:0px solid #ffffff;text-align:center;color: #d9f5bc;font-size: 30px;font-family: Times New Roman;"]The Plot[/div]
[div style="text-align:justify;line-height:20px;"]This RP will largely follow the plot of the original show, at least at the beginning. The Ark is dying, and in a last ditch effort to save their people, the Council decides to send everyone in the Skybox to the Earth. They'll land with next to nothing in terms of supplies, off course from Mt. Weather, which they must reach if they want food. The delinquents are each outfitted with a biometric wristbands that transmits their vital signs to the Ark. The wristbands will also be their only form of communication considering the communications on-board the dropship were busted in the landing. From there, feel free to have characters fit within the storyline however you'd like, and bring up plots or anything interesting up on the OOC page.

[div style="background:#06140d;border:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;margin-left:220px;width:50%;line-height:6px;color:#06140d;font-size:0px;"].[/div]
RULES
  • No Godmodding, powerplaying, spotlight, no mary sues, etc. You should know the basic standards for RPs. Certain actions may get a pass if it has been plotted and approved beforehand.
  • Be decently active. A post at least every few days, or notify me otherwise.
  • I'm not very picky in terms of "literacy." I prefer quality over quantity, but at least give me a paragraph or two per post.
  • There is no character limit, but if you make a ton of characters, make sure you can handle it and don't leave anyone hanging. There will be a way to specify main characters from side characters on the CS.
  • Don't be rude OOC, don't make anyone uncomfortable, etc. Just be a decent person.
  • You are not required to have seen the show, though it might help to understand the mood of the RP. Reading through the wikia would probably suffice if you haven't seen the show and are still interested.
  • Please be open to collaboration!!
  • If you have any comments, questions, concerns, anything at all: please ask me!! I promise I'm not scary.
  • Have fun! Obviously this is the most important aspect.
[/div]

[/div]

[div style="background-color:#509550;padding:10px;margin-right:30px;margin-left:30px;border:0px solid #ffffff;text-align:center;color: #d9f5bc;font-size: 30px;font-family: Times New Roman;"]Quick Guide[/div]
[div style="font-family: Crimson Text; color: #9fdfb4;font-size:13px;line-height:20px;"]So you don't have to constantly switch between several pages, important information will be logged here. If you think I've missed something, just tell me on the OOC page![/div]

[div style="font-family: Times New Roman;font-size:30px;color:#bcf5da;text-align:center;padding:0px;margin:0px;"]News So Far
[div style="font-size:13px;"](will be added to as the RP continues)[/div][/div]
[div style="background:transparent;border:3px solid #bcf5da;margin:auto;padding:10px;width:80%;font-family: Crimson Text; color: #9fdfb4;font-size:13px;line-height:20px;"]
  • 2149;; The Ark's life support is discovered to be failing, and can not be repaired quick enough. This information is kept secret from the rest of the Ark.
  • 2149;; The Council put the 100 Project into motion. All delinquents, save for those in isolation, are put through a two week long "Earth Skills" course.
  • The 100 delinquents are sent to Earth.
[/div]

[div style="background:#06140d;border:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;margin-left:220px;width:50%;line-height:6px;color:#06140d;font-size:0px;"].[/div]

[div style="font-family: Times New Roman;font-size:30px;color:#bcf5da;text-align:center;padding:0px;margin:0px;"]Points of Interest
[div style="font-size:13px;"](will be added to as the RP continues)[/div][/div]
[div style="background:transparent;border:3px solid #bcf5da;margin:auto;padding:10px;width:80%;font-family: Crimson Text; color: #9fdfb4;font-size:13px;line-height:20px;"]The Dropship;; The exodus ship that sent the 100 to the ground. It was knocked off course, landing 20 miles away from Mt. Weather. It has three levels two it, and currently serves as the center of the Delinquents' camp.
latest
Mt. Weather;; An underground military bunker that was the intended target of the dropshop. There are supplies there meant to last 300 people for 2 years, which makes reaching it invaluable to the delinquents.
The%2B100%2BS02E13%2B720p%2BDual%2BMegandroidE%2B%25281%2529.mkv_snapshot_19.22_%255B2017.05.15_21.43.04%255D.jpg
[/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back