• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The 10 minutes/ 1 minute/ 10 seconds challenge!

Nozomu

Elder Member
Hello everyone! I have decided to share my attempt at this challenge and I want YOU GUYS to also try and and post your attempts! Basically the challenge has you draw 1 thing with 10 minutes, simple enough right? Then you are to redraw that in 1 minute, and then 10 seconds! If you do attempt it please do post it here! As for my attempt, it will be an example and some fun for you guys to look at it! Edit: I figured I'd add this is originally from Mark Crilly!

10 minute challange full.png

Last edited:
I gave this a shot! Creative idea!! :D

full

Argh!! You guys are making' me wanna draw in class~ >W< I might give this a shot when I get home but considering I'm still trying to work out my art style I'm not so good at these kinda things, I like getting things right ya' know?~ :3

Here are my attempts!! They were done at school so not my best work, lol yeah~ "^w^ :3
photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG

hahhaha that was kind of fun xD Haven't touched my pencil in 2 years lol... I might just get back at drawing xD Thanks for that challenge hahaha spiced up my day brieftly xD

Attachments

• challenge rpn.jpg
    challenge rpn.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back