• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That's How Mafia Works [CS]

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
A beefy man in undersized clothes and a cap knocks at your door. Pizza delivery from the esteemed pizza joint Papa Maestro's Authentic Italian. Strange, you don't remember ordering pizza. Stranger still, the man simply hands you the box and leaves without asking for any money. Strangest perhaps, is that inside the pizza box isn't pizza, but instead swathes of cash and an envelope.

Salve, my friend.

We may have never met, though I have little doubt you know who I am. An associate of mine has recommended your services to me, and I must say I am convinced that someone of your particular skillset could prove very useful to my organization. I am, of course, a generous man, and you will find the first of many payments inside the package sent along with this letter as a gesture of my good faith. A staff member of mine will arrive to pick you up at five o'clock so we may discuss the matter of your employment.

I'm sure I don't need to explain what will happen should you refuse.

-Papa Maestro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:

Appearance:

Skills:

Weapon of choice:

Background:

Personality:

(Optional)

Theme song:

Misc:

WIP
🥀Isabelle "Bella" LaChartier🥀3F2F6DC9-194E-49A4-A47F-FD4A15CEB432.jpeg

Appearance: Bella is 5'2, yet she often stands at 5'6 in her daringly tall heels. She has auburn hair, with sharp green eyes, highly arched browns, and a heart shaped face. Her lips are usually puckered in a sultry red lipstick, and her eyes after often accentuated by a dark coal shadow. Her has sharp cheek bones, and a long, swan like neck, extending down into a slim yet robust frame, with curves in all the right places, to be frank. She has the looks to fit her profession.

Background:

Personality:

Theme song: La Vie En Rose

Misc:
~She speaks French primarily, English second, and Italian as an must from her first (secret) marriage.
~Her favorite flower is the American Beauty Rose (Red Rose)

Skills:

Weapon of choice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back