• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy That time the Demon king's army got decimated (rp page)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
demon_castle_by_leawrocky_d5axqpc-fullview.jpg
The land of Darkan is feared throughout the world for good reason. Over six hundred years ago Darkan was once the ancient homeland of the elves, the elf queen was to blame for Darkan becoming the demon wasteland it is known as today. In a effort to learn and master different magic, she opened a portal to a dark realm and signed a contract written by a powerful demon. The elf queen unknowingly cursed her race and allowed the demon to break the barrier between the two realms...

After conquering and building Darkan, the Demon King Ozik set his plans into motion...
In present day Darkan's borders have spread far,
The Dwarfen land of Stane was conquered.
The Beastkin land of Fawna is occupied.
Now the darkness reach the borders of Karma, mankind losing hope as the armies of Darkan grow larger and spread further with each day.

Though unknown to the demon kings forces, mankind has been given a chance to fight back. The God's have sent champions to this doomed world! The God's created powerful weapons and granted tremendous abilities to these champions. With specific orders from the Gods to "save the world" these brave souls spread out into the land to train and ready themselves for battle with evil.
The Demon kings spies have witnessed the awesome power these champions have...
They rush towards Darkan to warn their master of these dangerous humans.
20211016_145355.jpg
"My king," the shadow bows to Ozik and continues.
"Sandro Orpheus and his undead army have been slain, a single boy was the one who did it my Lord!! The boy called down fire from the heavens! Blue flames my king... They fell like rain, general Orpheus tried in vain my lord"
Ozik knew Sandro had died as his contract burned to ashes, but to hear of the great undead general being defeated by a single human? A mere boy?!
Ridiculous, impossible to believe, but it was true...
None in service to the demon king can tell a lie and the ashes that was Sandro's contract proved what the shadow saw as truth.

Another shadow was quick to appear, "My dark Lord! The mighty minotaur has betrayed you! General Thaddeus and his warriors bow to a human woman!"
Ozik's stoic face cracked as a eyebrow raised slightly in a curious manner. "Impossible, no magic can break a demons contract."
But as the Demon king snapped his fingers to summon said contract it was now a blank sheet...
"how... how can this be?!"
Ozik glared at Thaddeus's contract perplexed. After a brief moment the demon king was back to his usual self, putting the contract away into his cloak he snapped his fingers once more to bring up the contracts of his generals. When he spoke the generals could hear his voice, a cloud of deep dark purple appears beside them
"My elite, i summon you to my throne room. I have need to speak with each of you immediately."
The two shadows dispersed as Ozik stood with his hands outstretched with a purple glow. One by one the generals warp infront of the demon king from a cloud of purple smoke...
Arriving first Lalo wiped blood from his lips and bowed to his king as he arrived, "Lord Ozik."
Lalo stood straight and looked about to confirm his suspicions "master Sandro has fallen hasn't he? I felt his hold over me vanish..."
"my sympathy for your loss young Lalo, but you have no time to grieve... you will soon take Sandro's responsibility as your own."

Lalo's lips widen into a confident smile "I shall summon countless Nightspawn in his honor Lord Ozik. They will outnumber master Sandro's armies threefold"
The king nodded waiting for the generals to arrive before speaking further. Despite having being summoned the generals are able to finish anything they may have been doing before walking into the kings cloud.
===================================
Make a entrance, once everyone has posted Ozik will give out orders and the game starts
Post order is 1 2 than you, meaning after you post let two others post before you go again
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ItcamefromtheVoid ItcamefromtheVoid carrlavoie carrlavoie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

If it matters Demonn king Ozik is about 9ft tall, is addressed as "my king" "my lord"
"Demon king Ozik" "king Ozik" or anything along those lines. When drunk Lalo calls him "Big boss" or "Demon cheese"

Last edited:
Draxus
magic-the-gathering-warhammer-40k-tyranids.jpg
Draxus was in the midst of a large black citadel, surrounded by his many spawn. The ground was covered in various skulls, bones, and scraps of flesh, as he sat on his throne, the gears within his mind turning as he contemplated his next move. Suddenly he found himself within King Ozik's palace, amongst the other generals of his army. Draxus knelt down, two of his arms up against his chest, showing his allegiance to the king.

"What is the situation my lord?" Draxus asked. As he did this, he kept the faces of all the other generals in the room in his memory. He only heard about them whenever his own spawn were needed for front line raids in King Ozik's army, and any of his spawn who returned with minimal injuries, would tell him about the stories they heard. A few of them were demons, like himself, but he knew that their interests differed, even if they were under the same banner.

Draxus's own reputation might be known of by the other generals, but as far as he was concerned, they were all lesser than him. Only he himself was the King's greatest warrior, and if he was ordered to go to where he was needed the most, he'd do it in a heartbeat. Physically amongst the generals, Draxus was the biggest, but he was not the only monstrous general there. He stole a glance of the other monstrous demon in the room, Cable Barregon, and wondered what would happen if they ever got an opportunity to fight each other in combat.

(Interactions: NeonFlow NeonFlow
Mentions: Gravitational Force Gravitational Force )

Cable Barregon:
1666142696429.png

In a recently-captured castle a massive feast was spread out. Tables groaned under the weight of the food piled on top of them. And in the center of it all was Cable Barregon, stuffing his face. Servers rushed to keep up with his appetite, knowing that if he ran out of food that they would be eaten next.

Cable Barregon's irregulars were arrayed around him, knowing better than to eat anything he might want. The demon's hunger was legendary, and once he found something he enjoyed eating he would devour it until it was gone. This hunger had let him amass power when he was newly born, consuming lesser demons to add to his own strength. And at his current position few could challenge him.

A willingness to do anything to win and a body capable of incredible reach and flexibility alongside his demonic might placed him near the top in terms of combat prowess. Still, Cable Barregon preferred ambush tactics and fighting dirty. "Fairness" and "honor" were meaningless to him, either you won or you didn't. All that mattered was winning, not how you did it.

And then in the midst of his latest victory Cable Barregon vanished, finding himself summoned into the presence of the Demon King. Taking up his usual hunched posture, Cable brought one arm to his chest and bowed to the one he currently served. He felt no true loyalty, but played the part of the loyal General well.

"What is your bidding, my King?"

Even as he spoke, he looked around, searching the room for some sign of why he had been called.

"The reasons I have summoned you are of grave importance"
Ozik answered as the next two of his elite appeared in the room.
The vampire glanced at both generals with a nod as they arrived. But before Ozik could finish Lalo interrupted "my Lord, I humbly ask that i am among those you send to avenge my master"

"Sandro Orpheus shall be avenged, but a larger concern is one of my generals has betrayed our cause. I'm unsure of how, but the contract between Thaddeus and I has been destroyed... just as puzzling is that the mighty minotaur now bows to a human."
Lalo almost laughed, but seeing how Ozik was not smirking the vampires eyes widen in shock as he realised this wasn't a joke of some sort. Demonic contracts are among the strongest of magical spells, the demon king's magic especially was known as impossible to resist or withstand. Until now it would seem.
===============
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ItcamefromtheVoid ItcamefromtheVoid carrlavoie carrlavoie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Once everyone has posted ozik can introduce the character Peckinou Peckinou made. Though make a post training/chilling/whatever if you want. So long as your not near the lands of karma or the human kingdom of restag

憂い
urei
tags
blep
Urei towered over the sobbing man on the dirt path. Her 6'7" frame was taller than most human men, and her lean, muscled body was terrifying to them. Although their terror was probably also in part because of her red skin, yellow eyes, and horns. Small tusk grew at the corner of her mouth and her ears were long and pointed. She was clearly demonoid, and human men always found it terrifying when a demon showed up. Especially one hellbent on pulverizing what little they had between their thighs because she had stumbled upon them threatening a cowering woman. The human woman in question pressed herself against a tree behind Urei, equally terrified by the oni despite the demon being her savior. Her wrists were bruised and swollen, her face dirty and scratched. It was obvious she had tried to fight back and Urei was impressed by the human woman's will.

The human male, who stank of urine, had curled himself into the fetal position, clutching his hands to his chest. His fingers were bent at odd angles. It was the least he deserved for laying his hands on a body that was not his own without permission. Urei was ready to break his wrists next when a purple cloud formed beside her. She sighed, but she was curious. It wasn't often that she was summoned by the Demon King who she served. She hesitated, staring at the purple haze before turning back to eye the whimpering man. It really was too bad she wouldn't be here to finish him off, but she wasn't worried.

Urei turned on her heel and kneeled next to the woman, who whimpered and pressed herself harder into the tree she huddled under. Urei ignored her reaction - she had been much the same when she'd been human - and pulled out a carved stone dagger where it hung on her waist. She held it out to the woman, who stared at the weapon with wide eyed confusion. "Give him hell," the demon growled, voice deep but feminine. The woman took the dagger with shaking hands, and Urei stood and turned to the billowing portal. The man began screaming as she walked towards it, and she was smiling as she appeared in the demon's castle on the other side.

Urei dropped to one knee before Lord Ozik, eyes lowered reverently and her right hand fisted over her heart in a loyal salute. "My lord," she murmured. She could hear the breathing of bodies beside her, likely the other generals. Interesting... She didn't think Ozik had ever called all of them together at once. Still, she didn't bother raising her eyes to appraise the other generals, instead waiting for the command from her king to relax.
code by @Nano

Scylla

The serene sound of ocean's waves violently crashing against each other, the ear-tearing melodious screams of teritorial battle between two leviathans in the distance, the mouth-watering taste of blood popsicle inside her mouth. Scylla had been enjoying the last few days away from civilization, spending her time on a very very small rocky island in the middle of the ocean. Just her, and her mother. Unfortunately, her vacation would over soon as a dark purple cloud manifested next to her and she could hear the lord's booming voice from the other side.

"Ahh... work." Begrudgingly pulled up her sleeping mask and got up from her napping position, Scylla took a bit of time to stretch her body before she entered the cloud. She actually expected the demon lord to simply gave her personal task as he usually do so she was surprised when she saw the other generals as well. Bowing to her master, the dragon await for her master to issue his order.

Yinraxus Torvolu
Darkness, darkness was the main thing that surrounded them the only light came from them, just how they liked it, being inside their cave with them as the only light source, it was of course trapped with many things, and they knew of each and every single one. The cave was made mostly just for fun, they didn't really expect any attacks, on it, though if anyone did they would be in for a horrible time. Even without their use of magic, a single shock of electricity coursed through their body as they shot it below, zapping the ground with a thunderous bolt, followed by Blue flames being left in the place of it. A neat little spell they used for fun occasionally, before then using a simple burst of wind magic to extinguish it. They were thinking of trying out a new spell that they learned recently, that was until a dark purple cloud manifested in front of them, followed by a booming voice on the other side.

Yinraxus rolled their eyes, at this interruption, not they didn't realize that working for the Demon King would be so tedious, but it wouldn't have matter since they still would of signed on anyways. The ability to break the limits of a Wisps power was just too good of a opportunity to pass up, so they went in towards the portal, finding the other generals lined up with the Demon Lord front and center, they kept to their smaller wisp form. Looking over the other generals with intrigue, "Well this seems important." not many events would lead to all the generals being placed in the same room together, though after a moment their attention turned to the Demon King himself, Yinraxus continued to look at them for a moment before realizing that it was probably a good idea to bow, so they gave a courtesy bow, though they doubted it was too noticeable anyways since the light from their body cloaked their body a bit. So they dimmed it down so that they would be easier to see more clearly, but they clearly weren't really happy to be here when they could be doing something such as expanding their magic power to be even more ridiculously powerful than it already was.

Ozik was ready to speak now that his elite had arrived...
"I summon you here as powerful threats have emerged from the human kingdoms... this predicament needs rectifying, but caution is necessary."

Lalo spoke up in a curious tone... "is it possible the human woman has Thaddeus under some sort of spell? I don't think it impossible for humans to be born with a magic that allows control over ones mind... would certainly be rare however."
As a former human himself he had a certain respect for the more talented mortals. But in his entire life Lalo has never seen or met a human with mana like he had just suggested.
Humans are born with relatively simple mana, usually a element such as fire, earth, air or water. Some like himself have mana more unique for a human. Shadows, poison, teleportation...
Though it seems outlandish in Lalos mind for a human to be born with a magic that matches a elf or demon. However it wouldn't be impossible.
After all... most vampires can do something similar provided their victim isn't killed.

"there is no subtlety in this new enemy, two of my ten generals have died in the past week to indvidual humans with tremendous magic power."
Ozik stated to his generals assembled before him. Seven of them anyway, the three others that would make ten have been slain or incapacitated in some form. The Demon king continues to clarify the situation as he knows it to be...
"Sandro and his entire undead army of fifty thousand, burnt to ashes from blue flames raining down from the sky...
Moltan the Ifreet was not only bested, I've reason to believe his spirit was sealed within a enchanted blade...
Now a second contract has been rendered useless, with some sort of magic Thaddeus must have been subdued..."

Ozik cast a spell that allowed all in his presence to see the memories of some flying eye minions, a huge screen projected before the seven generals. A birds eye view from various angles depicted a number close to three thousand soldiers marching, leading them was two notable indviduals.
dedv04t-7edcec76-1c8d-4512-ab7c-997243e31ec9.jpg
One was dressed quite importantly, royalty if one were to guess. Her armor more detailed and exquisite but still matching the soldiers, the young ladies gear is most likely enchanted to protect agaisnt magic. It was this young woman without a helmet who was one to capture Moltan, her sword now conjures the flames of hell. The boy who killed Sandro was also here...
A teenager hardly dressed for battle but carrying a buster sword almost as tall as himself.
Cloud-FFVIIArt.png
"its obvious these human champions have amazing power, you must not underestimate them. Even now two of them lead a small force towards the borders of Fawna. As the three generals who were occupying Fawna have been killed or incapacitated I must send you to secure Fawna, To remain on the side of caution I'm sending all of you and a number of hellspawn to command. The humans cannot reach Fawna or they shall aid the beastkin in retaking the land.
Then they to will rally more forces and continue onward to Darkan."

The Demon king swiped his hand to cease the spell that showed the humans marching.
"I urge all of you to cooperate with each other, deal with the beastkin land and the human champions as you see fit. you and may need assistance if Thaddeus has indeed betrayed us. I suggest taking with you."
=================
The rp begins proper now, you can do as you want so long as your character is working to make shit happen. Your next post shall be getting teleported to somewhere in Fawna, a beautiful landscape. Think the sunny parts of skyrim mixed with any wildlife area in a fantasy anime. Towns and villages run by mostly beastkin races, beastkin refers to any humanoid animal. Be it furry feathered or more reptilian, even a tail on a human is enough to be regarded as beastkin. Like humans they only have a single type of mana.

If your characters have questions it's fine to ask, otherwise they are good to proceed with Oziks cloud or their own means of they so choose. If you have questions please ask elsewhere.

your main orders from the king so far...

1)Secure and lockdown the country of Fawna, while it's occupied by demons and other monsters in the kings forces, some of the beastkin still fight a losing battle for their homeland.

2) deal with the human champions before they reach Fawna. So far there is only knowledge of three champions with bullshit magic and weapons. One of these three now owns a 9ft minotaur wearing a mix of obsidian and dragon made gear. Two more lead a small force toward the border
(Saving the minotaur is optional, if it's easier just kill him)

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou Gravitational Force Gravitational Force carrlavoie carrlavoie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ItcamefromtheVoid ItcamefromtheVoid

Scylla

So three of the generals had been defeated by a bunch of teenagers and know they must fight together to defeat them. Wow, that's a lot happened in one day, Scylla already feel tired just hearing about it. The extraordinarily strong teenagers aside, she wasn't even sure how to work with the other generals. She nodded towards the demon lord then looks at the other generals.

"I will handle the one who has Moltan. You guys can take Thadeus and the rest." It's not a discussion or a suggestion, Scylla simply stated what she wanted before she entered back into Ozik's teleportation cloud and noved into Fawna. She immediately regretted it as the sunlight stung her skin. It's far from hurting her but enough to worsen her mood so her first step would be getting herself a parasol, after that she would gather her reinforcement and then kidnap the beastkin princess.

zJbQdlU.jpg

Rinn
Rinn the general currently encamped on the edge of border that lead into the country of Fawna. She stood inside her battle tent with her officers surrounding the table with the world map pieces marked their and the enemy position based off the scouts. The purple smoke opened a portal and Rinn took her sweet time responding as she looked at the map determining her next move. Alas the Demon King's call beckoned her and she had to answer that was the contract. She peeked into the Portal in time to look at everyone taking their orders. She had her version of them. It was the same but as a general she prioritized the orders in an efficient way. Break any resistance before reinforcements show up. That meant it was time to move. She turned back to her map looking at it and just decided. "Soldiers gather round we are moving camp." Rinn said as she pointed strategic areas around the map that would give her archers the high ground. "Send the scouts ahead to these positions to find us a camp near the border." Rinn thought for a moment and looked at the table. "Have them canvas for Resistance traps and camps. On our way we are going to crush this pitiful resistance. Before they can turn this into a revolution." Rinn leaves the tent her Officers follow their orders. All but her lieutenant who followed her loyally.

"And what is the main force going to do?" They ask as Rinn continues to her personal tent. She smirked and stepped into her tent. She donned her brown cloak and her sword at her hip when she exited.

"We march Lieutenant. We march to the border and we show these beastkin that resistance is futile." Rinn moved towards the front of her division of the Demon army under her command. The fifteen thousand soldiers cheered as she finally joined their ranks. Excited to see their general finally enter their ranks. It wasn't often a human turned sides and worked for the Demon King. But in her case it didn't come as a surprise she held no life above coin and it seems under Lord Ozik her ability to indiscriminately kill has only been amplified. As she marched towards the border the scouts would bring them information soon. The other generals approach and their arrival in imminent so she couldn't keep them waiting though she would try to leave some left overs for them to taste as she made her way into the country to the edge of their occupation within the country, It was time to push. Rinn marched her army into the forest. Animals scurried to escape their advance, rivers were drown out by the stomping. Rinn had a lot of things to consider. She knows these foes are strong. Their ability to kill one general and subdue another is quite unnerving. But that only made the thirst for battle all the more insatiable.

Blue flames from the sky, and somehow nullifying a demonic contract from the demon king himself the world was changing Rinn could feel it in her bones. It was a dawn of a new battle and once again she needed trustworthy warriors. That's why when she was contracted to the demon king she made all her men lesser demons. Grunts and archers mostly. She never did get a chance to recruit a magic user. She still faired well. Rinn did the her king's bidding in exchange for power. It was no different and now the she was a demon riches had very little value to her. What she has now is worth more than gold and surely these new heroes intend to defy her lord. When the time comes she will make them see their folly.

Cable Barregon:​

This was not good. Mortals who could overcome demons were one thing, but for them to be powerful enough to defeat and enslave Generals? That was a threat to be taken seriously. Cable had signed into the Demon King's service because the Demon King was the strongest and promised unending victory and good times. And these new mortals might take that away. They needed to be eliminated as soon as possible. Otherwise it'd be the end of the feasting and slaughter that made life worth living. Still, no point in risking his own existence if he didn't need to. Cable wasn't a coward, but he valued his own life above all others.

Better to free up the forces currently dealing with the resistance still active in Fawna. Or Cable could join up with another General for an attack and let them take the risks. Let them make a head-on assault while Cable snuck in and attacked from behind. He'd have to see what the others would decide.

Cable scraped a bow to the Demon King before leaving.

"Your will be done, my King."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back