Music That one song you can't stop listening to.

Surprisingly it's this, not the type of song I'd usually listen to but I'm in love with this song <3 Such a shame people only know Rick Astley as a meme and not an amazing singer ;-;

[media]

[/media]

Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova from the Once movie adaptation. It's such an incredible song and I can listen to it for hours and hours and never get bored of hearing it.

Grimes - California is on repeat for me at the moment!

[media]

[/media]

Ooh, Hallelujah, by Panic! At the Disco has been my top played song as of now. The harmony and background choir are so wondrous!

Lately it has been that "Credens Justitiam" number from Madoka Magica, it just sounds so uplifting and I like the made-up language it is sung in.

Sadly I can't seem to fin an album by the singer locally.

I love love love King For A Day by Pierce the Veil featuring Kellin Quinn.

I've also been listening to NME by Set It Off quite often.

Mine would be.. "You were born" by Cloud Cult! (<3) It's honestly such a beautiful song..and i could listen to it every second of the day..

Californication is one hell of an album. Have a lot of history with it. RHCP are great in general but I keep coming back to Parallel Universe.

[media]

[/media]
Edit: I love when people force links to their crap Minecraft videos in annotations. It's the best. /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back