• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy That Lost Summer

Daughter of Hades

Name:

Sex:

Birthplace:

Picture:

Title:

What do you do for fun?

What do you think of the other kids?

What do you like best about the Artic program?

Room mate:

Short history:

Anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Marie Grey

Sex:female

Birthplace:a bus. No. You think I'm kidding. But it was a bus.

Picture:
cool-cute-emo-girl-hair-favim-com-256188.jpg

Title:druggie. Emo

What do you do for fun? I really enjoy writing and reading fiction! It sounds lame but it really does take you to other places. And Narnia is better than this shit hole

What do you think of the other kids? They're okay I guess. I kinda think they're a bit stuck up and boring but whatever.

What do you like best about the Artic program? Pft. I hate everything about it. But if I had to choose i really enjoy the quiet,and running the sled dogs. NOW THAT IS AWESOME!

room:
f72659043e859d5cc6a5a7dfee813c2c.jpg

Room mate:not available.

Tattoos and piercing:lip piercing. One nose piercing. And a tattoo of Peter pans shadow on her back:
aca36de900571a57fa6e7764c56e3a8b.jpg

Short history:Lilly was used to big city life. Avoiding getting into vans with "good candy" keeping track of her apartment building,and not dying basically. When her mother was shot and killed,she decided to focus on learning and reading and that alone. So,she got smarter,and joined excelled children programs in school. She was smart and she knew it. So,she hacked into a government computer. She had some good fun with it for a while,but they got ahold of her eventually,shipping her out to the artic with the other big headed kids.

Uh...anything else? Anger issues. Lots of anger issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back