Journal That Kirby Villain Imposter's Gaming Adventures

UmbreonRogue

Just your average fangirl.
Hello, and welcome to my gaming journal! This Drawcia-imposter will show you all the experiences whilst gaming. Mostly because I don't have a YouTube yet. ;_;

Current Big Stuff

Fossil Fighters Frontier Blind Playthrough
So, I bought Fossil Fighters Frontier today. We start off with a lovely cutscene with some guy a dude confronting in a floating chair. They fight, with the good guy battling with his Spino and the floating chair guy with the most green T-Rex in existencea dark vivosaur. Cue bad guy's defeat. We see a suspended vivosaur that the bad guy wanted to use to take over the world with, and the good guy acts like the worst thing to exist. I mean, it's just a vivosaur that's probably not even alive right now! What's the worst that can happen? I have a feeling I'm gonna regret those words.

Cue blatant world-building, and we're not even five minutes into the game and we've already got the most cheesy song ever with lyrics. Straight-to-DVD movie companies will be proud of this game.

Here's the song if you're curious:

[media]

[/media]
You be the judge if you think this is corny.

More blatant-explanations, and then you meet this guide warden. You make your character. You know, Pokemon-style gender-choosing and naming and stuff like that.

You get a blatant explanation description of the guide right across the room.

You have to go take the elevator to attend some meeting at the captain's office. We got one heck of an impatient lady, and an arrogant son of a gun. Or maybe it's just first impressions.

Anyways, the guy in green points out that he thought there were supposed to be eight candidates. Unsurprisingly, we got someone running late.

Okay, the arrogant guy is now 100% confirmed jerk.

And the captain comes in, and I THINK that's the guy from the fight in the beginning of the game earlier. One of the candidates confirmed it, so that's the guy. (His name is Stryker, by the way.)

Cue rollcall as a cheap way to introduce everyone and more dialogue, then tutorial happens. I'm not gonna explain this one, just know there are Bone Buggies that you drive, you dig up fossils and revive vivosaurs, and you force vivosaurs to fight.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go ahead and do stuff now. I'll catch you guys up on any important accidental cutscenes, and I hope I entertained you. ^_^ Next part will be tomorrow.

Also, random find-that-vivosaur thing and losing battle but get back-up at the last minute thing. Figured I should throw that out real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back