that-awkward-generic-introduction

Welcome my guy. B) Enjoy your time here.

Thank you! I'm sure I will ^^
And thank you to Arne Arne for explaining it to me.

I think I have one more question (*cue the exasperation*)
What exactly is the purpose of 'Following' people on here? Is it just a way to make friends and keep updated with what they're doing? ^^

Welcome Chione Chione haha I loved your introduction, and I'm sure you'll find some pretty cool fantasy/supernatural rps to join. Lol those are the main ones I role with.

As for writing length it depends on who's rp you go to join. Some people want paragraph after paragraph while others. Well not as much.... Haha ^_^

Joining an rp is fairly simple just make your character/s after reading whatever the GM has post. Along the lines of characters you'll find a rather wide spread of Characters Sheets. But they usually all have the basics....unless the GM forgot to put something (I've done that a few times.... :lennyslash: )

What lasts longer, if you're lucky and get active people. Group rp's can last for a while but that's a bit hard to do with us all living in different places. Not that it never happens, because it has happened before.

Anywho I imagine all those questions have been answered already but thought I'd welcome you and answer them again!!!​

Welcome Chione Chione haha I loved your introduction, and I'm sure you'll find some pretty cool fantasy/supernatural rps to join. Lol those are the main ones I role with.

As for writing length it depends on who's rp you go to join. Some people want paragraph after paragraph while others. Well not as much.... Haha ^_^

Joining an rp is fairly simple just make your character/s after reading whatever the GM has post. Along the lines of characters you'll find a rather wide spread of Characters Sheets. But they usually all have the basics....unless the GM forgot to put something (I've done that a few times.... :lennyslash: )

What lasts longer, if you're lucky and get active people. Group rp's can last for a while but that's a bit hard to do with us all living in different places. Not that it never happens, because it has happened before.

Anywho I imagine all those questions have been answered already but thought I'd welcome you and answer them again!!!​

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :ghostuvu:
If you don't mind me asking (sorry, I've come to realise that I ask too many sometimes) would you say that this site is quite active in general?
Oh and before I forget, is there any more specific terminology that I should probably get to grips with?

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :ghostuvu:
If you don't mind me asking (sorry, I've come to realise that I ask too many sometimes) would you say that this site is quite active in general?
Oh and before I forget, is there any more specific terminology that I should probably get to grips with?
Yeah it's pretty active, as for any terminology, not that I can think of.

Now there are Hosted Project's, which is a place for more detailed rp's. It's to help the GM control the rp better and also allows them to actually assign co-gm's to help edit and keep things in line.

Yeah it's pretty active, as for any terminology, not that I can think of.

Now there are Hosted Project's, which is a place for more detailed rp's. It's to help the GM control the rp better and also allows them to actually assign co-gm's to help edit and keep things in line.

Ah, I just read more about it in the Help section - I think it'll be an absolute life saver for those really big, detailed roleplays. I can only imagine what the world building and plot development would be like in a Hosted Project roleplay :O

Aloha and welcome my dear! I hope you're enjoying everything so far! This site can be a bit intimidating and confusing at first but I know you'll get the hang of it sooner or later!

If you have any other questions, I can do my best to answer them for you! Also if you ever wanted to roleplay, I'm available for that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back