Thank you

Enuky

Status Troll
I just wanted to say thank you, Andy.... This morning my sweet dog that I've had since I was 6 years old passed away, and your posts have helped me tremendously today. Your writing and roleplay skills are superb and I can't believe how much you have matured into an advanced writer in the short period of time we've known each other. I mean just wow. You have no idea much I love your posts and respect you on here as a roleplayer. @Andraus Thank you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Enuky I am sorry for the loss. I am glad I have been able to cheer you up, but to be perfectly honest? I only progressed as a roleplayer because I had a great instructor :)

I don't believe that dude. I can't believe how great you are. I actually feel jealous when I see you roleplay with other people, hah. I regret all the time how much shit I used to give you and feel so lucky that you still roleplay with me. 

I was learning when I started with plagued, but ultimately taking your advice and not dictating the story made my experience so much better as a GM and I want you to know that looking back I believe you were always great and I was blind to the power of following the visions of other members when doing group rps. So thank you too for opening my eyes to how these forum group rps should work. 

Just keep up the great work, Andraus. 

@Enuky

Everyone has their own vision on how things go. I wanted to show you mine, and I am just glad you put up with me long enough to let me show you my vision of your roleplay. I took a minor character, I only planned on roleplaying him for so long and had multiple plans on offing him, but I then got into the world, created a full-on assassin syndicate, and history for them.

You gave me the push to do that, so thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back