• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TFP [CLOSED]

TyVibes

Crisis my Lifis

bumi.jpg

12477694184_35ccd0feb1_b.jpg

training-the-alaskan-malamute-successfully-559a6a5d88066.jpg

Solarus
Let your smile change the universe,
But don't let the universe change your smile
Solarus entered the base of Team Prime in his alt-mode via groundbridge, Diya was in the passenger seat, peering into the base through the windscreen. Once Solarus had rolled onto the Autobot insignia on the floor of the base and the majority of the team had gathered to watch, he opened the door for Di to get out, which she did with much enthusiasm. Immediately she looked she started wandering cautiously towards the other bots and stared at them with wide-eyes in awe.
Solarus transformed into his bot mode and looked at Optimus in much the same way. He bowed forward slightly then remembered an Earth greeting he read and talked with Diya about. He held out his hand to the Prime, to which Optimus shook in return.
"Wow...I can't believe I'm really meeting you in person. This is... I'm speechless. I'm surprised as well how many of you there are here on Earth. Oh!" Solarus bumped his head with the palm of his hand, having broken the handshake with Optimus moments after speaking. "Where are my manners? My name is Solarus from the planet Caminus, It's nice to meet you all." He bowed as he did for Optimus towards the rest of the team again, as was a custom on Caminus when meeting new people. "What are your names?" he asked.

Starlight_Flowers Starlight_Flowers (Eclipse can introduce herself now, I think we should treat the other characters as NPCs but you could also roleplay as Ratchet, seeing as your character is related to him)

(Righty, I'm alright with that!)

Eclipse hummed slightly as she typed something into a computer and as her wings unfolded so her frame looked a bit bigger. "I am Eclipse, the grumpy old bot over by the ground bridge is my uncle, Ratchet. We're Team Prime's medics" She said before turning around to look at Solarus as the old medic waved slightly to the Camien. Her visor and mouth guard slipped away, revealing her face plates. She held her servo out to him. "Welcome to Team Prime, Solarus." She said.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus smiled back at Eclipse and Ratchet, giving his hand to the femme so they could shake a greeting.
"It's very nice to meet you," then he decided to test the waters."But hopefully you won't be seeing a lot of me." Solarus hoped that she understood the joke, not as being rude, but that he wouldn't be getting hurt a lot, as it was, he very much did want to spend time with all members of Team Prime, including the humans. He took his hand away from the shake and gave Eclipse a lop-sided, nervous smile. He didn't want to anger the medic bots on his first day, especially in front of Optimus, he tried not to show his internal cringe on his face.

Starlight_Flowers Starlight_Flowers

"It is very nice to meet you too." Eclipse hummed.
Ratchet chuckled softly at the joke while Eclipse just stared at the mech with the most confused look ever. "It's a joke, sweetspark. He means he hopes he won't get hurt so we won't have to come see us since we're the medics." He explained.
The small femme was quiet as she processed it before she snorted. "Oh! Yes I get the joke now. Sorry. I do not have that much of a sense of humor. We barely made jokes back on Delphi. It mostly just work, work, and more work." She chuckled nervously and her wings lowered a bit in embarrassment.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus chuckled at Eclipse's reaction, but was glad that she wasn't offended by it and when she knew what it meant, had found it funny. He smiled. Truly smiled. He couldn't remember the last time he had genuinely smiled like this...probably when he was still in training with his sister. Well that's depressing, He thought to himself.
"So, what kind of things do you do here at team prime?" he asked an open question, wanting to get back on track.

Ratchet shrugged. "Everyone sits around between patrols or missons. Eclipse and I are usually organizing or trying to find where the Nemesis is. The Nemesis is the Decepticon warship by the way." He explained.
Eclipse hesitantly folded her wings back up, which they almost looked like a small tailcoat against her backside from the front. "We sometimes try to see if we can pick up any signals from our fellow Autobots that are scattered among the stars, but so far, no luck." She said, her finials lowering slightly as she looked back at her monitor.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"I see," Solar said quietly. He thought about his skill set and training, all he was good for was fighting and strategy. "I suppose I would be better suited for life on the field?" he mused. Not for the first time, his mind wandered back to Caminus and life there as a bodyguard and just what he was doing here on Earth, he stopped that train of thought as abruptly as it came to him, he did NOT want an existential crisis on his hands.

Eclipse turned her her helm and looked him over. "I s'pose. You look like the fighting type." She said. "Looks aren't everything though. Like Arcee and me, we're both small and we're femmes but we fight just as good as you mechs. So really weather you stay here or not, depends on your fighting skills." She explained. "So you can either stay here with us, or go out on missions and fight in the field with the others."

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus felt a twinge at her words but he knew she didn't mean to provoke such an emotional response as this. On Caminus, many bots looked down on him for being a mech and standing here with what they would consider 'real mechs', he was quite small in comparison. Solar tried not to let that get at him though, the choice he made was right, he was happy with himself and to him, that's what mattered the most.
Speaking of happiness, Solar was more than happy with his fighting skills. He nodded at Eclipse in agreement on both topics.
"I can understand, the majority of the population on Caminus are femmes, so I was also looked down on back home. I think that's what helped pushed me to become a warrior of Caminus," he chuckled at how ridiculous it was, even though it was only a later motivation, it still pushed him harder to finish his training, to prove that he was good enough. "Spite." When finishing his sentence he put his right servo on his hip and glanced at the far wall, not wanting to meet any bots' eyes. To others, this might seem like a more feminine gesture, however, compared to normal gestures on Caminus, this sort of behaviour was seen as more Masculine.

Eclipse hummed slightly. "I know how you feel. There wasn't that many femmes back on Cybertron, especially now that it's gone dark. We were seen as caretakers and we were treated unfairly compared to mechs. Most saw us unfit for war too. But oh ho, did we show them." She said with a small smirk. "Though I have a high respect for mechs still. I mean I get the honor to serve a Prime." She chuckled. "Heh...they'd be so jealous if they could see me now..." Eclipse muttered to herself while folding her arms loosely.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus smiled, the mention of Optimus brightening his spirits. He couldn't wait to tell the mistress of the flame that he had really found a prime. Due to Caminus' long isolation, many thought primes were only sparkling stories, but to Solar's delight that was not the case at all. Thinking about Prime and the war brought his memory back to the Decepticons, bots he knew little about.
"What are the Decepticons like on this planet?" he asked Eclipse, he couldn't just jump into battle with no information, that would be foolish and reckless and would probably get him killed.

The small femme hummed as she opened a file and three mechs showed up on screen and she pointed to each one as she spoke about each on them. "They're all full of surprises. But most of them are Veicons, drones." Eclipse said. "There are five main Decepticons that we know of that are on Earth. Knockout is a cocky fragger, but he's smart but a little timid and he's their medic who sometimes is seen out in the field with his partner. His partner is Breakdown, an ex-wrecker who is big and strong but he's slow and not as smart. Then there's Starscream, their Second in Command who is the most cockiest fragger I have ever met, but he's so timid when you actually try to fight him, which results in him trying to sacrifice his teammates or make a deal with you, he's not to be trusted in under any circumstances." Eclipse explained to him, before showing the last two mechs, but there was also a red, black and dark blue femme on the far end of the screen, but Eclipse didn't pay her any mind, she just seemed to tense up .

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus payed close attention to the descriptions of the Decepticons, nodding to show that he was listening and that he understood. He frowned when the monitor displayed Starscream's face, remembering all those times he had declined them.
"I know Starscream. When I heard of Cybertronian activity I tried to call you, however, the Decepticons picked up my transmission first. Starscream tried to get me to join them but I said no." Solarus told this not just to Eclipse, but everyone still in the room. They had a right to know that he had already met the second in command, albeit not in person. Solarus noticed a femme at the corner of the screen that looked slightly familiar but Eclipse scrolled past her. Solarus didn't know what to make of it, but eventually he put it down to: either the femme was dead, or she wasn't important. He looked to monitor still, waiting for Eclipse to continue.

Ratchet huffed. "Sounds like something Starscream would do. He's just as annoying as he is rebellious towards Megatron." He said.
Eclipse hummed and pointed to a black mech with no face. "Then there's Soundwave. I'd say he's the most dangerous besides Megatron. Silent, deadly and quite smart. He's a decent mech, who one can look up to. He's the Head Communications Officer and the Third in Command. He's got a drone called Laserbeak who is his eyes in the sky. Finally, there's Megatron, their leader. He's big, strong, and very smart. He's a bot you don't want to fight by yourself, unless you have a death wish. He's got a temper, a very big nasty temper. How he hasn't killed Starscream yet, I have no idea." She explained with a small snort at the end.
"And I guess I'll tell you about the femme as well...just in case." She muttered before scrolling back to the femme. "Lunarscream, was Soundwave's right hand femme as well as a Communications Officer. She's good with a sword, stealthy and very dangerous. Sister to former Decepticon Deadlock, who is now Autobot Drift. Current status: alive. Though she is no longer a Decepticon, and is living happily as an Autobot, right before your very optics." she said with a small smirk as she turned back to Solarus, not realizing she had turned towards the screen.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus nodded along to her explanations, noticing that when she spoke about Soundwave, it was as if she knew him personally. But that can't be right, she's an Autobot?, he thought to himself. However, his earlier thought were realised when she told him that she had been a Decepticon. This surprised him...a lot. He didn't know you could change sides. The very thought went against his core programming and teachings, he visibly stiffened and turned to stare at Eclipse with wide eyes.
"You changed your affiliation? How?" his voice was incredulous and high pitched with utter disbelief. If he were to change his own affiliation against Caminus, against his people, well, the very thought of it was ridiculous, not to mention suicide. If he turned against the mistress of the flame or the government, it would be seen as treason and they would have him for scrap. Especially since he was a mech, that already made him half ready to be made redundant if it was convenient for them... Even though he was still in shock, Solarus' eyes soften slightly and he looked to the floor, his brow furrowed.
"How come you're still alive?" he murmured to himself quietly.

Eclipse hummed slightly. "I may have 'accidentally' let the Autobots take some of the Decepticon files so Megatron beat me to scrap and left me out in the desert where Bumblebee found me. Nearly offlined but I didn't." She said. "Teachnically it's not allowed, but most Decepticons that become Autobots are usually injured when they're brought it and forced to change sides when they're in the medic's care. Though I've swapped sides twice. I was originally an Autobot, but that's another story for another time." She chuckled at his surprised look.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus stared at Eclipse as she explained.
"That makes sense," he felt a twinge of anger when she found his surprised demeanor amusing. He decided to explain so that the bots would understand, he needed to remember that even though they shared blood, they had different cultures. "I'm sorry I was direct earlier," he shifted uncomfortably and looked at the monitor, his expression turned from earnest to serious as he thought back to Caminus. "On Caminus you face the death penalty for treason if you change your affiliation. Of course, it's not the worst punishment but...after you die in the capital on the stake your family is publically shamed. It's harsh. That's why I was surprised you're still here and still intact." His words weighed heavily on his tongue and brought back bad memories of when he had caught bots trying to assassinate the council members he was sworn to protect. His family had already been through enough social troubles, he couldn't stand the thought of hurting them more...Solarus frowned as he studied the pictures of the Decepticons on the screen.

"Huh...and here I thought you Camiens were very peaceful..." Eclipse muttered. "That really is pretty bad. But it was the same for us just before the war broke out. Senators were being killed left and right and there was this place called the Institute were Senators sent people there to be tested on and killed." She said with a small shudder.
"How in Primus do you know about the Institute?" Ratchet said, looking a bit baffled.
"Ehh...I might've stole some of Prowl's files when he wasn't looking. His fault for not locking his file drawer." Eclipse said while pulling the map back up on the screen while Ratchet just sighed and facepalmed. "Right-o. So far, most of the Decepticon activity has been seen in the desert outside of Jasper, so that is usually where we patrol." She said to Solarus, her amused and light demeanor replaced by a serious one.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"Hmm, we have something like that." Solarus agreed. It wasn't very well known or publicised, the only bots who knew were those who worked close to the council, which is why Solarus knew of it. They called it The Lab, bots who were expendable or had committed the highest of crimes were sent there, to be honest, it was a miracle that most people didn't even consider the idea that it existed. Solarus had been there once. Once. He had gone with a councillor to protect them against...pretty much everything in there. Monstrosities. That's what existed in The Lab. Solarus shuddered visibly and had to blink a few times to get rid of the images. He focused back into Eclipse as she explained patrol routes.
"I see. Would it be possible for someone to take me around the local area on a patrol so I can become familiar with the land?" he asked openly.

"I would gladly show you around town, but I'd be a bit odd seeing a jet roll down the middle of the street in the middle of the day, and I don't really know the area all to well myself, since I've barely been out of base since I got here." Eclipse snorted. "But I'm sure anyone else would be delighted to show you around." She added before Bumblebee volunteered excitedly

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"Yes, that would raise attention." Solarus agreed, he turned to face Bumblebee, a yellow and black mech just slightly taller than himself and smiled. "So, after you?" Bee beeped a reply and then transformed. Solarus followed suit, suddenly a high pitched squeal broke out making the blue mech stop in his tracks. Diya came racing down the stairs followed by the other three humans that were already at the base. Jack, Miko and Raf. Solar opened his passenger door for Diya and she happily jumped in, the other human girl Miko came around the other side. Solarus was hesitant at first, usually he wouldn't let anyone in his driving seat because he was the driver, however, he decided that today he could let it slide. Miko sat in the seat happily and strapped in. Raf and Jack were seated in Bee and with a few more excited beeps the little entourage exited the base to give their newcomers a tour of their home.

** Time Skip **

Bee and Solarus dropped the humans home after their tour of Jasper, which had turned into a tour of the humans' favourite spots in the town and where important events had happened, such as where they first met the bots, where Knockout had made an appearance and the house that Soundwave had located. For the newbies it was quite a ride. The three left returned to base and Di stepped out of Solarus and stretched which evolved into a yawn. The blue mech transformed and looked around, seeing Eclipse at the med bay, Bee had been called away by Bulkhead, Arcee and Optimus were on Patrol. Ratchet was with Eclipse in the medical area.
"Hey, um... where will Diya sleep?" he called over to the med bots. They seemed the right people to ask even if they were the only bots present.

Starlight_Flowers Starlight_Flowers

Eclipse was typing away quickly at something on her make-shift data pad, her multi-jointed wings flared out angerly while she muttered quietly to herself, or towards the screen. She was gripping the device tight enough that it looked like it was going to break. She was currently in contact with her brother, who wasn't being specific on where his location was, and their contact time was limited, since it was long range, since her brother was possible many, many galaxies away and Earth tech sucked.
Ratchet looked up at Solarus and gave him a rare smile. He could be nice sometimes when he was in a good mood. "Hm...well I'll have to ask one of the humans to bring a cot later but for now she can sleep on the couch up by the TV. But when we do have the cot we could set it up in your quarters, if that is alright with both of you." He said while setting his wrench down

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus and Diya smiled back at the medic, well, Solarus smiled, Diya BEAMED up at him.
"Like a sleepover!" she shouted up at them, a habit she had grown used to. Even though Solarus had told her that he had adjusted his audio receptors to hear her, she still insisted on shouting up at him. He chuckled to himself.
"I guess so. Do you have any blankets?" he asked. He didn't want Diya getting cold. He read online that if people get cold they can get hypothermia which can lead to death. He didn't want Diya to die. As his thoughts went down that path, he looked at the medic with increased seriousness and urgency.

The old medic looked confused before he remembered what a sleep over was. "Right, exactly like a sleep over, except, a bit more permanent." He said
Ratchet then nodded. "We have plenty of blankets, despite being in the middle of the desert. It actually get's fairly cold at night." He said. "Eclipse, could you go get those blankets please?" Ratchet asked.
The femme huffed and put down her data pad. She wordlessly went and got the blankets, and left them on the couch for Diya.
"What has your wiring all up in knots?" Ratchet asked, looking amused. "Drift. He's being insufferable and he's not even here. He won't tell me where he is. Though I have a hunch he may be near New Crystal City." Eclipse grumbled while sitting down.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus felt relief flood his circuits and set about getting Diya in bed. Listening into the medics' conversation because the base was quiet and and they were right there. when Diya was comfortable enough, he pulled away and decided to join in, he was a part of the team now after all, he should make an effort to get to know his teammates.
"Who's Drift?" he asked cautiously, Eclipse seemed pretty ticked and he didn't want to make her even angrier, but at the same time, he wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back