• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Texting

───────── NA ME ─────────​
child of beautiful shadows DRAVEN MIRADOR unspoken thoughts / poetry
───────── NICK NAME ─────────​
dray (sister) name here name here name here
[inlinecode]you want a[/inlinecode]
──────── PORTKEY ─────── 01. basics 02. here 03. trunk 04. aesthetics 05. history 06. here 07. here
[inlinecode]bad boy that you can fix[/inlinecode]
[color=#ffffff00]─[/color]
/files/3f7dca400ce39c77.png​
[color=#ffffff00]─[/color]
ENCY INSPO ───── x | x | x | x
─────────── im 'bout to do something i bet i'll regret in the morning ───────────
[reducio]──────────────────────── BASIC age 12 gender: male bloodstatus: pure house: house here ──────────────────────── PHYSICAL height 5'7 eyes blueish gray build slender hair curly and black skin fair marks freckles dust his chest and back grooming always smells clean, filed down nails, dressed to the nines ──────────────────────── SPICE make him happy take an interest in the books he's reading, make him a playlist, have lunch with him make him sad belittle him, remind him of his mom/sister make him furious insult his dad, pick on earl (his half brother), wreck his clothes make him uncomfortable ask him out / flirt with him, ask to copy his work ──────────────────────── LITTLE DETAILS smell the barest hint of an expensive cologne and laundry detergent touch his hair is smooth and silky, and his skin is always freezing. taste licorice and cinnamon [/reducio]
RP BASICS[color=#ffffff00]─[/color]​
───PERSONALITY WISE─── quiet and reserved, draven keeps to himself most days, nose buried in philosophy and poetry books. one wouldn't say he's anti social, for he can hold his ground in a conversation; he simply prefers the company of dead authors. there aren't many people he's opened up to, keeping a nearly frigid distance between himself and his peers - a stance learned perhaps from Mr. Mirador. he's the perfect son, really. the boy no one ever has to worry about. which is good now, but will come bite him as an adult.
──SHORT DESCRIPTION── draven mirador is a tall, slender boy with ashen skin and a head of curly black hair which always seems to fall right, no matter what time of day you catch him at. there are deep dark circles around his eyes - courtesy of one too many nights spent reading. he's elegant and poised, standing with an air of quiet dignity. his clothing is expensive and well made, his robes clean enough you can eat your lunch off them. he always smells faintly of an airy, fresh cologne.
[color=#ffffff00]──[/color]
FIRST MAGIC[color=#ffffff00]─[/color]​
[reducio]
─────────────────────────── The first time Draven did magic saved his life. He'd climbed on the roof of the Mirador manor with his sister. While the two were talking, one of the shingles came loose. He slipped. He fell. He slid down the roof and went tumbling over the edge. Rather than plummeting to his death, smashing his head against the jagged rocks which lay at the bottom of the manor, he floated down gracefully. Panicking all the while nonetheless. That was the last time he climbed on the roof. ───────────────────────────
[/reducio]
[inlinecode]i'll be a bad boy who's always good to his girl[/inlinecode][color=#ffffff00]───────────[/color]/files/68d27ffb4a2557d7.png[inlinecode]before i fall asleep, i get overwhelmed so easily, my anxiety creeps inside of me[/inlinecode]
[reducio]
───────────────────────────────── The Mirador manor had been dead silent for as long as Draven could remember it. The huge empty halls empty devoid of life, it's inhabitants being the only things that disturbed the frigid house. Abbadon. Rory. Iris. And Draven. The four of them against the world, fighting to keep their place amongst the living. Iris had lost that battle. After her death, Rory could no longer bear the quiet. So she made some noise. Noise that would last for a good long time. And then she left, taking away what little color there was. And then there were two. Dr. Abbadon Mirador and Draven. The two men didn't know how to talk to one another, so they didn't. Draven raised himself, spending entire days in his father's giant library, pouring over the pages of books so thick he could barely lift them. They were what brought the color and the noise back. They were the only thing he needed. Draven lost himself in the stories, reveling in the adventures other little boys could go on, that he only needed to wait a few more years to join. TC;DU - Abbadon Mirador married Rory, had two kids with her - Iris and Draven. Iris died at the age of 17 after a dementor attack. Rory couldn't bear the quiet her death had left behind, so she coped the only way she knew how - by causing problems. She cheated on Abbadon and got pregnant. There was a rushed, quiet divorce which was kept off the papers to avoid soiling the Mirador name. And Dr. Abbadon and Draven were left alone, with Abbadon nursing a broken heart and Draven having to practically raise himself, living vicariously through books. ─────────────────────────────────
[/reducio]
PRE[color=#ffffff00].[/color]HOGWARTS[color=#ffffff00]─[/color]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back