• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tested and Tried

Jackie was glad that Valoire did not refuse her offer, it would've been quite awkward if she declined the bath. Of course Jackie would not have let it gone to waste and used it herself, but she knew that Valoire needed it more than her at the moment. Reaching out to help support her the pair made their way over to her bathroom. Jackie waited for Valoire to dismiss her, but she didn't. Instead she proceeded to undress in front of her. It was not like this was the first time that Jackie has seen her friend naked considering they were roommates before but somehow she felt conscious this time. Her eyes averted away from Valoire as she completely stripped herself of the clothing that Cedric dressed her in. It was unusual for Jackie to do this considering it wasn't too long ago that she had seen Valoire naked, although the details were still a little hazy from that night.

To distract herself Jackie folded up the clothing Valoire stripped herself of and placed it on the counter. She turned to look over at Valoire once she was submerged in the water. Although there wasn't really anything blocking her view. Jackie cleared her throat a bit, "No problem. After all you're my...friend." Jackie didn't know how to define them at the moment. It all that had been going on nothing else was really being looked at. "Well now that you're in and taking in the wonderful heat of the water I shall take advantage of your hospitality and give myself a shower. If you need anything, just holler. I won't close the door so I can hear you."

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Friend... friend... what were they exactly?

That night had been in a drunken haze, so was she placing her feelings where there was simply an impaired misunderstanding? Was there something truely between them or did she just wish there was?

Undecided and wholly confused, she would swallow and nod, keeping her gaze focused away from Jackie. "Yes... friend..." She couldn't help but sound vaguely disappointed, but attempted to conceal it as best she could.

"Alright..." she said as the other woman announced she was going to be taking a shower. "I'll be sure to call for you..."

Life. Life.

Jackie glanced back once more before she exited the bathroom. It seemed like Valoire herself was unsure as well with what they are from the manner in which she spoke. Maybe at a later time things can be decided, after all Jackie had stayed this long with Valoire, or maybe it was because she was just being a great friend?

Jackie exhaled, wanting to sort out all these confusing thoughts. But for now she could simply push them away in order to prepare for a nice shower. She entered the guest bathroom but made sure to keep the door open. Quickly she undressed herself and entered the tub.

This was needed. Jackie stood there under the streaming, steaming water all her thoughts washed away. She stayed under the water for a good five minutes before proceeding to wash herself.

Jackie didn't take very long with her shower, still holding some concern over Valoire. Once she was finished Jackie returned to Val's room, "Yo Valoire I'm going to snatch some of your clothing." It didn't take long for Jackie to locate some clothing since she wasn't being too picky about what she wore at the moment. She quickly dressed and poked her head around the corner of Valoire's bathroom, "Want to order some pizza? And then maybe watch some horribly made horror films?"

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Valoire was more than happy to soak for a while, managing to even doze off slightly until Jackie announced that she was going to borrow a set of clothing again. Having no reason to protest she would simply gotten out of the tub at this point, allowing the water to drain as she dried off. Wrapping her soaking hair in a towel, she threw on a set of comfier clothing than what Cedric had dressed her in, just finishing and gazing at herself in the mirror.

Jackie was right, she looked like complete shit.

She was pale as if sick, making the bags under her eyes and the little bruising visible that much more vibrant. Her eyes held a fatigued look and she swore that something was different about them, but she chalked it up as a trick of the light.

While Valoire wasn't paying much attention, she had heard Jackie reapproach the door, turning to face her as she spoke. With a small smile she agreed with a nod. Even though it was 7 AM, there was still no reason not to. "As long as it isn't The Wolf Man. I have some cash around here to pay..." Yes, even in such a state, she still wasn't going to let Jackie pay for something. Especially now that she was out of a job.

Moving back to the small living room with her, she flipped on the TV after checking the date on her phone. How ironic... Halloween was a week away.

Life. Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back