Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hearthfire

• Dawnguard

• Total voters

Frag

The Dream Weaver
Here, we can have random discussions about anything the heart desires. If you want to post a picture of a funny cat doing something hilarious, then by all means do so. Just try to keep to the Rules and Regulations and we'll be fine. Thanks.

-Frag

In this rp, will the magic be exactly the same spells as you find in the games, or can they be your own, if they fit within the lore? Something like making a small fire twister or controlling water. @Frag

Last edited by a moderator:
I've pretty much drafted my CS all out, but I'll finish it later on. So my character sheet will be out later today~ just a heads up^-^

I just hope I'm not the only Dunmer xD

I'll look it up online thx (sorry for the somewhat late reply)

Can't find it actually, i just know that they are dark elves, could u explain please?

You wouldn't have found it as it doesn't exist^-^ it's something I made up along the way~ However, it doesn't really mean anything significant, just something for my character

Basically, The Redoran Sentinel are just private guards for the Lord(Or Lady) of the House, basically bodyguards. You've got the Redoran Guard who patrol the towns of Morrowind and are basically the soldiers, whereas the Sentinels normally just stay in one place, guarding places of importance~ :3

I've made it as lore friendly as possible xD

*is quietly waiting for more Character Sheets to be posted, he will read them all.....* ....*argonian eyes intensify*...

Just keep in mind, everyone. This is going to be similar to the game. So no one is all powerful with a full list of abilities or skills.

If you want to pick up a skill that you otherwise won't have, then we can play it out that you train in that skill. Given that there is a player who is adept in that particular ability. We want to give everyone a chance. Just to be fair. ^.^

And no, you can post your CS before the Overview is finished. I'm currently working on it. Trying to make it as nice and detailed as possible.

Thank you all for being patient.

Oh, another thing.

Do you guys want me to set up a tab for a secondary RP area? One that the main storyline doesn't take place in? Perhaps a major area away from the action?

It would serve as a place for players to try out their characters. It would also be a place to relieve boredom between posts and while awaiting the overview.

Frag said:
Just keep in mind, everyone. This is going to be similar to the game. So no one is all powerful with a full list of abilities or skills.
If you want to pick up a skill that you otherwise won't have, then we can play it out that you train in that skill. Given that there is a player who is adept in that particular ability. We want to give everyone a chance. Just to be fair. ^.^

And no, you can post your CS before the Overview is finished. I'm currently working on it. Trying to make it as nice and detailed as possible.

Thank you all for being patient.

Oh, another thing.

Do you guys want me to set up a tab for a secondary RP area? One that the main storyline doesn't take place in? Perhaps a major area away from the action?

It would serve as a place for players to try out their characters. It would also be a place to relieve boredom between posts and while awaiting the overview.
Definitely!

Sorry everyone. Been slammed at work. 4th of July is a big deal at a liquor store lol

Hey everyone. If you want to try out your characters, relieve some boredom, or just have some fun you can go to the Braidcross Inn.

The Link:

The Braidwood Inn

Just a heads up. You can tweak and rework your CS as you please. So, feel free to do so if you feel like anything is missing. Either that, or if you find some amulet in a dungeon or something.

Besides, I know for a fact that I will be. There are a lot of mistakes in my bio that I need to work on. I just wanted to have my bio posted; mainly because it looks bad that the lead of the RP hasn't even made his character yet. xD

Oh, I did put this in the Rules and Guidelines section: If you want multiple characters, by all means go ahead. Just keep the interaction between them to a minimum. This is a group-based RP for a reason. So therefore, its best that we interact with everyone in the area and not just your "alt" character. ^.^

Thanks again for being a great group! You all deserve the awesome that will be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back