Terryal: The First Age of Man

Yup, as far as I gathered. Somehow, I'm looking to have Az murder up at least someone, but don't want him to 'blow his cover'.

Wee! I just need to figure out how to have Fox maybe get rid of iQueen's charrie so it's not pinned of Az also. =_= 
If I was evil, I had it in my head that Fox could threaten Az with killing iQueen's gal and he could just stab through them both, surprising Fox. "You think I care about her?" or something similar. xD

Yay!! School is over. Now I can officially catch up.

Herm.... so last I saw no one has shown themselves to Icey's character and mine...? *goes back to reread stuffs*

I think Grin said Queen was leaving to RP for personal or school reasons right? That's why I went ahead and usedher in my post. I hope she's okay with it, Grin and I chatted about it breifly before i posted.

Well... I hoped I didn't ruin much :< short post is short. Been unsure how to proceed with Icey gone. >.<

I need to post on this tonight, but have no idea how to proceed. I'm not sure I want @Erica 's character to witness Az being Az just yet... but hopefully she'll be far enough away that his dastardly deed goes unseen?

That, or perhaps I can taunt Fox, have him kill the girl for me, then spear him as intended? Such choices!

Aesriel should be far enough away. She might see motion, but she won't come upon the scene until it's too late. Then he can spin whatever tale he likes :)

I'm trying to gather how he's going to explain the hole that's gonna' be left in both of 'em. xD

Big arse spear is going to leave quite a mark, methinks.

Could always blame it on Fox going insane. :)

Or, you could blame it on Ramya, though that would be a tricky situation to get out of. >3

It would be easiest to get away with the tale that it was Fox's fault. Peeps already want him dead so they should believe anything you say about him. xD

Hell, might just use that knife to slit her throat AFTER they're both dead. Could justify that as "Fox already killed her, so I just stabbed through her into him." xD

OK just throwing this out there. Hylion and i just discussed it a little. Since raz is kind of out of place at this very moment.

After everyone finally gets to sleep, or doesnt sleep and morning comes and everyone is tired, except for Raz, cause he is sawing logs right now, and he is totally going to wake up refreshed, he will make breakfast for everyone. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back