Video Games Tera Group

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyy

I've gotten into the mmo Tera recently!! And it's p fun.

If you don't play, it's a standard mmo with different races and classes and you can do dungeons and either pve or pvp and shit. The fighting system is p nice and it's described on it's website as such:

"TERA’s action combat system makes battles come alive. Instead of mindlessly mashing keys while grinding through monotonous content, players jockey for position, aim at moving targets, dodge incoming attacks, and time combos carefully to deal massive damage."

I have a few people I play with but it's hard to get everyone online at the same time to do dungeons together, which is a pain in the ass when I'm too high of a level to instance match, and am stuck with solo-ing. As a healer. That isn't fun.

That's where you guys come in! I was thinking it would be fun to meet more players on here, maybe make a guild or something. Maybe introduce some new people to Tera too.

Hey, I just recently started playing TERA myself! I'm only level 41 right now, but I'm leveling fast-ish. I think.
I would love to play with people. I've just been going at it solo so far. :(

i couldnt play for awhile because of my internet and ive been soloing as a priest so im like level 38 but we should definitely play sometime :D

I'd love to, but unfortunately, I don't have a PC of my own and so I have to borrow my dad's PC and that doesn't happen often. But! If I ever get to where I can play frequently, I'll keep you in mind.

What server are you on? I primarily play on Celestial Hills and I have a level 33 sorcerer and a level 28 slayer.

Ahh damn I play tempest reach, i don't have any other characters other than my level 38 priest.

Last edited:
I would play but my gaming PC committed suicide, and I can't quite play anything on my school laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back